3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicCover 04.10.20

Nixs
agree, sprayed "dummy" as if the game console exclusive means immediately a masterpiece, the game for 900 rubles no more, it was laid out on Peck only as a seed to the second part on the new console bought for 4.5k

l
lesorub88 04.10.20

Good game, but it was necessary to port on PC 3 years ago, and so the torrent downloaded and get pleasure. Well, those loshkas who bought at the maximum price, 3 years after the release on the gauna cansoli and which in the course strongly crushes toad I wish not to eat in the compote and buy sp 5, hahaha.

D
DarkDestr 04.10.20

The game is like. The task performed all the tests perfectly done.played on the easy as it was interesting to explore the world from this I game and set)).

s
sevapva 04.10.20

I was like, I shot the robots. Tired. Deleted. Boring. it's not a game like that. I've just been looking for the perfect game for a long time.

B
Beirut 04.10.20

I'm also surprised where these ratings are high
even if you close your eyes to all the nonsense like bows against tanks or a girl from a cave fumbles in computers better than programmers predict and even considering that this is the first such project of the studio, still slack too much.
weak children's plot, characters in the game are not prescribed at all, except for cylens, too many scripts, puff pumping, etc.
The game generally merges completely compared to competitors, up to the same zelda it as before the moon.
So I do not recommend buying, max at a discount to torrent power.

M
MLShadow 04.10.20

The game was not 100% but the map studied, took the 60 level, most of the skills are absolutely useless, everyone did not collect garbage. The game is in principle beautiful, but there is nothing special in it, but it is well worked out, it is smarter than most of the other games, there is charisma and leadership qualities, but there is no place to turn around, because there are no special elections, and if there are, they have little impact. The plot is beyond banal and clawed, even to the point that you need to close the door to the bunker, and the valve for closing is outside, it's just a laugh! The backstory of the world looks delusional and can't believe it at all. Terribly irritated the system of crafting, shot from the bow as a machine gun thanks to modifications, so that in the battle sometimes had to craft 60 arrows several times, could make a carcraft selected supplies from the available res, and then shoot and at the most responsible moment the quiver is empty, have to break the combat concentration and climb into the wheel of choice. Another disadvantage in the console system of selecting cans, they can not be assigned to the buttons, while 2 different frail jars are at different ends of the list, which still need to scroll. If anyone will pass, then do not try to disable the aid system in aiming, as models of enemies curves, I played without it and constantly arrows flew through the target without any damage or fixation of hit, you need very precisely aim, literally "squirrel in the eye", but the enemies still do not pose a particular threat, the main thing as you can quickly get yourself a buy purple bro. In general, the main drawback of the game I see is that it is impossible to get a robot companion, which could be graded and ride it, and perhaps fly, imagine how it would be great to go with a breeze on a sawsaw or even fly on a kite, at least for a short time, but this in the game is not and it is very bad, moreover, not even all robots can be saddled with , that's if you could ride on a bulky or fly on a petrels, the score of the game would be exactly no lower than 8 despite all the other shortcomings, and so well worked out but quite typical console middle.

S
SPR1GGAN 04.10.20

played as an Assassin, even as an intermediate link between the classic series and the new RPG trilogy
Sitting is just like playing in isu times.
But the howtle will be a lot better than in the atsusin and the world itself is fresh, melee so-so, the whole game is held on a bow and a ragatka

G
Gera95 04.10.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
The whole game is played on a bow and a ragatka
On two bows, hunting and high-precision, even at the highest level of difficulty. And even the final fighter should be knocked off the bow. I started to roll it with a slingshot, logically reasoning that the tank bomb damage should be higher. When the bombs and reses ran out, I had to switch to the bow, and came to the conclusion that it immediately had to be poured from the bow because the house with the onion 5-6 times higher, even faster would be the blockage, although so 4 minutes remained.
The rest is a weapon purely for the sake of testing. And the rope is scripted, if they do not nail bulks, hippos, petrels, and kites, they begin to cheat. With logic trouble, yes. A lot of scripts, some of them also works crookedly. This is not the case in games for a long time. Even in the games kill the plane, the scarcity of the mechanic, but, at the same time, no one beats the hands of scripts, within these mechanics problems can be solved as you like, and nps follow these mechanics. The only thing that really did not like the game, here is this total script from the last century.

S
SPR1GGAN 04.10.20

Gera95
I was specifically infuriated by 1 script, after dousing the corpse you just push into it and go forward or to the side can not, you can not even jump, only taking a step back, you again give normal control over the character

S
Stanislavich 04.10.20

MLShadow
Riding on birds or dinosaurs - it would be too Epic, on the other hand, to add such a function to the mass cuts - would be very strong.
You come to some mess, and you have a bird flying in the sky, wanted - called her, took off and as in Avatar - with birds shoot scoundrels.

t
tenzilkeli3 04.10.20

It's amazing. This game has revived the sense of video game miracle that I haven't had in years. I find myself coming down the hill and literally paralyzed by the beauty of these landscapes. According to my statistics page, I participate in this game by only 23% and can not imagine what will happen next. There were a few times when I said "this is a wild game" out loud. From the beauty of the world to the plot on which you go from the factory of sci-fi bots to a castle in the desert and to the centuries-old ruins of the crossroads of the mid-20th century. I can't even predict what's going to happen next.

Z
Zemeckis 25.10.20

As it was already written - like, shot a couple of hours of robots and removed ... boredom. Apart from the beautiful graphics in the game there is nothing ... I didn't buy it well.
P.S. And here's a go out-of-the-way girl, nikakakakvs, and then it's all cool... As much as you're still

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Zemeckis
This is a game, and as you know the game is a fantasy, no more

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

sevapva
Which will be gone

s
sevapva 01.11.20

Angry baker
I'd rather have pumped AI rather than graphics. it is already normal in many games.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

sevapva
It would be better to optimize a lift

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Started to play this parody of different games, there was stealth (I can not stand it in different kinds and I think superfluous in games) as immediately drop, it is clear that the games recently do on the knee and for the benefit of his pocket
p.s. Better headlights edge fell to overproce the same and without robots

S
SkyraX 07.11.20

Goger-tatar
I thought only I came across it, still thought what kind of game, then realized that did not in the wrong order, the plan, and the game is not provided

A
Aleksey13rus 02.12.20

Empty for rpg, monotonous...

F
Freezer30 02.12.20

I really liked the game, I'm waiting for the second part.