3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bolohon 25.10.20

Guys do not know described here this way or not, but I helped and not only with the lectern city, in short try to teleport to the lectra city specifically from the meridian, because I after a long search for a solution to the problem the first time so flew into the lectern of the city

F
Flixs8083 25.10.20

God, it didn't help me anymore, I don't know what to do anymore. Not only can I not get to Lectra, so Escho and Athena too, the bitch flies out and that's it.

But I tried to change the region (15 minutes after writing the comet) and everything worked.

K
KonradK 25.10.20

The U.S. region-to-U.S. method works!!!

S
Shina Mashiro 25.10.20

kaskad123
Cascade great respect! The method of changing the region and format in the U.S. works. After the shift I can safely go to Athens and Lectra City

G
Grim_Warrior 25.10.20

Change the region to the U.S. and The Time Format.
Hacked the American version of the game and this is the consequences of defending the game.

c
crineum 25.10.20

Departures were corrected by running the game through another .exe file, the other not one method did not help.
exe file through which the launch is located C:'Games'Borderlands 3/.exe
And we need C:'Games'Borderlands 3'OakGame'Binaries/Win64/.exe through it managed to get rid of departures.
Windows 10 x64 was run in admin mode.
Good luck to all of you!!!

B
Bodia_Metaller 25.10.20

I went to the main menu, turned off the sound and normally loaded up in Lectra City.
Maybe he can help someone.

N
Nikolai1975 25.10.20

I did so and there were no departures, went through all the byth opened the whole card:
1. First, you need to open Start and go to the Control Panel and find the "Language and Regional Standards" section.
2. Next, go to the Format tab and put the english (US) language there, and then apply the changes.
3.After selecting the "Location" tab and display the current location of "USA," apply and close this settings menu.
4.And the last step is to restart the computer and try to continue the passage of the game.

N
Nikolai1975 25.10.20

There were no departures to Athens and Necrotatea, too.

T
Tolyan_tk 25.10.20

Nikolai1975
did the same, helped.

a
alexfunnyman 25.10.20

Tried all of the above with a problem at Lektra City after killfult. Working option with a change of language, region and format. Thank you all.

R
Roman Karcev 25.10.20

Friends, found a solution to the problem!!! Tried absolutely all methods: sound, resolution, DX, limitations. As a result, I came across a comment in Playground, where it was advised to change the parameters of Wind 10 to change the region to the U.S. and the format of the region to "English USA" and it helped me, quietly pass Lectra-Smm, Athens, etc.

UPD: Just noticed a similar comment from above)

G
GumA83 25.10.20

crineum
Thank you, this way really helped!

D
DarkDestr 25.10.20

Change of the region without turning off the sound of the Internet, without changing the graphics works 100% for me.

D
Dmitriy Stek 25.10.20

helped only change the region without any dances with tambourine, the comp did not reboot so it all went, thank you all for help

K
Kot87897657 25.10.20

Helped I all cleaned up the sound graphics all the co-chronicle saved by URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D
DrAgon_steel 25.10.20

The change of region worked.

l
lsv640 25.10.20

I confirm, do not dance with the tambourine, change the region and all

M
MrMonroe 25.10.20

It turned out to be easier than it was thought, TP I'm going there from the Vault just...

T
Telias 25.10.20

Try to download or download another safe, play on it a little and try again. It helped me.