3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.11.19 03:47 am

Aurora. Forward without looking back: vol.1 Normal (Diablo 2)

Hello!
It's time to introduce the next hero, who is destined to make history. Since in my collection there are already 2 male character (Barbarian: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/780745/ and paladin: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/787601/ ), this time we will focus on the representative the beautiful half of humanity. So here they are: Aurora - a clever and ruthless warrior from the order of Assassins.

Happy to comment on your choice. My very first character in the game Diablo 2: LoD was just Assassin with a primary ability Fire Blast. Plunging into those pleasant memories of the very first steps and actions in the world of Diablo II, I just couldn't deny themselves the opportunity ponostalgirovat and beat the game for the killer more consciously.
As noted earlier, the main feature of this series is the complete lack of re-runs/pharming locations. And in my opinion, from a trio of the Amazon/Sorceress/Assassin, the latter the highest chances of survival. Thanks to the useful Defence abilities, such as Cloak of Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Mind Blast and Fade, as well as powerful attacking Light/Death Sentry, this class can effectively eliminate opponents and, in case of threat to life, to safely retreat to a safe distance.
That is the idea, it will be pure Trapper, main source of damage, which is a Light/Death Sentry, and sub - Fire Blast. I swung with the Shadow Master'th, however, in my opinion, with Light imanami assistant can't handle.

I would be very pleased if in this topic there are as many posts on the merits: useful tips/figures/observations. For this will create a nomination the Prize of sympathies of the author of the winner of which may be anyone whose help will be most valuable (as the main prize. Call to Arms 5).
Traditionally, betting on the possible death. Example: Nightmare/Plains of Despair. The main prize - a set of some items on the Sorceress (among them there is a good Torch).

At any game there are rules. In my case they're next.
version of 1.13 d single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 activated all the time;
- MKH, the chicken, hereditar, autocp, expanded chest, etc. - is strictly prohibited;
- the ladder runeword allowed (team -direct -txt);
- Save&Exit is only allowed in the city;
re-wound is prohibited, that is, each location may be cleaned only 1 time during the passage (LK runs here);
- re-roll card is prohibited;
shopping allowed (multiple visits to Ani/Malah, I think, to explain why it is not necessary).

The main objectives of the game
- let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
to clean up absolutely all the locations (and where else to find gear, if re-wound forbidden?);
strongly will not be upset when you die.

May the luck be with me!
203 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 08.11.19

Manifold
I 'sin good crowd control (even at p8) that Merck was able to beat immunol. It's only a matter of time and style. By the way, that merc in the legs? Mediocre INSI and a bit of leach's somehow get enough money, I guess.. =)

S
SergeyS1988 08.11.19

dlya etogo i est mb 4tob ne prosto zame4at light imunnov

M
Manifold 08.11.19

QLinkee because he with him pass
With pleasure I watched your walkthrough

passed
You may be right. In any case, the game will show. Although I did not hear your recommendations about where, if not Fire Blast, throw 20 skill-point's. In synergy to LS? In the hands of the merc - Insight in Partizan'e.

4 the act started out in MF gear. But beloved friends still forced me to change some items
Spoiler

Somehow suddenly he leaned back from my traps under LR
Spoiler

In the end, he still moved with the shadows on mercenary, but he survived
Spoiler

The result of Imbue circlet. 30K will not prevent
Spoiler

Here I am a little stuck. However, Merk and Mind Blast did what was
Spoiler

Control Cursed Hephasto
Spoiler

Frankly, it was on the Hellforge, I had high hopes associated with finding a Lem rune. If not here, then most likely, anywhere else
Spoiler

And in that moment, when I held my breath, a miracle happened!
AHAHAHA!? SERIOUSLY!? LEM RUNE!!!!!
Spoiler

Voila. Dreams become a reality. Need only a strong desire
Spoiler

The mercenary also did not remain aloof from the occasion. He crossed the pre-apota my previous armor
Spoiler

Tremble, undead!
Spoiler

Put traps before the activation of the seals and smoked on the sidelines. When I came, there were only these two
Spoiler

In the last battle, the events developed in a similar scenario
Spoiler

With Diablo it was not so easy because of the mercenary and shadow there was absolutely no sense
Spoiler

Say the belly is his weak spot
Spoiler

Quest drop no comments
Spoiler

The stats in the beginning of the 5th act in gear on 162% mf
Spoiler

To be continued...

m
minovalo 08.11.19

Manifold
Well, I usually try to reinforce the main attack, i.e. LS. And the remainder I would invest in WB. I don't see a dangerous immuno for this ASI, in addition to soul-like. However, with the passage of no training (Romanov) grenade really may be needed.

S
Subudei 08.11.19

2 Manifold
The following are forecasts that the game:
b0ev1k: Hell, The Forgotten Tower
[_JENKA_]: Hell, The Ancients Way
Rich for life: Hell Plains of Despair
t-fox: Hell Arreat Summit

but what about my prediction? nm - ancient

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

With pleasure I watched your walkthrough
I forget SKRIN and very slowly pass =)

W
Woolty 08.11.19

Subudei
but what about my prediction? nm - ancient
Woolty
Frozen river -_-

M
Manifold 08.11.19

The forecasts are updated:
b0ev1k: Hell, The Forgotten Tower
[_JENKA_]: Hell, The Ancients Way
Rich for life: Hell Plains of Despair
t-fox: Hell Arreat Summit
Subudei: Nightmare, Arreat Summit
Woolty: Hell, Frozen River

The difficulty of Nightmare is almost at an end, left a bit. The fun of this screenshot is that 1 procast mind blast'a I obeyed immediately 4 Archer. By the way how does this Chance to convert? He is one for the entire area or on a particular monster in the area?
Spoiler

First Skylar, however
Spoiler

Attempt to make Insight in eth Partizan'e (I recall now a mercenary with no eth)
Spoiler

No...
Spoiler

I found the armor with 4 sockets. Else + 96% mf, so from this moment the 5 act passed for 162 + 96 = 258%
Spoiler

Can use the socket quests? For the claws?
Spoiler

Nothing much was waiting. And right - Eye of Etlich
Spoiler

The reward for saving Anya. Will soon begin shopping
Spoiler

Now you can collect and Smoke
Spoiler

Unique items still fall. However, there was a feeling that the increase of MF - useless idea
Spoiler

Even Extrafast bullish't stop me
Spoiler

Another failed attempt to craft amulets
Spoiler

And the helmet is quite a
Spoiler

Is to be careful with Suriname
Spoiler

And here is the required stick 2 Lower Resist
Spoiler

I hate this place! These snakes delivered simply
Spoiler

One of the most kruthi at the same time useless things, found me on Nightmare difficulty
Spoiler

Here's what caught my first shopping session
Spoiler

Before the battle I changed the stick with LR for Life Tap
Spoiler

Thank you shadow for distraction Talika
Spoiler

In short, it was not difficult
Spoiler

After the ancient sweep of throne is just a matter of technique. Perhaps, so easy as for traps I was not for a barb or a paladin
Spoiler

The mercenary and shadow, even with Life Tap'om, special hopes not. So I had to cope alone
Spoiler

Well, surely the % MF is really possible to score?
Spoiler

OOO!!! Who would have thought!? One of the low rolls that I had ever see
Spoiler

To Hell'is a new topic. Not yet decided what to do next: either go to hell with those swords that are already there, or try nasipit Greater Talons with staff-mods
Spoiler

To be continued...

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

Why MF doesn't work? You have blue and a couple of rare rained and even 2 Unica. Or are you going with NM Baal from Shako and Batroc?

m
minovalo 08.11.19

By the way how does this Chance to convert?
on a particular monster in the field

Can use the socket quests? For the claws?
What is a good July? Save for hell, maybe a Reaper merc knock or something cool.

D
D3ath 08.11.19

Manifold
you can put a forecast that you won't die? I think it's a win-win :)

B
Beast- 08.11.19

As there is an option that can die in the Palace Jerine:D

W
Wahn 08.11.19

Why didn't anyone put in hell was travincal?

W
Woolty 08.11.19

Wahn
Take put while you have the chance!!! -_-

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

Beast
As there is an option that can die in the Palace Jerine:D
I was there just a little and didn't die :D After the temple with the snakes relaxed and not immediately Sosna,l what merc died in one volley of archers, and from the second I left 60хп)

c
codw 08.11.19

D3ath
this option has already been suggested, so... pick another

Not yet decided what to do next: either go to hell with those swords that are already there, or try nasipit Greater Talons with staff-mods
Yes, better go ahead

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

I put first on the passage without Ripa.

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

And it is possible for the next chronicle to do?

n
nixSolutions 08.11.19

Manifold, should I update? It is interesting to know the fate of the Aurora)

13thChikotilo 08.11.19

died from zombies in act 1 nm))