3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.11.19 03:47 am

Aurora. Forward without looking back: vol.1 Normal (Diablo 2)

Hello!
It's time to introduce the next hero, who is destined to make history. Since in my collection there are already 2 male character (Barbarian: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/780745/ and paladin: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/787601/ ), this time we will focus on the representative the beautiful half of humanity. So here they are: Aurora - a clever and ruthless warrior from the order of Assassins.

Happy to comment on your choice. My very first character in the game Diablo 2: LoD was just Assassin with a primary ability Fire Blast. Plunging into those pleasant memories of the very first steps and actions in the world of Diablo II, I just couldn't deny themselves the opportunity ponostalgirovat and beat the game for the killer more consciously.
As noted earlier, the main feature of this series is the complete lack of re-runs/pharming locations. And in my opinion, from a trio of the Amazon/Sorceress/Assassin, the latter the highest chances of survival. Thanks to the useful Defence abilities, such as Cloak of Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Mind Blast and Fade, as well as powerful attacking Light/Death Sentry, this class can effectively eliminate opponents and, in case of threat to life, to safely retreat to a safe distance.
That is the idea, it will be pure Trapper, main source of damage, which is a Light/Death Sentry, and sub - Fire Blast. I swung with the Shadow Master'th, however, in my opinion, with Light imanami assistant can't handle.

I would be very pleased if in this topic there are as many posts on the merits: useful tips/figures/observations. For this will create a nomination the Prize of sympathies of the author of the winner of which may be anyone whose help will be most valuable (as the main prize. Call to Arms 5).
Traditionally, betting on the possible death. Example: Nightmare/Plains of Despair. The main prize - a set of some items on the Sorceress (among them there is a good Torch).

At any game there are rules. In my case they're next.
version of 1.13 d single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 activated all the time;
- MKH, the chicken, hereditar, autocp, expanded chest, etc. - is strictly prohibited;
- the ladder runeword allowed (team -direct -txt);
- Save&Exit is only allowed in the city;
re-wound is prohibited, that is, each location may be cleaned only 1 time during the passage (LK runs here);
- re-roll card is prohibited;
shopping allowed (multiple visits to Ani/Malah, I think, to explain why it is not necessary).

The main objectives of the game
- let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
to clean up absolutely all the locations (and where else to find gear, if re-wound forbidden?);
strongly will not be upset when you die.

May the luck be with me!
203 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heart Carver 08.11.19

Well. Took prioroty my nickname harvested for the next season

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 08.11.19

Manifold
Oh eptg what babene the picture!

[
[_JENKA_] 08.11.19

Manifold
healthy) issues with imanami are still any) to act 4 nm can not read)

M
Manifold 08.11.19

In the detailed description of passing Normal difficulty, I think, there is no need. Here I will stop my attention on a really interesting and key points.
Cleaning all the locations (I'm not kidding) 1 of the act, has been made level 20.
Spoiler

Didn't know that at the first level of Shadow Warrior'a can spawn claws with the chance of caste HELL
Spoiler

It is a pity that the quest drop has not given me anything useful
Spoiler

8 levels - for completely clean 2 act!
Spoiler

During the fight with Duriel a few times had to visit the city for the purpose of replenish potions
Spoiler

As in the previous case, nothing special. Only then I realized that if you open a portal to Tal Rasha Chamber when killing Duriel Scroll of Town Portal falls
Spoiler

That's about it. In the next update - 3 act!

m
minovalo 08.11.19

Manifold
I will say one thing: the remains - in Weapon Block. (I hope this C+C traps?)

PS Shadow is not needed. Mind blast solves all problems with controls.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

Although no Romanov.. Before the WB could not be reached. ;D

Y

Manifold
MX o_o

c
codw 08.11.19

rules theme

T
Torum. 08.11.19

Diablo on normal is going to break, infa sotka.

N
N.DF 08.11.19

No, the first difficulty dolzhon to pass. And here is nm - with a stretch of HS. If not earlier...

Manifold Tell a hundred, and the previous two characters died? And they both had the option of re-runs?

c
codw 08.11.19

not died, readily too much

n
necROMANt123 08.11.19

the author and you can more about team -direct-txt ? there is still a folder some need to create?

S
Subudei 08.11.19

drevnie nm

b
b0ev1k 08.11.19

Hell in the tower of the Countess

nm I think you will pass, you are experienced, a full sweep of all locations is guaranteed to give some good stuff, but not good enough for Hella.
Claw/Claw I think for sure without Romanov not pass,because of the lack of cuts, I'd considered the option of claw/shield.

b
b0ev1k 08.11.19

If you guess with her, the prize will be asked to give some beginner, on your own, I don't have time to play and I stop by here very rarely.
Good luck in passing.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

without Romanov not pass,because of the lack of cuts
First, there is the Fade. Secondly, you only need the light RES. For the cloth.

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

And the passage without Ripa bet?

A
Agent_Smit75 08.11.19

Rich in life
Oh eptg what babene the picture!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the class which was planned initially as not asasin how kurtizan in the feminine, :) but something did not work and what happened then left. :))))
Though there is a mod correcting this injustice, for asasina, :)) works even in batlnet. :)

N
N.DF 08.11.19

Agent_Smit75
That is? Change the appearance?

Y

Agent_Smit75
Oh yeah... ACE naked kalabahi makes dance of death(buy negative) bends and traps :)