3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 08.11.19

As I said the console and pitch the game to level....Oh yeah right now for optimize secepatnya 0 and will be put on Metacritic

F
Fad454 08.11.19

What a horror! On the PS4 finally a single frieze was not played without dancing with a tambourine! I also put together a new computer, but I think that will have to save for PS5, so as not to suffer in the future))

A
AwE777 08.11.19

Optimization gtx1070 lame. On medium-high 30-40фпс

s
saa0891 08.11.19

What is too much kintz,until the mission will start until you get to goal, you can die all that long,a lot of the exercises,even basic search box or the body takes a lot of time,you must hold down the button and wait for the filled bar (in any normal RPG, you take it all with a single click,so you can choose some elements and leave what is not necessary),what do a hemorrhoid,the same thing with cooking,why not cook at all some gameplay for down and a waste of time,honestly thought that the toy would be so boring.

Again, even to replay the mission that would fulfill all additional terms just freeze (at what these conditions are known only after completing the mission,genius,Hello MGS5) because most of the time not spent on the mission itself and what would to reach the desired point,what you can't easily ride a horse you're limited to the speed with which you ride OPS (they always slow down),it is unrealistic freeze,and well if you zasavica at some stage of the mission,so no you have to go through all from the beginning.

More about hidden agenda of the missions (like kill all with a headshot,go for a certain time, etc.), would you be able to learn something to pass,and they open only after passing,as in MGS5 in the end to replay this for a long time.

Of what really like is,of course, the scenery, the picture is very beautiful,all sorts of graphic bun-type footprints in the snow, too cool,the flow of the plot,again the attention to details,for example made fun that the carcass is necessary to throw on a horse,very cool soiled clothing and weapons that need to be cleaned.

The slow time made uncomfortable,why did the auto-goal,I get on the console with prosthetic management is a must as it helps,but kawamichi this is it,I want to shoot when I need.

Overall I'm rather disappointed,I was expecting certainly more cheerful and interesting gameplay of course, I still only came out to the open world view as it happens,but any delight is not even close,but the flow of some of the quests are very cool and atmospheric,but it killed all the disadvantages about which I wrote above.

J
Jay C 08.11.19

Cooler of course in 2K to play with normal controls, than on the PS4, but optimize complete slag !

G
GamesKnight 08.11.19

After licked in technical terms GTA 5, didn't expect rokstarovtsy just settle for a pig with DDR 2. Low fps, freezes the picture for a few seconds, no settings are saved after exiting the game. A direct return in 2008 to the horrible optimization of GTA 4. Upset and regretted for a pre-order. Support those who are waiting for the torrent edition, more of these assholes from Rockstar don't deserve

A
Artem Firsov 08.11.19

Me after the dancing has started. Says at startup that my hardware is shit, but work quietly at maximum speed, strange. The world is certainly very beautiful, yet zatestit snow and multiplayer.

p
pashalet 08.11.19

Finally tasted. As always with Rockstar - great attention to detail. All these traces and furrow wheels on the ground, footprints in the thud of dirt, crumbling from the trees the snow: if the offending branch, and others. Direct great. The world is stunningly beautiful. Jumps up on the mountain... and will stick at the top while admiring the scenery, sunsets, forests from passing clouds above them. Amazing all painted. Gameplay I did not feel really - but neighed from hard robbery aunts: strangulation, beating and felting the ladies in the mud. How is that missed in modern glossy-sterile relic of the past, resolutely not clear.

P
Progammer 08.11.19

The game is clearly worth the money!
Over optimization you need to work.
The graphics are gorgeous,
The sound at the highest level.
Maybe the game of this generation, but it is not accurate))Wait sayberpank!!!
My PC specs:
Motherboard
The CPU type QuadCore Intel Core i7-3770K, 3700 MHz (37 x 100)
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H (1 PCI, 3 PCI-E x1, 3 PCI-E x16, 1 mSATA, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
Chipset Intel Panther Point Z77, Intel Ivy Bridge
System memory 16344 MB (DDR3 SDRAM)
DIMM2: Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M1A1333C9 8GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM4: Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M1A1333C9 8GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
Type BIOS AMI (11/21/2012)
Communication port Serial port (COM1)

Display
The video card GeForce GTX 770 (2 GB)

The game is on the SSD.
In the game 30+fps

S
Sergey Chuchkov 08.11.19

Of course I had to Tinker, to start and to achieve an acceptable level of graphics in order not to slow and beautiful it was, but in the end it worked.
Games in the Western genre once or twice and miscalculated, so I have long wanted to play in something like that. So the game took. It was the first Chapter and was satisfied. Very atmospheric! The attention the developers paid to detail in the game is colossal! Dive into the world of great. Yes, the game is not about action, it slowly develops, you need to ride, to hunt, etc. So is recommended for those who like open worlds for slow passing.

D
Den 08.11.19

Yes, the game is excellent, quite a logical and meditative. Move rational, it's not retarded, edge lights, where behind every Bush at the checkpoint.

T
The_Igromator 08.11.19

First impressions of the game are of course positive. Winter episode for some reason reminded disgusting eight, where they also winter storms were hiding. The graphics on the level. but...
On my hardware (in profile) in Full HD unscrewing everything on maximum with all the smoothing and other things got 20-25 frames)) After fiddling around for a bit with the settings got more or less 50-60. Sistemki recommended so obviously underestimated or we are waiting for a bunch of patches)

r
raulito 08.11.19

Asus Prime x470 Pro
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 970 4GB
C15 16GB G. Skill 3200
About 30 fps on average, textures ultra, shadows low, rest medium-high.
In this config video it's time to change course, but playable.
Played only 1.5 hours, but the effect is WOW. The details, the scenery, the fights, the consequences of your actions, the hunt!, many of which still have feeling but it is necessary to come to this.

l
lexandr37 08.11.19

Cool game.

n
nvidia311988 08.11.19

Of course the game is fire, the schedule set up well... somewhere between high-ultra, including the scaling after the patch flying is good)))) But! after completing the prologue, the count became worse, that is, there were some soap, and the leaves of the trees become some sort of cartoon I think the rest of the graphics is excellent....

c
concluding 08.11.19

Abandoned at the time of the passage of the console, as it did not come to terms with the aiming. Waited for the PC version, it even starts and works tolerably well, but I got to Valentine and... the game began to fly in the same place (on main street). First flew in the quest to fight in the saloon when the fight moved to the street. Now crashes and so when I run there. And waited for the passage with the easy aiming. But apparently will now have to wait for patches. While the experience is negative. Disappointed.

t
trigger_zz 08.11.19

Honestly don't know what all the whining about poor optimization, not on your new PC quite comfortable playing in HD on high settings, stable 30-40 frames. Reached Chapter 2, all the time was just one flight (which is some kind of social club). Maybe someone should start to restore order in your computer in terms of system, device drivers, etc. and then complain about the game. She RDR2 amazing, stuck on full, last time I kayfoval in the third Witcher. Thank you Rockstar for this masterpiece, it was awesome, and this is not a popular GOV.and from Ubisoft and EA.

D
DENISON93 08.11.19

AwE777
On high and some on ultra on average 55). GTX1070

j
jeka777rus 08.11.19

2 frieze in a minute what experience.

S
Strannikss 08.11.19

I just love it !

My gtx 760 pulled minimalesco quite tolerant, without friezes and normal fps.
The gameplay is very emotional! Immediately went online and can't get out !
Was afraid that the shooting will be on Gta 5 Online, where stuffed in the head from the machine dude, and he just goes on foot =)
Here got - so got ! Interesting mission, especially Suzette with people. Again, different from GTA in a good way.