3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

with Vtorov times helped wringing graphics on low(first time forgot direct 12 off) and the sound was removed,may also have helped))

W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

understood,I don't know anyone who does not but has helped me mute the game,minimum settings, the roles are not played (the sound can be turned back on after boot)

V
Vjvander 08.11.19

Pliz! If anyone has, throw a saved game already in Lektra city.

g
ghgnfgd 08.11.19

Wishmaster01
Thank you! mute helped.

U
Unviz 08.11.19

Wishmaster01
Helped the decrease of the sound to zero in the settings.

K
Kosiya 08.11.19

Wishmaster01
Sound to zero did not help T. T

W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

Kosiya
not 100% method,as I understand it does not work with quick move in Lektra city

o
ochen ZLOY 08.11.19

Wishmaster01
unfortunately, did not help manipulation of sound, in Lectrazine so never and was not...(

W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

during the generic method is not present,everything is different helps(

o
ochen ZLOY 08.11.19

in short, I'll make a contribution. removed all the equipment in the backpack armor, weapons and etc., are left with bare hands and without protection. voila, download in Lektra city was successful. short XS, try if you have the patience to do all of the above, and will think of you.

W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

soon we will apply for help to the shamans))

g
ghgnfgd 08.11.19

Happiness was bright but not long.To log in to ELEKTRA disabling sound works but later in the game you will not come .Waiting for normal items.

W
Wishmaster01 08.11.19

ghgnfgd
hmm...checked me such trouble bypassed,no sound location is loaded norms

o
ochen ZLOY 08.11.19

I for poltorack Lektra city ran, though I was LVL 18 when I went in there and all the extras made the main then went and dumped in the Atlas. only after that's out of the game. I hope to go back there don't have to!

a
ashleyalicia 08.11.19

very ZLOY
And Wanpan, Crossbow, Hebert with nominal bosses knocked or forgot) + electrician with kila-Volt. These unique guns are only there to get you, the damage they have top.
Spoiler

o
ochen ZLOY 08.11.19

ashleyaliciaНИ ONE LEGENDARY is NOT DROPPED, ONLY the SHOTGUN WITH the BLUE UNIKALNYM PROPERTY, SIMILAR TO the FIRST...

a
ashleyalicia 08.11.19

very ZLOY
That would knock legendary need to consider a number of conditions:
- 100% loss guarantee 3rd level of chaos, during the first pass of the game and subsequent ANDTHEIR percentage of loss is small, but becoming numb, many were knocked out first round.
- to determine where the spawn bosses use the map from the developers, he is also spawn 50/50 may not be the boss, have a few times to go on this map. There you can see a list of all Legendary, Unique weapons and a condition for its receipt.
Спойлерhttps://mapgenie.io/borderlands-3
- the same conditions apply and the Qila-Volt about spawn its unicalce
- the patches developed, tweaked and tied spawn some unicolor to specific bosses, so perhaps the spawn is not working properly version 1.0 to version of the game to 1.03 it works for the bosses.

s
stalker.khv 08.11.19

Well, the bug with this lektra city, I already for a couple of days the game was abandoned and almost pulled because of the departure of this. Someone wrote something about the sound really works!! Moved all sliders to 0 and you're done!! The truth is if you go to the desktop ,then back to not loading again it should sound clean, something like this.

a
avak98 08.11.19

I don't get to keep playing. I tried all ways (graphics to minimal, no sound, changing the directx, and so on). Install the game on another computer, put your save and also crashes when loading this cursed location. It seems that the problems in the savegame.

G
Guest 08.03.20

/