3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Kill and Be the First Game v2

The first version - http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/igra_ubey_i_stan_pervim-570580/
In short, you need to write that who killed something someone in something like this format: A man shot a deer, a mosquito infected a man with malaria, a mosquito was killed by a housewife, etc. If I have not clearly explained, then go to the first version.
112 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0
And then Eminem will come to rescue Fiti Sant from trouble and read a diss on punks, and the punks will shit and run away, and then Eminem and Jay Z will go back in time and read a diss on him and burn at the same time the one who burned the rich Buratino, and this Pinocchio will be Joseph Kobzon (FAC GG).

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

Fat Vladimir
Wild animals ran out of the forest and devoured all of the above people.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Pecos_Bill_2.0
But the animals contracted cancer and died out, and they resurrected along with the tupac.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 10.11.21

Fat Vladimir
- "Holy Father! Carry the cross! Here is a living dead!" The priest brought the cross and the tupac burned down.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

And then Lesha Shevtsov came (itpedia) and told the priest that there was no God, and the priest died from Lesha's words.

I

Fat Vladimir
Evil PCs drowned itpedia in shit.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Spartak Myasnoy
And he in response to them released together with a banana and YOUGEBYATVSEMPGIVET "Downy YouTube 4"

I

Fat Vladimir
Evil bakers drowned itpedia and banana in cow urine in reality.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Spartacus Myasnoy
But this reality turned out to be a virtual reality and a dream of the Bakers, but a nightmare for banana and itpedia.

I

Fat Vladimir
Virtual reality has lost its demand due to augmented reality.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Spartak Meat
And in augmented reality banana, itpedia and YOUGEBYATVSEMPGIVET (Fosters) made a console bobma and killed bakers in all universes and realities, and it was impossible to return them in any way.

I

Fat Vladimir
But Fosters realized that consoles would not exist without bakers and brought new, adequate bakers and console makers out of the test tube.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Spartacus by Meat
No Fosters from 3.1415926535 was ridiculed by haters who believe that he is a liar. Because of this, Fostegs died in reality.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Fat Vladimir
In connection with the death of all bakers, bakery and confectionery production was reduced to zero, which caused an untimely death from lack of fiber and the subsequent oblivion of all people directly or indirectly associated with "banana, itpedia and YOUGEBYATVSEMPGIVET (Fosters)".

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Wing42
Keck. Bakers are those who respect and play the pc.

I

Fat Vladimir
Don't care: D

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Wing42
But itpedia revived all the bakers and made them adequate, and people who are related to the above people were also resurrected.

I

Fat Vladimir
But for this itpedia had to give its soul to bakers and other people.

F
Fat Vladimir 10.11.21

Spartak Meat
And the soul went to me and I made a clone of itpedia, which slept on my hybrid of sofa and bed, and also sat at my iMac and played PS4, which I also copied from the original itpedia.

I

Fat Vladimir
However, clones are not without flaws, and the itpedia clone became the earthly embodiment of Satan.