3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

avak I understand I can throw a save in front of the lectern city from which I came, but it does not help...

a
avak98 25.10.20

very zloy
You can try it while there are no other options.

o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

avak98
I threw a link in the face, try it, but again, it won't help.

A
Armagod 25.10.20

The problem is the same, but nothing helps, before I got to this location from the preservation at the entrance to the location, if you throw, just download right at the entrance and run on a break, you can even do no manipulations with the settings. This time was unlucky, found the reason it seems: went into the location, put on a sniper from Jacobs to test and at the exit of the basement game gave a perpetual frieze, in the end the preservation was in Lectra with the ill-fated fluff in his hands. The conclusion is this: departures and friezes in this location happen because of some fluff (in my case because of the sniper from Jacobs), so it's best to make a copy of the save before going there, so as not to bury, as I do, the arrow is 50 level.

A
Armagod 25.10.20

Dacts friends, I found a way out for those who already have AI mode and who are stuck in Lectra: you go in a different mode, take all things in a backpack (the problem sniper I even threw away), and go back in the first mode and, vual, successfully downloaded saves in Lectra.
Upd. To check decided to go with normal settings and sound - departure. Normal and without sound - departure. It's not a good place to be. low and without sound - departure. It's not a good place to be. low, without sound, scale 50, limit 30 - departure, although it was on such a layout I managed to go for the first time, apparently some random. Well, on the edge there is a zeroing plot in the AI...
P.S. In general, you need to go to Lectra City, when flying to load at the transition, to shoot all things just in case and go like this, and in one go to perform all the quests, the main thing is not to catch the eternal frieze

a
avak98 25.10.20

I don't remember the scale of the problems in other games.

g
ghgnfgd 25.10.20

Armagod
What game I've read now)))

o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

Armagod
I wrote above how I managed to navigate. Before going, you need to throw everything in a backpack ...

A
Armagod 25.10.20

very zloy
Well, the second time it does not help, especially if you are already in the lecture saved. I started looking for a reason because I was stuck inside with a screwed-up save, folding your version and my weapon change situation, I almost figured out what might be the reason, but re-trying to enter empty-handed doesn't work, so anything can be the cause, and the swap file is also now an option, but it doesn't always help. But I didn't have enough nerves to try any further, so I just zeroed out the progress of the True Warehouse Seeker Mode (AIH).

V
Vityhh 25.10.20

It is necessary in the menu of character selection to wait for the night, and only then to start playing, everything worked and started, plus the sound was disconnected and on the minimals stood, in the lecturer city the same night, and the Persian was already in the location

F
FireSock 25.10.20

Vityhh
Oga, and don't forget to hang the parsley on the monitor, sprinkle the systemer with melted February ice and run the game between 2:37 p.m. and 2:39 p.m. In the abyss of all these shamanisms, it is easier to buy or wait for a normal mallard.

W
Wishmaster01 25.10.20

FireSock
I don't know what to do.)

o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

ahah, what tricks you can't do!!!!

q
qazxsw234 25.10.20

People to all who fly during the transition to Lectra City, try: 1) to change the "window mode without a frame" to a full-screen. 2) Do not kill enemies before entering the location of Lectra City, but just run past.

L
LocoRoco13 25.10.20

And I REALLY remove all things from the character in the backpack. And there is no setting of graphics (. Apparently it is not a bug turnip, and a joke from the developers for pirates.

G
Grazyniger 25.10.20

LocoRoco13 will not work, I left the game at Lectra City, and the next time I started the game and clicked to continue and immediately fly out

o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

LocoRoco13
joint in the pill itself, and it's the same in all the turnips.

X
X-Ray01 25.10.20

Helped first moving to the shelter then in a teleport near Lectra City, there already on foot to the transition to the location and departure was not, knocking settings on low and limiting the phps did not help

R
Ronove77 25.10.20

So, the file swap on the choice of the system (and it was), the language did not change - on the screens of the settings of the graphics - no more departures.
Spoiler

B
Beirut 25.10.20

in addition to the lectra and afin will be a bunch of locations with departures)))))))