3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moon Shine 08.11.19 04:01 am

I want to gain muscle mass

how? it does not become a juicer, or a helluva lot of beautiful, and that is to build muscle on the arms. and then somehow uncomfortable with them. or rather, nothing. and dybilov a lot of walking around the city...
122 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopSide 08.11.19

So I started with dumbbells there, swing press, push-UPS, squat with heavy om and TP in the gym and while I broke to go

P
ProEvo 08.11.19

How to build muscle at home
Exercises will be performed on the floor and on the bar. As the "extra" weight will use the backpack, which, for starters, put a "Soviet encyclopedic dictionary" and start to perform exercises. All easy as pie.
Pulling on the bar

Hang on the bar, grip is with palms on themselves, hands on width of shoulders and tightened. This is nothing new, but it is not so simple. If you are aiming to build muscle – the most important thing to do the exercise evenly, without jerks, with the same speed when lifting and lowering the body. Mirsovetov advises to do this exercise with a maximum "extra" weight that you are able to pull evenly. The number of approaches should be minimal. Breathe through your nose, evenly: inhale in lifting, exhale when lowering. Lifting and lowering must be performed with a minimum speed, but is comparable to your deep and even inhalation and exhalation.
Now change the grip on the "monkey grip" (all five fingers encompass the crossbar of the horizontal bar on top) and catch up, "laying horizontal bar over your head." It is desirable to make an odd number of pull-UPS. As for the previous exercise. It enables to distribute the load for training your stamina. It is important to mentally pre-assign your forces at the beginning of the approach, its maximum load and the end. Think about this during the exercise.
Effective low pull-UPS if you wish to build muscle – 3, and max, I don't know. One thing is clear: a beginner to do these exercises very quickly reach their "maximum". But only without fanaticism!
Further to distribute the load using snatch 1.5 shoulder width apart. This ratio can be arbitrarily gradually increase to 2.
In this mode of exercise without attention will not remain as the muscles of the arms and back, and abdominals.
Pushups

Proceed to push-UPS. The principle is the same: then a backpack with a certain amount of "knowledge" performed an odd number of push-UPS for the approach.
It is better to perform push-UPS on fists – so you only increase the efficiency of the process of inflating the muscles. Slowly, with the breath, descend evenly and smoothly, with an exhalation, without delay squeeze itself, and the "extra" weight.
Start with 5 push-UPS for the approach. Alternate approaches better with rest lying on your stomach, placing hands under his head. Especially if "pulls" the lower back.
As in the case of mentally pulling to distribute the load, both before and during the exercise. Make as many as you can, but be ready for it!
Download back muscles
Lying on his stomach, stick your feet under the sofa, battery, whatever. Just to find a point of support for the exercise. Put your hands behind your head and slowly bending at the back, raise and lower upper body.
Start with 5 ascents of descents during the approach. Breathe evenly.
If you find a fulcrum for the legs failed, nothing to worry about. In order to pump up the back muscles, we exercise "boat" with the "extra" weight on your back. Lying on a stomach, bend feet in knees so that you can grab the toes with your hands. The rest – all the same: raise and lower the upper body, helping himself with his hands. Just adjust the length of the backpack straps to pull the weight higher.
Download abdominal muscles

In order to inflate the abdominal muscles, sit on the floor, bend your knees at a right angle. Again seek support under the battery, sofa, etc. we Begin the exercise – took his leave back, and when lifting evenly, turn the body right, the next climb to the left. During exercise does not fall back on the floor (will not interfere with a backpack).
Do 5-7 times for approach. Don't give 100%, and you'll regret it tomorrow! A good, vigorous start may come to naught. You don't need it.
Squat
This will require a little more "extra" weight. Take up cargo with a smaller mass than is in the backpack. Keep it in front of him at arm's length. Back straight, feet shoulder width apart.
Slowly squat down and stand up. For a start, the 14 sit-UPS for the approach Bodo is enough.
At the end of the exercise
Take a breath. Lie, but it is better not to sleep. Take a short walk, slowly. Try not to think about exercise, nor about the load. It is better not to think.
He felt hungry – eat. Don't be shy. A high-protein diet, all know it. By the way, Mirsovetov recalls that porridge – a great tool for rapid recovery of wasted effort, and to increase muscle mass. For example, in the diet of Roman gladiators was dominated by barley. And that's barley porridge with mutton or goat fat was the main dish of fighters, as well as Roman

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 08.11.19

Was.probyval.x*I nepomohlo!
By sabzh:grab dumbbells at 2 kg on the day.thousands 8-9 and clipon.the current does not immediately.(For the approaches)single day pasadenaca.four otdyhaet.it is necessary to score the muscles.because he was doing.

B
BeeCORE 08.11.19

2 kg weight mladica!

B
BeeCORE 08.11.19

If there are 5-6 times a day broke - you eat 5-6 times, just not tight!
It is necessary to take FISH oil to your joints recover quickly after a hard workout. Fish oil helps NABIRAT subcutaneous FAT and grow muscles, especially during sleep.

p
pavlousp 08.11.19

Algorithm of a set of muscle mass is simple. Protein+BCAA + Creatine in conjunction with intense workouts and all the arguing.

B
BeeCORE 08.11.19

Intense training - this concept is purely personal. What for you is it? For me it's a LITTLE of WEIGHT, 2 sets of UPR. and 10-12 REP.

B
BeeCORE 08.11.19

They are an expensive toy.
Someone they can call ISIAGU for a long time. Amines in capsules I should learn to swallow.

S
Sorizo 08.11.19

I'm in sweat pants just do just the rod do for the gym-garbage,the post of any group of muscles can be pumped,bench press,squats+on the bars patimas,then a sidekick in sparring stand-home, no go,the main thing is rest and proper nutrition,meat,milk,fruits,skimmed curd,I was for six months no steroids or additives is not needed,gained 12 kg mouse.mass.And deadlifts should I have to do it probably 50% of the mass gained.)

K
Kovik Stal aka Messi777 08.11.19

Артук4

could you be more specific?

F
Fallen16 08.11.19

All are welcome.I have a few voprosov.I started intensively right now kachatsya.Ie before, just a couple of months ago, I went regularly to the horizontal bar,parallel bars.Been doing this for 2 years.But started to notice that muscle narastet already.And then suggested me to take creatine.I drank the strong but invisible.Here drink a weight gainer right now.Said gain weight and muscle will grow.My height 180 weight 60.16 years me.Tell me give me something I gainer. And further,what is me???

V
Vorona. 08.11.19

But started to notice that muscle narastet already.

To avoid the effect of habituation of the organism - it is necessary ~every 3 weeks to change the syllabus. do more intense or Vice versa.

D
D.I.M.A.S [ZA VDV] 08.11.19

3 weeks is too often, the program should be changed every 2-3 months, and just switch the exercises in the program and read more this topic http://forums.playground.ru/talk/141355/ here is talked a lot about the protein(or Gainer)

F
Fallen16 08.11.19

Well I understood it.I just told you I have a question.So I started drinking a weight Gainer and doing.I have the weight gain be ? And how many? Ie how many times will be the visible result ?

D

First, I have a few questions for you:
What kind of weight gainer drink? and how? (before workout, after etc...)
What program are you doing? How many times a week?
How do you relax? (Muscles grow when resting, not while training in the gym, if you walk at night, I smoke thumps, etc. - the result is noticeably worse)
And of course it all depends on your attitude, if you don't boil the pot, and to give our best, the result will be noticeable after a month.

F
Fallen16 08.11.19

The Ultra Mass Gainer BioTech 35.Drink 3 times a day in between Priya write.I train every day.I have Niechorze to the gym but I will soon.So here goes.Right now I just go every day on the bar with the bars.I mean I laid out on the bar as I feel that the muscles start to swell.Well, do about 2 hours a day.Don't smoke,don't drink.Do not walk at night.And I'm what you need I think.I don't like in this case moonlight.As the saying goes If you started already you need to finish it to the end

D

Well, the good Fellow, continue in the same spirit, the current remember:
To train best of all through the day, and no more than 1.5 hours (but during those six hours, shake it on the maxima)

F
Fallen16 08.11.19

Well thank you.I understand.Just say the result is from the gainer.And that awful weight I want to gain.And tell me what kind of weight do we need.Right now I have 180 61 kg weight.

D

There are factors that significantly influence the recruitment of muscle mass is genetics and body type, but with the right training, nutrition, rest, attitude and a huge desire to achieve great results!
(check for yourself). Well, protein will help you in this, good luck!

N
Naglyy kotyara 08.11.19

so guys, in order to gain muscle mass need to gain weight in General. so prepare for the fact that, together with the muscles you will cabineti themselves and Cabinet God forbid...so choose the ground or terrain. for the masses have to do hard, serious exercises like lifting - bench press, squat, deadlift. For the relief of muscle masturbate small scale and often))