3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Chirkoff 14.07.20

Fedmoped
songs Letov gorgeous?))lol

D
Dmitriy Chirkoff 14.07.20

Fedmoped
che panpei 200 rubles will not buy?why 2000???

A
Arti Surf 14.07.20

Tired of the game and scored a bolt on it. Bored there

D
Dogmit 14.07.20

Verniers
When in solo stand 100 people it is the level of realism?

Not seen such. Basically, if even 6-7, I was just knocked.

a
alexmegaking 14.07.20

the game in terms of interactivity,but because of the disgusting optimization any more games from Rockstar on a PC not buy it

K
Kanych 14.07.20

Impressions of the game are very positive. The game is worth the money, it can be held the 100 and 200 and 500 hours, it all depends on you. This game does not pull to run fast headlong to quickly complete the quest. I want to savor slowly and looking around to enjoy the views. RDR2 is more a simulator than a simple shooter game. In one game several genres simulator. After the game, there is much to see. Here every npc character has its own individual character and they are all different, not just the same dolls as in other open world games. Each and every job interesting place, it is not boring and does not turn into tedious, repetitive routine. Picture, animation, technology, all at a decent level. Study just simply handmade. The dialogue and the characters live, shooting naturalistic, naturalistic're all done. The negative reviews were mainly first because of the exclusivity on consoles. Then, after the release RDR2 on PC, all the negativity was bad for the port and optimization. Now after several patches and the hotfix all was well. Definitely take, if you love the spirit of adventure and discoverer, the game will justify every penny spent sir, as saying the cowboys in the wild West. The game is a 10 out of 10 Logvinovich.

R
Rancor7 14.07.20

With great difficulty passed. Blame huge map, long travel, slack dynamics. Graphics in the game, the animation is very cool, fault this is impossible, but to live in this world very boring. The story is no different than outstanding, no drama, the hero is not felt, the end of his journey, not much sunk into the soul. After 3 chapters scored on exploration, side quests, find artifacts, hunting for legendary beasts, the money had nowhere to go. Pumping camp - bullshit weapon, the legendary costumes of animals - why? Went through the campaign mode and scored. Not all the game, but in comparison with the delivery of parcels from the great kojima 10 out of 10

T
Tulskiy Pocik 14.07.20

On PC the game is played with all the colors. Pereprohozhu and kicks. About the PS4 version can be forgotten. But I'm glad that played on the day of release and held for a month, but did not expect the extra 365 days.

B
Braun Fuhrer 14.07.20

Great game! The plot and characters are so well written, that do not care about the long travel and the high dynamics of what is happening. Want high dynamics play in new говноDOOM. But this game need to savor like a fine wine.

t
torn22 14.07.20

tired 40% start steep,but then,why all these skins,shipping of parcels and letters,bored.

i
illuzion3x 14.07.20

To me the game has gone, in the beginning was kind of boring, I even skipped it for a while, but then it was not to break away, the only thing that is fed up with all the tests, collection of skins for costumes, some skins are only available at the end of the story, when these suits unnecessarily. Yet over time, there was nowhere to put the money, all weapons bought, had to tremendous fines to at least somewhere to drain money. It's a pity that not the first part on PC, wanted to complete the story and it has yet to pass.

M
Masky76 14.07.20

Braun Fuhrer
The rich have their quirks

a
abdulfaizov 14.07.20

I do not know have not played the computer does not pull)))

S
Spartacus1971 14.07.20

Loved the game,although tight,the plot,the characters charismatica,Grifoni.

p
padrepepe 14.07.20

The logic of the game of course no words, I was robbed, I caught up with the guy tied up right in front of the police station and me, the cops started to shoot for kidnapping))) in the end, the 100 stole and killed -99

p
padrepepe 14.07.20

Today in General was a joke, in short for me the city was attacked by bandits with a knife, I shot them, there's a COP come on to threaten me saying hands up, my hands raised, the COP, the horse went down, fell and crashed and amplitudes began for me to shoot the other)))))

K
KazymirZyba 14.07.20

Red Dead Redemption 2 from RockStar, gave me 250 hours of excellent gameplay and at least cool movie. 250 hours of aesthetic pleasure high quality artistic component of a huge beautiful world that fascinates, nature in all its diversity, dynamic weather with amazing living skies, breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, fierce thunderstorms. 250 hours of unique and diverse stories, each of which is itself a part of the huge scenic paintings, filling the world with meaning. 250 hours of car chases, gunfights, action. 250 hours of life of the hero on the other side of the monitor, so alive that the line between character and real person when it knew is lost.
RockStar this time, not just painted a beautiful world with which it is possible to admire very long, they are the world to animate and give breath and the level of interactivity and technology in it, went to a whole new level. Red Dead Redemption 2 in my opinion, an outstanding game, one of the best to date, the standard in many ways and an example to follow in the years ahead.
Spoiler

K
Kapellimestari 14.07.20

KazymirZyba
Awesome screenshots!

d
donartyom10 14.07.20

After a lot of patches the game on 1070 8700 works perfectly, those who just want all virality on high - understand the game for growth. She and 2080 on full ultra and 2K will not be enough.

M
MasterTitan 14.07.20

KazymirZyba
Hello. What PC settings you have, if not a secret? As the graphics settings exposed? ( I have an I7 and 32GB card 2070 with the op..can't configure/ Screen, then 3K, 2K PLAY)

+ The question to the people: (started the game) mission with the bear (Dating, stalking, etc.): I immediately replay to gold or it is possible then in the middle of the story even replay the mission?
I took the skin and on your way hare back in the camp brought. The hare handed over the donation to the table.. hide throw? Since hunter is not open yet...
Thanks to whoever answers