3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Kill and Be the First Game v2

The first version - http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/igra_ubey_i_stan_pervim-570580/
In short, you need to write that who killed something someone in something like this format: A man shot a deer, a mosquito infected a man with malaria, a mosquito was killed by a housewife, etc. If I have not clearly explained, then go to the first version.
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
Firefighters were driving by, they saw a rift in hell and thought it was burning there. They took the hoses and started to put out hell.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Firefighters, deciding to put out hell, accidentally flooded the Devil's apartment and he, in revenge, tied them up with a fire hose and then drowned them in the crater of the volcano.

7Rain7 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
An old penetrator, forgotten by geologists, was found in the crater - an impact penetrating probe, penetrating into the ground. It is used for space research. It consists of three parts: upper (for exploring the surface of the planet), middle (for exploring the upper layer of the soil) and the lower one, which extends on cables 4-6 m into the soil to study it. The firefighters took him and began to take revenge on the Devil by penetrating him.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

7Rain7
Hordes of demons moved to the aid of the devil, and a great battle began between firefighters and demons, the battle lasted about 5 years, the losses of both sides were great, but the victory was still won by United Russia (as always).

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

But the cowboys, who had been cut by the X-Com team, did not agree with this, rose from the dead in the form of ghosts and scared United Russia to death.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0 Ghostbusters
came and caught the ghosts in a trap, and the trap itself was sent on a rocket to the epicenter of the Sun.

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
Then Poll Fig came and circumcised the hunters in the 3rd film and turned them into women. Horror hunters themselves climbed into the vault for the ghosts.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21

Protestant Knight
SUDDENLY, the Sniper from TF2 appears and throws a banatte at Poll, from which he commits suicide, because he was doused with urine.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Spartak Myasnoy
Medic came from TF2 and strangled the Sniper with a bandage.

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen An
evil Viking jumped out from the bushes (I wonder what he was doing there) and hacked the Medic from TF2 with an ax, and he went to the bar to drink.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Having entered the bar, the Viking scratched the new floor with an ax, the bartender, noticing this, grabbed a sawed-off shotgun and fired 2 shots exactly in the head of the Viking.

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
mad locals immediately found a pretext for a fight and the poor bartender was stabbed in the neck with a rose

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

wektor1313
Then a stoned Betman entered the bar, who was pumped with neurotaxin by the Scarecrow, and he perefigach all the locals there.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Protestant Knight
Stan Lee came with a team of Avengers and fed Batman to the Hulk.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen The
Moon Lord from Terraria came and crushed the Avengers with his hand.

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

Spartak Myasnoy
flew in a UFO with penguins from Starbound and soaked the Moon Lord

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

wektor1313
Bears arrived on bicycles with machine guns and shot all the penguins.

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
A company of soldiers came and shot those bears from the bouzouk.

H
Hugh Jannsen 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Steven Segal came and broke the neck of every soldier.

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

Hugh Janssen
came Chuck Noriss and incinerated Steven Seagal with a laser from his eyes