3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.11.19 03:46 am

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

go!

P. S. there's only your experience.
For technical problems - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/
To complete https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/walkthrough/
140 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanoz13 14.07.20

Stippy11
That's just going to get on the incentive...how many passed? But if pure story, without different special stages, how many? ATP

x
x_F1GHTER_x 14.07.20

How to get to the territory, which for Blackwater? There are a few legendary animals, which are needed for crafting costumes.. After the main story? Why do I in the end what suits...?
Does anyone know how to get these skins in the early\mid-game?

L
LEXX141 14.07.20

Ztz72
Because horses horseshoes for hard soil)

R
Regwiem 14.07.20

LEXX141
What solid ground in the game!?
Because the game is lost, faked, and not to do!

S
Stippy11 14.07.20

vanoz13
Well, it's very calm and measured, overall it took me almost a month.

e
edeleif 14.07.20

Angry.
The task to collect the debts (the second Chapter, sort of). Come to chick dick looking for a fight, go to rest, I searched and take the debt and then I agrada all the surrounding NPCs, including dogs. I died.
The same job. Come to the dude asking where the debtor, dude sends me to the neighbor, and he is currently trying to escape... in the process bumps into my horse, falls, gets up and banging on his horse, but gets my hooves in the head and lies down to sleep. I look at it from afar, did not participate and the surrounding NPCs do not care. We approach the guy, take his card and then at me agrada surrounding NPCs, including dogs. I died.
You pulled on scene job what a clown out of prison. The area turned red and I immediately knocked the bounty hunters. Fined 275 bucks. And where to take them? With NPCs cents less decent skin 2-3 bucks gives and provided that the hunters or the raiders banged while skin will. The animation does not skip, and if Arthur has already started to do something, for example, to skin a crocodile, then so be it calmly to skin, while NPCs it wet.
About the hangs and crashes without me over-a lot is written.
In short, 300 rubles for her wonderful price.

B
Baza Bazovich 14.07.20

The game left of this mixing of the senses, the beauty of the picture and at the same time miserable texture, a weakling, no normal smoothing and excessive load. The plot is really interesting, but slow and mission can be described briefly:
TIG-Duc,TIG-Duc,TIG-so, blah-blah-blah, TIG-Duc, Bach Bach Bach, TIG-Duc, TIG-Duc, TIG-Duc
Over time, you may spend 1.5 hours to the races ( to the place of the mission, then jump with a companion at the speed of a dead cockroach, accompanied by a tedious conversation), the mission itself is 10-15 minutes horror or stealth, and jump again on the new.
GTA had something similar, but you are not restricted in speed of movement, and the conversation was in the background during the movement, which is not strained, then this fact is simply annoying!
Spoiler

S
St_PivPav 14.07.20

Gondooynu The Push to ball! (although nick talking ahaha) because there are only 2.8 GB of memory, textures on ultra do not put in any way. Yes, in General, there is little, except that the trees and grass, osalnoe medium-high.

L
Lavuer 14.07.20

A month ago, there was a story (somewhere during the week), reached the first epilogue, and then went online. Today finished off before the end (87%) and can say the following: precisely because of such projects, I still sit at the computer for 5 hours straight in 34 years. The study of the world and everything that surrounds you in the game - awesome! The first notice immediately after launch, and the second time I noted when I changed to single after a month online. Still the multiplayer part rdr2 lacking in so many details that are single. After the release of the game the first 2-3 days there were problems with the launch, at the moment she is stable, ultra settings without msaa and 60 fps. If not Hindu starting, rated 10 out of 10 would be the most correct. I remember the first third of the mafia2 - there, too, everything was done manually. And in the case of rdr2 - hand made all game. No words, my congratulatio the rocky.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 14.07.20

Reached the epilogue 1. Damn, well, very tired already. Further,IMHO: infinite jumps on a horse, endless conversations, no interesting shooting (without a keen eye to pass it is practically impossible, for a medal, for sure). In the end stupidly cutting the meat. I have the feeling that the bandits just crowds of people, no matter how much I get out all come. Stupid challenges-not all (but I have read in the Internet how to do?), robbery, the penalties from which are more than fat, shooting in the mask, in which you'll find out, insulting and annoying bugs, like not saving the selected weapons and clothing, stupid flying horses, etc.
The game is not bad, no, but it is very snug. I just reached the final, all thought, and then in the course of 2! epilogue. Mission to Sadie Adler, which made a terminator with a rabies of a uterus, is constantly running, yelling something nabuhaut enemies, boring. I can say (so far) only one-to everyone to buy-first look gameplay in the Internet. This game is very very much different from that of GTA 5. I've not looked, succumbed to the entreaties of friends, consolers, and podrazocharovalis strong, of course.

e
edpru 14.07.20

This is not GTA, as at the time stasny people spit on Kingdomcom,

Y
Yakov Budnikov 14.07.20

Really like the flow of the plot, flow of the secondary square Playing with DualShock, no problem. Optimization of XS, remember watch dogs 2, quantum Break, Control, Mafia 3, and so on. these games are not even close to the level of the open world in RDR, this fps is exactly the same.Also of no comparison with GTA 5, the can be no question, even on ultra settings in the city center you realize that this (GTA 5) Paschen

s
sevapva 14.07.20

I just get chills. not going to pass the story. I think it is nonsense. fun gunfights. ?

M
MasterTitan 14.07.20

Hi all.
I bought the game before release for a couple of weeks
Came into the game 5 times and it's only the prologue. 1H. more.
All watched there will be patches etc

Decided to return the money and refused to play.
The result: We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but unfortunately we can not provide refunds for the purchase of Red Dead Redemption 2.

d
dilat 14.07.20

The game itself is cool - the study of gameplay, detail and everything else. The game plays with the emotions involved in the characters emotions. But I hate the lack of checkpoints in missions. If sfeylil, then the entire mission has to go first - again, to ride the devil knows how to shoot at a new all etc.

F
Fedmoped 14.07.20

People! watched a bunch of reviews and streams, but the conclusion never came: to buy or not! Please nacickaite amp for likes and dislikes allowed against. Help me decide) (just mark here and 8.4 on Metacritic 4.5) dumb to throw 2000P (even on sale) for what you pass in order to recapture value. A little survey I think everyone will be helpful! Thank you.

L
Lodurr 14.07.20

Fedmoped
Wait half a year, better a year, and then maybe two.. on sale buy. And now placate Wake sinusnom tears, ass will burn, because there optimusone is not quite the word. )

C
ClevoGame 14.07.20

dilat
I don't know how you play, but there are checkpoints!

d
dilat 14.07.20

ClevoGame
Where? What mission I don't fail at any stage, I restart from the beginning as if I just arrived on the marker

m
macsim702 14.07.20

dilat
If you fail there is always a choice where to start. Either replay or from the last checkpoint. This is the last checkpoint.