3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Kill and Be the First Game v2

The first version - http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/igra_ubey_i_stan_pervim-570580/
In short, you need to write that who killed something someone in something like this format: A man shot a deer, a mosquito infected a man with malaria, a mosquito was killed by a housewife, etc. If I have not clearly explained, then go to the first version.
112 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomba1000 10.11.21

Fat Tohu was hacked on PSN, changed his password and sold his account.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Bomba1000 Toha's
account was sold to Forest Gump, but he could not activate it and he had to sell the account to a banana.

w
wektor1313 10.11.21

PSN for DDOS, DotA was removed and the banana became a bum, The end

k
kavinant007 10.11.21

xbox live epic knocked down the door and with screams alah akbar blew up PSN

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

Outside the door was Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which mistook Hboks Live for a virus and pushed it into quarantine.

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

And the zombies from Dying Light didn't care about your quarantine. They broke free and took it like an asperin at night.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21

Witcher's Son
No zombies accidentally entered Aperture Science and were thrown by GLaDOS into toxic waste.

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

Then Gordon Freeman came and took Gladys apart with a mantle

K
Kind ram 10.11.21

Protestant Knight
But then the egg robot came and put a portal under Freeman's feet, the second portal was installed on the wall of the skyscraper. Freeman's fall ended with a flat cake on the pavement.

M
MARSHAL ARGA 10.11.21

Yes friends it happened HE came! CHUCK NORRIS From the turn carried eggs to the robot!

P.She heh try to kill CHAKA))

J
John Smith_18_ 10.11.21

MARSHAL ARGA
Well done. Broke the game ((

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Then Chuck realized that he had broken nanotechnology, cried, and said: Do what you want.
the game was resurrected and rushed on.