3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.11.19 03:47 am

Aurora. Forward without looking back: vol.1 Normal (Diablo 2)

Hello!
It's time to introduce the next hero, who is destined to make history. Since in my collection there are already 2 male character (Barbarian: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/780745/ and paladin: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/787601/ ), this time we will focus on the representative the beautiful half of humanity. So here they are: Aurora - a clever and ruthless warrior from the order of Assassins.

Happy to comment on your choice. My very first character in the game Diablo 2: LoD was just Assassin with a primary ability Fire Blast. Plunging into those pleasant memories of the very first steps and actions in the world of Diablo II, I just couldn't deny themselves the opportunity ponostalgirovat and beat the game for the killer more consciously.
As noted earlier, the main feature of this series is the complete lack of re-runs/pharming locations. And in my opinion, from a trio of the Amazon/Sorceress/Assassin, the latter the highest chances of survival. Thanks to the useful Defence abilities, such as Cloak of Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Mind Blast and Fade, as well as powerful attacking Light/Death Sentry, this class can effectively eliminate opponents and, in case of threat to life, to safely retreat to a safe distance.
That is the idea, it will be pure Trapper, main source of damage, which is a Light/Death Sentry, and sub - Fire Blast. I swung with the Shadow Master'th, however, in my opinion, with Light imanami assistant can't handle.

I would be very pleased if in this topic there are as many posts on the merits: useful tips/figures/observations. For this will create a nomination the Prize of sympathies of the author of the winner of which may be anyone whose help will be most valuable (as the main prize. Call to Arms 5).
Traditionally, betting on the possible death. Example: Nightmare/Plains of Despair. The main prize - a set of some items on the Sorceress (among them there is a good Torch).

At any game there are rules. In my case they're next.
version of 1.13 d single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 activated all the time;
- MKH, the chicken, hereditar, autocp, expanded chest, etc. - is strictly prohibited;
- the ladder runeword allowed (team -direct -txt);
- Save&Exit is only allowed in the city;
re-wound is prohibited, that is, each location may be cleaned only 1 time during the passage (LK runs here);
- re-roll card is prohibited;
shopping allowed (multiple visits to Ani/Malah, I think, to explain why it is not necessary).

The main objectives of the game
- let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
to clean up absolutely all the locations (and where else to find gear, if re-wound forbidden?);
strongly will not be upset when you die.

May the luck be with me!
203 Comments
Sort by:
U
UmovistovSport 08.11.19

Put your shack, signed, Anya, that the vehicle will not come to Hella.

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

> let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
Not quite interesting. Interested in consuls and Chaos just.

K
Kirya Adrianov 08.11.19

You should not restrict re-wound, IMHO. I would get pleasure from the game, but not create ultra-hardcore, interest from this activity will be added not so much.

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

But at least you'll die at last for a change. I mean, the character.

M
Manifold 08.11.19

I originally planned to wear a shield (especially even a decent picture in the first post picked up), text not under the block of course. Comment on the option of Claw/Claw. First, you need somewhere to take Cannot be frozen in the claws of such a mod is not (about how to catch equal no re-runs, to remind not worth it). Second, boost Weapon Block = reduced damage from Fire Blast/Lightning Sentry. Thirdly, still with the shield resistance will be higher ( attention mainly on Light and Fire). This is just my opinion, which may change in the direction of Claw/Claw when there are strong arguments, which I hope is not seen. That is the question obsuzhdalis

Before Stripping Travincal I decided to spend some of the accumulated gold to Gamble. Specifically, this method upgrade equipment is very useful to me in the future, so you should pick up all the potentially expensive items and sell them.
Counted on Bloodfist or Sander's, but of the 20 pairs of gloves, only these have been able to change my old. To dream, as they say, is not harmful.
Spoiler

With the Council's difficulties have arisen
Spoiler

Mana and Def for me now is not exactly hurt
Spoiler

Map Durance of Hate Level 2 as it suggests d-bus.. But no, not this time
Spoiler

Mephisto all the time focuses shadow I carefully perekashivaet.
Spoiler

Mdee. Even one sarnogo subject matter, which I would like to recognize
Spoiler

Some updates of equipment which managed to get/to gather during the passage 3 of the act
Spoiler

All for today. 4 the act is not far off!
PS: art-pictures do not strain?

Z
Zadiak30 08.11.19

Manifold, village seve Pala PZ!!!

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

> PS: art-pictures do not strain?
No, quite the contrary. And MEF very potechin.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

need somewhere to take Cannot be frozen
Why KBF sitting in the ladders? =) Tea, not pvp.

boost Weapon Block
No one asked to immediately fork out in WB. Start at 5 and sk should be enough for ~50% block.

with the shield resistance will be higher
WB with half splash just do not get. Maximum resistance (again) you only need to zip that remotely not fried.

And skills on the claws offset weaned from the traps.

i
imAhead 08.11.19

Manifold
MX?(2)

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

And where you saw MH?

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

Forgot that shopping is allowed. Then I take my words back about shield — with+with with the unit running. Armor nef+lum and fade solve the problem with the resistances. And then, on the basis of the things can be collected Treachery and reset skills. Or not to reset.

[
[_JENKA_] 08.11.19

imAhead
it is seen that the MX, a piece of not open))

[
[_JENKA_] 08.11.19

WinterSadness
Lum would not be the fact that)

n
necROMANt123 08.11.19

plz tell how the ladder runeword in a single game

t
tunecx 08.11.19

of course it would be nice to see such a passage a mile assy, that there just need to know the game. DC/ elem

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

[_JENKA_]
It's 1.13, where they fall with such frequency as El on PG.

M
Manifold 08.11.19

passed
KBF need to easily run away from the cooling monsters. Throw another Fade (i.e. FRv many will not), this can be difficult. Anyway, With the+S option I also like, the only good claws I can only get it in act 5 nightmare (shopping Anya). Up to this point I will use a shield.

Since re-wound prohibited reason I run across the map, kill all monsters, open/flip/check all of the chests/corpses/barrels to find some useful item. So some people think that I have downloaded maphack. But I assure you, no cheats do not use. More here I have nothing to add.

WinterSadness
You are not quite right. If you want, we can debate on the features of runedroprate's for different versions of the game.

The first thing I did before to go beyond the Pandemonium Fortress is an updated shield.
Spoiler

Wow! Still Ort to find, and Lore in the offing.
Spoiler

Ahaha! Perhaps this is the only case when thinking about the desired subject instantly realized
Spoiler

RAL rune. Could be worse
Spoiler

Have podtopilo gold - It's gamble time! Now MF does not hurt
Spoiler

Never saw that in this place someone was stuck
Spoiler

Mercenary and shadow instantly went to the expense of Lightning Hose. So he killed him self
Spoiler

Spoiler

How tired of this double row belt! Updated
Spoiler

Characteristics at the beginning of act 5 (with shield Ancient's Pledge)
Spoiler

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

Manifold
Chance of drop is 1/64 Lum vs 1/244 on PG. And it's easy to cook — most importantly zippedy to pick up.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

KBF need to easily run away from the cooling monsters.
Trapcall? WITH WB? To run? o_o

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

passed
Well, not die away...