3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Kornelio 08.11.19 03:49 am

Crashes when switching to Lektra city (T-E) (Borderlands 3)

The game refuses to boot in this location,I saw that many have this problem,but,yesterday I successfully managed to pass the mission moxie,everything worked fine,decided to return for some additional info-quest was not able to load,tried to downgrading the game almost to Minecraft,but it did not help,if anyone knows the solution to this problem,help me,in advance thank you very much )
125 Comments
Sort by:
o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

wanted to return to Lectra City for ERIDIAN PISMENS, shish, now nothing helps.

B
Berderk 25.10.20

Guys, stop dancing with tambourines all, if throws out means the problem with the broken save, the solution will simply change with the help of teleport to the shelter and fly back will run without problems in the lecture city, checked and more than once

T
TAXA61 25.10.20

There's nothing at all that helps everyone who knows what to do?

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

FOUND A SOLUTION!!!! I flew out when I went to necrophey, constantly and no dancing with tambourine did not help. I decided to go from the opposite, the game is divided into conditionally several zones and in each zone-under zone. The initial teleport to Meridian helps to move to Athens. But for Necropheus or The Edge of Desolation, it doesn't help. But!!! Helps the console) to download it (I don't know if you can leave links here) (Borderlands3_Console_Dumper) the password from the archive will be sunbeamFRF, and then do the following - in the main menu, open the console and write open FinalBoss_P (more when loaded into the lock) write open Crypt_P, again loaded into the lock, after writing open Beach_P and already from this loki, go to the edge of desolation or necrophey)))))))))) That's how it is. Instructions to the console - we need to go to the site, download the archive Borderlands3_Console_Dumper.zip and unpack. Then you need to start the game, run Extreme Injector, press the Select'gt;Window List button and choose the process with the box. Next, you need to add the DLL file to the 3rd board from the downloaded archive, to do this, click Add DLL and select this file, and finally Inject.

A
Ad Absurdum 25.10.20

RandomChel, (Console) I use the console, but not all the cards work, Lectra City flies out. A week I use RahminVPN, much easier. Join Borderlands 3 after the menu through "Communication" connect to someone - you will be thrown into the location to this person. Then get out of the network game and just Play - Continue, you can play on the grid.
Spoiler

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

Amendment- Must translate the game into English!!!!!

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

UPD going to the loc box, you will be on the back of the elbow, so you need to open the map, and there to choose another point of rapid movement)

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

The only problem is that when you re-enter the game - the location does not come. So far, except for the replay of the procedure that I described- did not come up.

V
Vova Serov 25.10.20

You enter the search engine "fearlessrevolution Borderlands3_Console_Dumper", there shake the archive "Borderlands3_Console_Dumper.zip" and do everything according to the instructions. In the game, open the console, write
Code:
open Sanctuary3_P
and you're loaded onto a ship. After that, try to enter the shoal locations.
That is, it helps to get out of the endless chain of "start-up-boot-out" when you're already on Athena or in Lectra City console opens TAB

K
Kasper32Rus 25.10.20

muting the sound helped

R
Russlany 25.10.20

RandomChel
Do you have to translate the game into The Athena during the procedure? How long does it take to be on Meredian? Teleport from the asylum?

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

Russlany
You don't have to. I was able to just reduce the settings to a minimum, make 30 fps maximum, and switch to meridian then to Athena

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

UPD needs to make a 30fp lock, low graphics settings, and translation of the game into English.

R
Russlany 25.10.20

RandomChel
I'll try it.

o
ochen ZLOY 25.10.20

Russlany
1000% is his convulsions, a maximum of 50%, NO MORE.

R
RandomnyyChel 25.10.20

very zloy
while you're crying I'm already on the 22nd chapter))

S
Sa1N7 25.10.20

RandomChel
didn't work.

B
Berderk 25.10.20

Before to the new location to jump, we port to any initial (created a new save) and boldly jump there where you should miss without departures, by the way I'm already 30 litres)

B
Beirut 25.10.20

Berderk
Ahahaha and problem areas start at 40 litres)

M
Maksim Ultamate 25.10.20

Beirut
I have never encountered problems except lectern. Sometimes when the setting killed at a minimum I could load. Most likely, the problem is in the rendering of the location when loading the level. By the way, I did not kill the settings somehow still went into the lecture city. It's already as lucky, the quack dead will have to either wait for the update of the game or the update of the quack (which is unlikely).