3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 08.11.19 03:47 am

Aurora. Forward without looking back: vol.1 Normal (Diablo 2)

Hello!
It's time to introduce the next hero, who is destined to make history. Since in my collection there are already 2 male character (Barbarian: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/780745/ and paladin: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/787601/ ), this time we will focus on the representative the beautiful half of humanity. So here they are: Aurora - a clever and ruthless warrior from the order of Assassins.

Happy to comment on your choice. My very first character in the game Diablo 2: LoD was just Assassin with a primary ability Fire Blast. Plunging into those pleasant memories of the very first steps and actions in the world of Diablo II, I just couldn't deny themselves the opportunity ponostalgirovat and beat the game for the killer more consciously.
As noted earlier, the main feature of this series is the complete lack of re-runs/pharming locations. And in my opinion, from a trio of the Amazon/Sorceress/Assassin, the latter the highest chances of survival. Thanks to the useful Defence abilities, such as Cloak of Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Mind Blast and Fade, as well as powerful attacking Light/Death Sentry, this class can effectively eliminate opponents and, in case of threat to life, to safely retreat to a safe distance.
That is the idea, it will be pure Trapper, main source of damage, which is a Light/Death Sentry, and sub - Fire Blast. I swung with the Shadow Master'th, however, in my opinion, with Light imanami assistant can't handle.

I would be very pleased if in this topic there are as many posts on the merits: useful tips/figures/observations. For this will create a nomination the Prize of sympathies of the author of the winner of which may be anyone whose help will be most valuable (as the main prize. Call to Arms 5).
Traditionally, betting on the possible death. Example: Nightmare/Plains of Despair. The main prize - a set of some items on the Sorceress (among them there is a good Torch).

At any game there are rules. In my case they're next.
version of 1.13 d single player, hardcore, difficulty /players 8 activated all the time;
- MKH, the chicken, hereditar, autocp, expanded chest, etc. - is strictly prohibited;
- the ladder runeword allowed (team -direct -txt);
- Save&Exit is only allowed in the city;
re-wound is prohibited, that is, each location may be cleaned only 1 time during the passage (LK runs here);
- re-roll card is prohibited;
shopping allowed (multiple visits to Ani/Malah, I think, to explain why it is not necessary).

The main objectives of the game
- let's be realistic: to reach 2 of the act Hella is already a success;
to clean up absolutely all the locations (and where else to find gear, if re-wound forbidden?);
strongly will not be upset when you die.

May the luck be with me!
203 Comments
Sort by:
E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

Stick the picture zacatecana four Chippendale. Given that it only takes three cells, this is clearly something most people.

A
Agent_Smit75 08.11.19

N. DF
That is? Change the appearance?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It makes more substantial bootable video in the game and menus, and the ICQ becomes more mmm.... exciting. :)))
But of course as usual it interesno see once and then it looks like nonsense :) but it relates to almost all ahem ahem.... mods. :)

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

this is usually interesno see once and then it looks like gibberish

Not all mods like that. There are those who at first sight nonsense, but then it turns out that in fact nonsense.

H
Heart Carver 08.11.19

...but with a glimpse at who want to try a couple of chips, but the longer and further bite, the more I understand that it alone is able to create and balance a genius

A
Archon Guard 08.11.19

Heart Carver
it is hidden advertising fashion encelia, secret agent another resource !!

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

Heart Carver
Median-XL or something?

E
Episcop_moo 08.11.19

Well, median, by the way, though, and the mod (and it is almost a dirty word here), but the quality. Only zenk from the effects tired.

H
Heart Carver 08.11.19

Archon Guard
Last year, one ashkarovskie player decided to leave. On PG. Created a topic on the forum, as they say, and what have them. He in detail told, where to download, how to patch, who are fit for the MX in the face to turn. No one deleted the topic, no one get banned.
Such things

W
WinterSadness 08.11.19

Of course, use the shield. Even poor shael+eth in a bone shield from Drognan than once would save her ass.

m
minovalo 08.11.19

Of course, use the shield.
Maybe more agility under the unit to pump? XD

P
Paca Vaca 08.11.19

I would like to see Assou s/S. So more authentic.

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

I would like to see Assou s/S. So more authentic.
Here is the c/c, GT.

H
Heart Carver 08.11.19

P
Paca Vaca 08.11.19

QLinkee, Heart Carver, OK, guys, pod'yob counted. x)

H
Heart Carver 08.11.19

ABROGATORY

A
Agent_Smit75 08.11.19

Heart Carver

Scoring Gherla-Asa. :)))
But why child torture neponyatnyj for her actions ?

U
UmovistovSport 08.11.19

Damn.. Another"PREJUDICAL game.

Q
QLinkee 08.11.19

WzGeee
Another one? All the same.

U
UmovistovSport 08.11.19

QLinkee, it is the same, Lancelot?

V
Volan de v Mord[TDPG] 08.11.19