3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoyParen 07.11.19

Quickly kill.The game is so-so.Came with the console,wildly disappointed.

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.19

I liked the game I give it an 8,5. The game came in the kit. PG Underestimated the game in other matters as always.

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.19

FallenGhost

Better Than Skyrim? You seem to have not played Skyrim just say so, the game can not be better than Skyrim.

F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

Werewolf1986
Werewolf1986 wrote:
You seem to have not played Skyrim just say so
Played TES just isn't for me.
Werewolf1986 wrote:
the game can not be better than Skyrim.
I wrote - for me, not at all.

W
Werewolf1986 07.11.19

FallenGhost

As you say.

R
RikoChiko 07.11.19

Platinum wanted to beat and now through the power of play to at least pass through. Even in Mad Max at the expense of the atmosphere was not as boring as here. The first couple of hours really interesting and intriguing, this is confirmed by the comments of 1 March. But after the initiation, the game turns into a complete cliché and borrowing of foreign ideas. Guerrilla Games has once again proved that it can only in a nice package, and it is a led.

d
descorpion 04.10.20

For me, the game is 10 out of 10, went all over, on platinum. Even after the passage he finished all the aces.
The world is interesting, re-gameable.
I want to go to the max of complexity from the beginning of the whole story.
A bunch of weapons, especially liked to pick up heavy weapons beaten with large armed robots.
The addition also came out top, another small story.
And the based plot also pleased, and the ending quite strongly surprised.

W
Wolfhenze 04.10.20

The game is about nothing. Fortunately I got for freebies and the console itself. The plot is the most usual, nothing special in there, all the plot moves were solved in advance. The gameplay personally reminded me of the good old days in L2. Grind and Farm. On a huge open map there is absolutely nothing to do except to collect resources and grind mobs for the sake of shrapnel, modifications and again resources, tired already for 5 hours of play. The combat is squalid, hitboxes curves, Eloy constantly smears because of this in close combat. Shoot from the bow on the gamepad one continuous torment, the mouse for two orders is better, but alas it is not connect. Side quests creative impotence of screenwriters, the skin of wild boars I would be interested to mine in the year 97, but not in 2017. The graphics in the game do not stand out, the standard console soap with a minuscule drawing range. Physics in the game is not in principle. My score is 1 in 10. Boring and not an interesting passer, against the backdrop of the Witcher and DDR2 is just a disgrace, not a game.

A
Anderby 04.10.20

Horizon zero Dawn Complete Edition on PS4. 100% - platinum, all activities, assemblies, quests, costumes, weapons and records, both in the original game and in the supplement.

I'll start with the most important thing, this game is shit. One big clickbait. And it's also "one of the best PS4 exclusives" called, God. Let's take it in order:
It's about six o'clock in the game. Horizon zero Dawn is a marker coloring simulator. Another. And extremely sterile, as the "best" projects Ubisoft. A typical open-world in which there is nothing but the open world. Literally all the points are observed here.
The quests are the same and feel as if they were quickly assembled in some simple editor. There are fewer than 30 of them, but even this is enough for them to have time to the edge of boredity. It all comes down to three counts - to kill, play detective and follow the tracks, and just come to the point B. The quest does not even need to return, at the end of each quester necessarily will appear himself. It is especially depressing that there are no unique things in the game at all, so the rewards will always be the same, though random (oh yes, here, in a fully single game, there are lootboxes) - experience, a little resources, some fashions, sometimes a point of skill. The most unique reward is the final armor, but the passage of this quest stretches for almost the entire game. The quest scenarios are good (no), but only if you boil off all the dialogues.
All the characters, including the heroine, behave like robots, because it's a game, not a movie, why hire good actors. Plus good graphics do their bad job -- a lot of cutscenes fall into a sinister valley -- the animations look crazy, everything looks crazy. Interesting characters with at least some story less than a dozen, but they are.
The world is poorly worked out. You know what talented screenwriters work in Guerrilla Games, only Killzone: Shadow Fall just wipes the nose of the entire Series metal Gear Solid. Here, as in Fallout 3 -- the ruins of the old world in pristine form coexist with a new civilization that has existed for several centuries. People have advanced in the creation of weapons -- there are bow-submachine guns and grenade launchers, but otherwise there are paleolithic -- not even agriculture is mastered. Meanwhile, there are settlements, armies and social order. Who and what feeds them is unclear (because they do not eat cars, and from animals maximum wild boar). A large city is only one and that differs from the rest only by unique merchants who buy assemblies. In exchange for the banal lootboxes. Almost all other merchants sell the same thing. Only collecting all the armor for 100% passage can you see the difference between them. Collected, except for records, do not even need to look. From the very beginning of the game you can buy cards with their location for nothing, it remains only to go and pick up. Despite the "open world" there are limitations. You can climb somewhere high only on one road - marked yellow protrusions. How infuriating it is when there is a visible path - a rocky rock with a bunch of ledges, but it is impossible to climb. And if you reach the edge of the game card, the game will just say , "You can't go any further, turn back." A very organic limitation of the world, yes (no).
The gameplay, though a little pulls this grayness, is also not devoid of serious flaws. The very essence comes down to a constant grind of resources. To kill you need shells, so that there were shells you need to collect resources for their manufacture. And there's nothing else to do here. Fights are not very sharpened under the battle with several opponents, and cars almost always go in packs, so often happens porridge. The battle is either won before the beginning, or you fight one on one, or it is easier to hide and take them out one at a time. And then there's the very unusual archery. Aiming with a warning is useless - the arrow will just fly through, but if you let go of the arrow aiming at the head of the running enemy - it will fly into the head. It's so embarrassing at first. I'm also really annoyed by the behavior of the machines -- it feels like they automatically dodge arrows at the last moment. Despite all this, it is worth admitting that in this way the game creates a challenge. You start acting like a hunter -- set traps, study weaknesses, plan a fight. By the way, with training in this game is bad - the plot is taught only archery, everything else will try himself. No problem, but because of the system of elements and body parts opponents a lot of weapons are useless in many situations. The weapon of melee here is only one - a weak spear which the heroine can not use (waving like a club, as it just does not break). You can ride on horse-like cars, but it is wildly inconvenient and almost pointless.
Meanwhile, graphics and design are just awesome. Graphon top, the world is drawn perfectly (there and winter, and desert, and jungle), robots too.
The plot also withstands criticism. The plot, a.sedation of the world, is interesting. He's a big-scale, a sweeper, he's got stakes and motivation. You can find fault with the dates, but okay. There are plot missions, by the way, hours for 15-20.
The Frozen Wilds supplement is in some way a work on bugs. The new area is small, but jammed. The characters are a little more lively. The plot slightly complements the original story.

Horizon zero Dawn is a total failure. Game-show. It all consists of fashionable and high-profile things, but behind the cover there is nothing. Guerrilla Games could make a good game for 20 hours, and did terrible on 70. This game has an absolute antipode, which I remembered almost every hour, a game that destroyed the genre of games with the open world, after which all these simulators painting markers on the map look like rudiments of a bygone era -- The Legend of zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Spoiler

Z
Zhizn dermo 04.10.20

subscribe to every word

l
look-look 04.10.20

Life is crap
We wanted the exes to get.go game of the 17th year and claim heights in 20m .. so to demand something from her in the 20m is stupid, at 17m she looked normal.

T
Takkar_hAsam 04.10.20

Yes, the norm is that it is very hard for many hat. Kind of interesting.

5vvarm 04.10.20

typok12
What kind of config, what settings do you play, how many faps you have?

Ryazan 1600, 16GB of ozu, rx 5600 xt, sd Samsung. I'd like to get a 70-fps. Real Madrid or not real madrid? If real, what settings?

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Played a pirate for three hours. Sabge is a typical Assassin clone with 2013-14 graphics (fact - actually in the game graphone is worse than in Witch 3 and Fallout 4 2015!!!). We run around the world, performing primitive routine quests. The world is drawn without attention to the details, in fact it is empty and not worked out, and there is no external beauty and aesthetics in it. Animations during dialogues - the mass level of the effect of andromeda - wooden dummies opening their mouths.
Dinosaur fur is as blunt as corks, by the way. Killing them is not interesting, it is easier to run past. To be honest, even if for 900 r. bought and that would greatly regret, not that for 2800 or how much there. In general, I do not see its sense to pass any, to spend tens of hours on the grind and running in the next sandbox.

In short, 5.5 out of 10 khe. And there was a noise.

m
maksfighter 04.10.20

At what time I am convinced that all the exclusives of Sonia are nothing more than a pacifier, played 5 hours, the game has no soul and atmosphere

A
Aleksey13rus 04.10.20

I played it for 3-4 hours. The game consists of similar games - a series of assassins, a series of headlights edge, and tried to add the effect of movies, dialogues, memia, etc. The rpg is a component for the tick. Collect things, branches, bones, etc., increase the bags carry weight. Climbing the walls, jump, tumble. Pumping does not carry a gain in the fact of special, there are many moments that are in the RPG. Graphics, well, not bad, optimization as I say. The game is loaded with seconds 15, the open world (although on nvm) e2689, 32gig in channel 4 paired with 1070 to 2k on the ultras (all included) gives out 40-45 phps, quite playable, on high gave 50-52. Once again convinced, consoles do not know how to RPG, as in action can still be evaluated.

A
AleXraceSiM 04.10.20

The game liked (played almost 9 hours, did not even return to do, 800r is not sorry for such a game), the plot is interesting (where better assassins and the last mass effect andromeda), pumping do not force, you can both the plot to go, and all the questions. There are interesting things to do. According to the impressions of the game, reminds Nier Automata only with bow and stealth, and if Eloy was in a skirt and shone underpants, there would be no negative reviews (except for different minorities), and both games are also not well optimized.

d
den_v_d 04.10.20

lokkie
the word "plagiarism" in relation to computer games does not apply in the sense that and, for example, to music. Is this the shooting? In that game, too, shot - yes it's plagiarism! That's funny

s
sez767 04.10.20

For some reason I expected more from the game... It's the middle one. Good lor, interesting fights, cute graphics. And that's it. The world is very empty and boring, the plot is based only on the lora and pre-story of the world. I didn't.

T
Taboo-196 04.10.20

Good time of day. Tell me why the slowing down of time does not work when aiming/aiming in the jump???
Skills are studied - at the touch of a button the scale is expended but there is no effect!