3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoostVader 08.11.19

Let's say, more pre-order will not...

S
Serega666 08.11.19

In General, I very not happy, playing on ultra-high 40 shots, but on arrival in camp there were constant crashes. Did as advised by Rockstar, not helped, waiting for the patch.

S
Sprintin 08.11.19

play the second day, happy with the purchase.
game in full HD was 50-60 fps(medium 55) on a high, additional options and Vulcan, after the patch 55-60(medium 60), he surprised the bucket in the description, the game is on SSD.
I not hasty, but very beautiful and interesting.
let's say, for RPG fans, a La TES, the Witcher.

A
Artem Firsov 08.11.19

The gameplay in the movie is extremely lame.

s
seravr 08.11.19

I am bored. Console gamers didn't lie. Watch a few minutes of galloping horsemen,and then a dull skirmish, and again on autopilot to the base. It was necessary for shooting the autopilot to do all the same gang and she's doing well. Eagle eye assassins why it is still screwed. In General,while the game is only annoying, although beautiful, I'll give her that.

k
koltos17 08.11.19

The graphics differences are immediately noticeable when you go out into the open.

A lot of grass on Xbox one X so much and it was not close. The game is just saturated vegetation. Many of the locations look like otherwise.

Liked the reflections in the puddles and on the water, is also a new feature.

The shadows become very steep. Super soft and more realistic.

Did volumetric smoke and fog. Resembles the technology NVIDIA in batman arkham knight, there was a separate feature on smoke. There is also fog.

But remained minus downgrade from the console versions. Nerf the number of animals on site. In the first version of xbox was all the animals, especially the smaller ones. Then with the patches the animals reduced.
On PC left truncated number of animals. Strangely, that has not made the parameter in the chart on the increase of wildlife around.

Another minus as the trees in the distance look. They are blurry though. Don't know how to fix it.

c
cooold 08.11.19

рдр2 PPC meditative game while playing prologue first 2 hours, a few times so relish yawned. Yes, and there is a port from consoles, when you click on forward, is delay, and already then the character starts moving.

T
The_Igromator 14.07.20

The game is of course gorgeous. Like crazy, enough for 40 hours. Not to break away... the last time I couldn't think of any one game. Played as the passage, and online tried... On your iron twisted almost everything on ultra but on Vulcan. Noticed the game freeze on дх12 when the night or entering a settlement. A Volcano like this do not watch. The world is just gorgeous... always something going on. The animals every different... different climate zone and the snow is the most beautiful that I've actually seen in games. Horses are very well done... the animation. sounds, etc. the honor System by the way is a very interesting feature. especially online. Poradovalo interaction with NPCs in single)) overall a great game.

A
Advnc 14.07.20

the best open world ever made, not even close seen such sophistication anywhere
Mission - what a super level. Got to the 4th Chapter and didn't feel that rocky somewhere shalyavili (40-50 hours)
Gta5 is nowhere near worth it. It is strange that the sale is 4 times lower than hers, the game is much higher class and parabotany. Anyways not in vain waited a year)

f
fvyfa fyfafy 14.07.20

Of course the game is well designed, in Valentine helped the beggar, one-armed veteran, then he met me and sanil know my name, found a place on the lake where all its inhabitants went to 2000, still a house helped build a bath with his two sons near Valentine, and what a pleasure to hit the brazen female that mmm, the last breath of freedom. Interesting tasks, dialogues delivered, the characters are interesting, fun to learn them. In short a great game, probably game of the year on PC.
P. S. might add teenagers, schools, children that would create a true simulation of life, even so in open world games lacks a bit of realism.
The_Igromator
How did you know how much time is enough?

d
dima_quant 14.07.20

Onli online, so there really is life, I have 700 murders players earned more than 2000 bucks, a sniper rifle that puts everyone with 1 bullet, automatic shotgun, horse level 4, kaef with the boys of the mission held, the buzz on animal hunting, fishing kind, but rather the moment to procure fish, made something not so, all the advice after passing the company to go online,p/s, I passed it a year ago))

k
koltos17 14.07.20

The_Igromator
Advnc
I agree, the game is great and am surprised that GTA 5 is better sold. For me a few heads up and interesting.

Sorry that you found the patched version on the PC. I really wanted Rockstar to PC returned the first version of consoles, but they rolled out the downgrade version (not on the chart, and other things).

Best version of the game was before the patch the first day. In this version a lot of features that Rockstar cut with future patches.
The amount of wildlife was incredible, by my standards, they cut the number of animals (especially small ones) 2 times. It was just awesome to walk through the forest and witness a large number of rodents (squirrels, chipmunks), etc. Directly living forest.
-They cut the number of NPCs on the roads (Kucera stage-coaches, etc.) and cut the number in cities. At the Valentine was 1.5 times more people on the streets.
System change of weather also cut. Before thunderstorms and winds were often, allowing you to enjoy a different change of weather. Now you often just calm and rain. Occasionally storms and thunderstorms. Very rare.
There are more bugs. Especially bugs in the animation, but this encounter possible, if you integrate a lot of hours.
-There are graphical bugs. The tunnel near the lake to correctly display the shadows and it's incorrect lighting. And those graphic bugs can be found much.

and much worsened. On gtaforums topic for 30 pages dedicated to game version 1.00

When I found out that my version on xbox one x and haven't updated. Only played on 1.00. And now compare with the PC version. Yes, graphically the PC version is not cut, but according to the game content cut compared to the version 1.00 =(

Can modernizing ever get to version 1.00 of the game and will be able to implement it on PC.

M
MacsimYSL 14.07.20

The passage interesting to watch play the most boring call no rode a couple of bullets to the head were allowed and gallop on bosses no rolevki no good from the bad teeth the world is big a lot of people and kuchiki there but compared to a witch all this boring to explore in General prohodnyak pass the campaign mode and all.

d
daimendd 14.07.20

Not for shkoloty and grafodrocherov (60 frames it did hurt, I put in the drivers lock-30, looks much cinematic). Calm, pleasant, Mature, play for 2 hours a day to watch a movie. Very cool.

M
Modnov 14.07.20

The third day, on the advice of trusted comrades, acquired a new megadeals — a new masterpiece of game design "Red Dead Redemption 2".
Immediately, choking with greed, opened the box tenacious paws and zayuzat megadeals. Size, my respects, 150GB.
This block was the new game Millennium. Even my accustomed to the harsh military weekdays, ass, refused to take the first approach.
Joint with Oleg Zotov efforts tackled the problem. Feeling ATAS. With Assassin's Creed pales in comparison.
In addition, animations pleasantly tickle the prostate. Passed all day. Strongly willing to further positive reviews.
Many children will see here the manifestations of homosexuality. Stupid kids are unaware that sodomy and fanboys are two different things.
The device is excellent, would recommend to purchase.
All this, as usual, not advertising.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.07.20

daimendd
Totally agree, slowly with a sense of really.

L
Lightninggg 14.07.20

koltos17
Share link about the 1.00 version of GTAV, there are screenshots of examples? The first time in many years this old hear, it became interesting.

s
st029 14.07.20

Today finished the game
I have mixed impressions, but the game is good, worth the money and even the pain of waiting solutions to the problems at the start.
Further there will be spoilers
Start with the pros++
A long and pretty interesting history, designed YEARS, the feeling of utter devastation from his death. Perhaps one of the best AMD gaming industry.

Open world great random encounters and events, not many, but nearly all memorable.
A variety of side quests, a minimum of go and get, full of various mechanic.
For all the people who say that in the as-Odysseus are all okay with it I read and as still happens, but don't go, kill, bring 50 feathers, 50 Rob outposts, open 20 chests.

Visual. The graphics are excellent, I do not grafodrocher, I don't have to Unscrew everything always on ultra, otherwise it is impossible to play eyegouger.
The scenery is stunning, diverse city, open spaces, swamps, rocks, snow mountains - all at altitude.

Now to the downside - -
They are much smaller, they are minor, but there.
Weapon system and weapon selection. By and large - all the same, with minimal difference. All revolvers are the same, each are equally enemies kill headshots (thank God) and 2-3 shots in the chest-stomach. What are the damage rates of weapons - is not clear.
A couple of times I got pissed that the mission specifically choose a shotgun, and a carbine of Lancaster, but the game stubbornly slips the bow and the rifle after the cat scene, or 2 rifles.

Plot twists. Again spoilers. I was overtaken by SG you know where everything goes, and occasionally wanted to scream - Ostanovis, what are you doing. Didn't want to save Miku, wanted to get away from the Dutch, etc., of the plot spelled out, and in my opinion, it conflicts with the open world and freedom of action.

Hunting and hunting equipment. I admit, I never scrapter are no bags, clothes and other things, although like. Just too lazy to look for squirrels, kill them from special weapons for getting excellent skins.
Yes, and it is not necessary, the game is easily traversed with all the equipment, which is produced in the story.

Conclusion: If you don't consider the problems with the technical part of the - one of the best games I have played. Along with the Witcher, Mass Effect (1-3), Ancient Scrolls, Kotor.

T
The Dark Side 14.07.20

Dull movie, not a game. Ten minutes to ride a horse from point a to point B under a dull uninteresting dialogue, there is a shoot in the gloom of the firefight from cover an army of enemies, then go back, looking in between the cut scenes. That's the whole game, at least at the initial stage, and further to play there is no desire. Game - dummy, a huge empty boring world, uninteresting story, no empathy GG.

p
pashalet 14.07.20

The Dark Side: Ten minutes to go from point a to point B under a dull uninteresting dialogue, there is a shoot in the gloom of the firefight from cover an army of enemies, then go back... ...Game - dummy, a huge empty boring world, uninteresting story, no empathy GG. - Ahahaha, the golosina!!! And this person writes, claiming that The Outer Worlds of the great game and her dialogues and the gameplay just perfect)))))))