3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.11.19 03:47 am

Aurora. Forward without looking back: vol.1 Normal (Diablo 2)

Hello!
It's time to introduce the next hero, who is destined to make history. Since in my collection there are already 2 male character (Barbarian: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/780745/ and paladin: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/787601/ ), this time we will focus on the representative the beautiful half of humanity. So here they are: Aurora - a clever and ruthless warrior from the order of Assassins.

Happy to comment on your choice. My very first character in the game Diablo 2: LoD was just Assassin with a primary ability Fire Blast. Plunging into those pleasant memories of the very first steps and actions in the world of Diablo II, I just couldn't deny themselves the opportunity ponostalgirovat and beat the game for the killer more consciously.
As noted earlier, the main feature of this series is the complete lack of re-runs/pharming locations. And in my opinion, from a trio of the Amazon/Sorceress/Assassin, the latter the highest chances of survival. Thanks to the useful Defence abilities, such as Cloak of Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Mind Blast and Fade, as well as powerful attacking Light/Death Sentry, this class can effectively eliminate opponents and, in case of threat to life, to safely retreat to a safe distance.
That is the idea, it will be pure Trapper, main source of damage, which is a Light/Death Sentry, and sub - Fire Blast. I swung with the Shadow Master'th, however, in my opinion, with Light imanami assistant can't handle.

I would be very pleased if in this topic there are as many posts on the merits: useful tips/figures/observations. For this will create a nomination the Prize of sympathies of the author of the winner of which may be anyone whose help will be most valuable (as the main prize. Call to Arms 5).
Traditionally, betting on the possible death. Example: Nightmare/Plains of Despair. The main prize - a set of some items on the Sorceress (among them there is a good Torch).

At any game there are rules. In my case they're next.
version of 1.13 d single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 activated all the time;
- MKH, the chicken, hereditar, autocp, expanded chest, etc. - is strictly prohibited;
- the ladder runeword allowed (team -direct -txt);
- Save&Exit is only allowed in the city;
re-wound is prohibited, that is, each location may be cleaned only 1 time during the passage (LK runs here);
- re-roll card is prohibited;
shopping allowed (multiple visits to Ani/Malah, I think, to explain why it is not necessary).

The main objectives of the game
- let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
to clean up absolutely all the locations (and where else to find gear, if re-wound forbidden?);
strongly will not be upset when you die.

May the luck be with me!
203 Comments
Sort by:
S
Str8 of tha Compton 08.11.19

Faster Ani to shambling than elixa to buy

W
Woolty 08.11.19

1 out of 100 get +2K traps 10иас...for before using the red port at the time, did about 1500 runs on it...or similar...

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

What minimum should be the level of character to the shopping Nightmare from Ani didn't spawn Normal swords
Will always spawn. The chance to upgrade to expend on nightmare ((ilvl * 64) + 4000) / 100,000 * 100%, when shopping ilvl equal to charlvl+5.

to be able to some of the points to contemplate +3 Traps (prefix Cunning) or +2 Assassin Skills (Witch-Hunter's) automode
affix level +3 traps - 60, +2 assa - 50.
For greater talon (qlvl = 50) the minimum ilvl to spawn 2асса - 75 -> 70уровень Chara. To spawn 3трапс - 80ilvl -> 75 level Chara.
For scissors quhab (qlvl = 54) is the same.

O
Obsessed 08.11.19

to the shopping Nightmare from Ani didn't spawn normal Malinki

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

> to on the shopping Nightmare from Ani didn't spawn normal Malinki

M
Manifold 08.11.19

QLinkee
Thanks for the very comprehensive review. I would be grateful if you will specify the source.
It turns out that the probability of an event in which at the same time will upgrade to Exceptional and generiruyutsya desired prefix extremely small. However, I will not ahead of time to sprinkle ashes on his head: reach 4 of the act, save Anya, but we'll see.

In addition to the Treachery and Smoke is another very good option armor is Lionheart. This finding on the way to Radament a bit brought me closer to him
Spoiler

I need more damage!
Spoiler

Oh yeah - changed the mercenary. Not difficult to guess, now he's with Holyfreeze aura
Spoiler

Small boosts to mana, instead of the fact that +80
Spoiler

I must say that a few problematic crapsey in the narrow tunnels
Spoiler

Decided to try this recipe. Should get a Amulet with Prismatic afics (+to All Resistances). There is also the chance for some sort of suffix
Spoiler

Honestly not what I expected
Spoiler

Podnakopili from Drognan something
Spoiler

The maximum level of the aura the first time!
Spoiler

I suppose that in this place on Helle I have a big problem (if it comes to it, of course)
Spoiler

Right direction found the first time. However, since stripped all the locations completely, it is not so important
Spoiler

The idea of using merc as a tank by charges of Life Tap has failed. Therefore, lowered its resistance by other charges and just running around
Spoiler

I've had worse
Spoiler

Will come in handy!
Spoiler

At the beginning of act 3
Spoiler

To be continued...

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

shopping - http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19076
affix level - http://diablo2.ingame.de/spiel/expansion/itemdb/affix_index.php?lang=en&version=lod&patch=111
quality level - http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Claw#Exceptional
definition of affix level ilvl and qlvl - http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Affix_level_chart

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

I would be grateful if you will specify the source.
When will ban for links to third-party resources, know who is urged on the kulynka felony.

M
Manifold 08.11.19

Once again, thank QLinkee for the detailed answer to my questions. Now I stopped feeding the illusion that the desired claws (Ala 2 Assa/LS/MB/SM) will go without much ADO. Is a land and nasipit even just 2 or 3 Assa Traps.

Today - run through the jungle 3 of the act. Start, +20 to Life.
Spoiler

As in the case of the paladin, Exceptional base for Treachery (or Lionheart) was the Cuirass. Now needed only Lem...
Spoiler

Now Moat Trick on mee can be done without azobis problems
Spoiler

Inadvertently, instead of repair the damaged shield (Ancient's Pledge) I sold it to the Spotlight without the possibility of redemption TT. But still without equipment she did not leave me
Spoiler

Attempt to get a new disc
Spoiler

All is good, but ruby is a pity
Spoiler

Forgot zaskrinit eyes, so I'll start with the brain
Spoiler

By the way, began to invest skill points in Fire Blast
Spoiler

Damage traps now allows you to lift Matt without much damage survivability and speed
Spoiler

Heart
Spoiler

While increasing % MF is not felt
Spoiler

Mephisto had prepared an amulet with teleport and stick with Lower Resist
Spoiler

Where are my Bartuc's/Guillaume/SoJ???
Spoiler

M
Manifold 08.11.19

Before the passage 4 of the act is a small crafting session, and the chest is already breaking from stones
Another +25% MF. Now total % 50 (let the combo) + 72 (helm) + 25 (Rhyme) + 15 (ring) = 162
Spoiler

Gamble amulets for cooking. The first instance is retained in the chest
Spoiler

Unfortunately, I did not fit any of the options
Spoiler

To be continued...

m
minovalo 08.11.19

began to invest skill points in Fire Blast
Storm of souls will be. T_T

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 08.11.19

Let's pick it up to Hal and start a new topic :(

M
Manifold 08.11.19

passed
What are your suggestions for ways to kill Light-imonov? I'm all ears.

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
Most already want to Hell. There are still 2 of the act and the shopping the two claws.

B
Beast- 08.11.19

began to invest skill points in Fire Blast
With Fb it's okay, don't listen to him. Did so on HC no problems with imanami was not, plus everything else faded.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

Manifold
LR, DS, plus everything else faded. IMHO, sprayed: count up the damage FB LVL 20 with synergies... SM for cloth is also a waste of skill.

b
b0ev1k 08.11.19

I'm sorry, not good at ASEC.
And why blast? Not better than fire trap to swing? As I understand ds is a synergy to it.

M
Manifold 08.11.19

passed
Refer to Skill-Calculator'y. In my most optimistic projections, by the end 5 of the act will be reached level 77, Treachery bought and assembled 2 blade +2 Assassin Skills. A total of 85 in a skill-point's (according to the Den of Evil on Hell), and +7 to Assassin Skills (4 weapon, 2 armor and 1 helmet).

Branch Traps:
- 27 Fire Blast: fire damage 1283-1584 (1433.5 avg)
- 26 Shock Web
- 8 Charged Bolt Sentry (through)
- 27 Lightning Sentry: 1-3085 lightning damage (1543 avg)
- 27 Death Sentry
Only 80 skill-point's

Branch Shadow Disciplines:
- 8 Claw Mastery (passing)
- 8 Weapon Block: 47% Chance to Block
- 8 Physic hammer (cut)
- 8 Cloak of Shadows (cut)
- Mind Blast 8
85 skill-point's

Consider Lower Resist (LR). According to some, the maximum charge level LR is equal to 3 for Magic Wand with iLvl=99 or for Rare Wand with iLvl<99. If you look at things realistically, then a Wand with a level 2 LR charges more, I hardly find. At this level, LR shoots 37% resistances.
Because there is a 20% penalty on the required withdrawal resistance in Immune Monster, our stick would take 37 and just 7%. Thus, if the monster =>107% to Lightning Resistance, Immune that will not disappear.
I'll just take those monsters act 1, which will act Immune with the help of a magic wand (in brackets the values of their Lightning and Fire Resistance): the Cloud Stalker (100, 50), Dark Ranger (100, 25), Dark Spearwoman (100, 25), Fetish (100, 33), the Skeleton (100, 0), Bone Warrior (100, 50), Returned Mage (100), Bone Mage (105), Tained (105, 0), Afflicted (100, 0).
It is obvious that peck their Fire Blast'th is much more effective than Lightning Sentry. DS benefit will be only when there are corpses.
I'm not talking about those monsters, which is Immune to Lightning are coming off.

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

assembled Treachery
I have collected only a 3-act Hella, while, LEM had to cook from BC/IO/Lum, but did you beat 6 pools :D

And so I, too, for the FB (because he is going through with it =))

m
minovalo 08.11.19

It is obvious that peck their Fire Blast'th is much more effective than Lightning Sentry.
Manifold
Yes, it's your business. =) I just don't remember to have traps with Mait-the merc was once a problem with immune..

M
Manifold 08.11.19

passed
Turn on /p8 and arm mercenary specks (about the same as now in my possession). Still no problems?