3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiSPQR 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?

and who are you? well, probably at least a creative and original personality, writing all sorts of highly cultured blobs. oh sorry, but you're a schoolboy, well, it happens, it's age. at the age of 15 it is always like that, it seems that you understand everything better than anyone, and you see everything with an exceptional, not clouded look. Believe me, you are the same as everyone else, you are the same cattle.
118 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.11.21

Who rejoices then.

They themselves have brewed this mess, and what is more, and not even that it would all be over as soon as possible, they put a spoke in the wheels, and the most amazing thing is that now it is not the Americans, but the Europeans, although they should be primarily interested in a speedy resolution of the conflict in Syria.

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

stalker7162534
This is the opinion of just one person. It cannot be multiplied by a million or a thousand.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

You might think everything is rosy and cloudless here ...

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Lisstoman

Well, our people need to gloat somehow.

And what, freaks in the person of Svalker and klovans like Navalny are not enough ?! It seems quite.

otherwise living with a dollar for 80 rubles is sad,

Ahaha.
--- Provocation
prevention
---
Looool.

and
patriotism does not allow to blame Putana and Raisa .

Listen, maybe we will expand the scope and then it will become clear that this is nothing more than. ... ... capitalism, huh ?! Something is wrong ?!
I'm impressed that liberalism is really detrimental to young, fragile minds, making it impossible for them to think logically. No wonder that there are still marginalized people who believe in the 100,500 trillion babies eaten by Beria. ... ...

At least somewhere now it will be possible to rest, but although not .... After all, the dollar is 80 rubles and in the Crimea everything has become 3 times more expensive.

Firstly - proof or balabol, and secondly - just for a dollar at 75 ?!

Already people are dumping from there, because living with those salaries is unrealistic there.

And this is proof too.

As a result, they ruined their economy by the annexation of the Crimea.

How ?! For a minute - the addition of anything does not affect the market prices of oil. I understand that some citizens have an exacerbation in the spring and they have Solzhenitsyn, but honestly, this is not even logical.

and the indigenous Crimeans were given a "fabulous" gift An

officer's daughter, huh ?! Still not so clear ?!
In general, I'm waiting for proofs, you know. ... ... will not disappoint me, eh ???

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer Traveled
to relatives in Ukraine during the New Year holidays. There were 6 people from the Crimea. All as one said that at first they did not understand that it was good without Russia, and then the young girl did not have the opportunity to pay for a rented apartment, because it used to cost 12k, and now with Russia it cost 25. Sugar cost our 25 rubles per kilo, and now 60 (well, like ours), etc. Everything has become more expensive and people are scrambling from there. The euphoria passed and the harsh Russian life began. And zp, pensions were transferred very coolly into rubles: they simply multiplied the amount in hryvnia by 2 and began to distribute it in rubles (it was 2000 hryvnia = 4000 rubles) according to her words.
As a result, they ruined their economy by the annexation of the Crimea.
How ?! For a minute - the addition of anything does not affect the market prices of oil. I understand that some citizens have an exacerbation in the spring and they have Solzhenitsyn erupting, but honestly - this is not even logical. - there were no sanctions before the Crimea, and in general, the dollar has grown, but by 10 rubles, not 2.5 times.

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Lisstoman Traveled

to relatives on New Year's holidays in Ukraine. There were 6 people from the Crimea.

In principle, I would say right away that I was lying. And then I seriously thought that you have the data and you are ready for dialogue, and not gossip "my sister's friend told me". Funny.

All as one said that at first they did not understand that it was good without Russia,

Yes, yes, I am fanning you. ... ...
* puts a cat with a lamp.
By the way, what about there in general - "no losses" ?!

and then the young girl did not have the opportunity to pay for the rented apartment, because it used to cost 12k, and now with Russia it was 25.

You also invented the girl. ... ... impressed with fantasy.
Bravo.

Everything has become more expensive and

Everything has become more expensive everywhere. And what ?!

people scurry out of there.

Well, yes, give proof. Or do you want to say that your so-called. 6 people, whose existence is in question - is this "all skimp" ?! Mdaaaa.

The euphoria passed and the harsh Russian life began. And zp, pensions were transferred very coolly into rubles: they simply multiplied the amount in hryvnia by 2 and began to distribute it in rubles (it was 2000 hryvnia = 4000 rubles) according to her words.

Are you serious ?! It was almost 3 years ago. It’s ridiculous to remember that. They were transferred to the first month, then they were already calculated based on the standard growth. systems. AND . ... ... salaries ?! Looool, but honestly - how do you imagine it in the documentation ???

there were no sanctions before Crimea

And what - they would not have been otherwise ?! Maybe it was just an excuse, not a reason, eh ?! Evrashka said bluntly that she would not lift the sanctions - if the Russian Federation fell under her, she would "think". Such are the partners. ... ...
The sanctions concern the turnover, which has little effect on the exchange rate. The jump in the ruble was due to the price of oil (what a coincidence, the invisible hand of the market did reach out).

and in general, the dollar has grown, but by 10 rubles, not 2.5 times.

The ruble fell much after the accession, and the so-called. sanctions. You see - much later. It's funny to compare events that are absolutely unrelated, but I understand that inventing officers' daughters is not possible. ... ...

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
I’m not making it up, but you ought to take off your rose-colored glasses and look at things sensibly. The country is in a complete ass and it is very stupid to deny this fact) And also in a crisis to hold an unnecessary Olympiad and World Cup 18 for anyone ..... Okay, the Russians are not people, but sheep. We will endure everything. Do you know Putin's favorite toast? For cattle! Krasnodar Territory 2014)

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Lisstoman

Yes, I'm not making it up,

Well, of course - I just have to believe the words of the anonymous author that he really went somewhere and met people whose existence is in question. Honestly - not funny.

but it's time for you to take off your rose-colored glasses and look at things sensibly.
The country is in a complete ass and it is very stupid to deny this fact)

So thanks to people like you and your kallega svalker - non-Polzhivtsy, who have heard enough accordions about the blessed west, 100 varieties of sausages, human rights and a volume of Mandelstam, and began to build natural capitalism. Guys - you built it. The most natural capitalism. What does not suit you now ?! You have a sausage (even if not all and not the fact that it is made of meat), you have elections of 2 or more candidates (and even 2 or more freaks like Ovalny and Alekseeva), freedom is just everywhere (especially freedom of conscience, mvahaha), even the psychos were released - now they are making movies. You wanted all this - so eat it.
What doesn't suit you guys again ??? You wanted it, you even sang the songs "mi hatim pegemeeeen". ... ...

Okay, Russians are not people, but sheep.
We will endure everything.
Do you know Putin's favorite toast? For cattle! Krasnodar Territory 2014)

Judging by your thick stuffing and lies, I think I know who he drank for, "not a man". ... ...

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

Lisstoman
The_Bulldozer
Chubais was forgotten with the privatization.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Lisstoman
Bulldozer is the bot of a single Stalinist. It is useless for him to explain anything.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
Like the saying "vote, don't vote, you'll get a bolt anyway".

Why then do you vote for Navalny, huh ?! - I have never attended elections in my life, because I know with 100% accuracy who will be in power even without elections. They may not be carried out at all, but the government needs to create at least the semblance of democracy)
I'll tell you a secret - it's called power. When there are citizens who have been entrusted with the management, and if you guys are non-owners bought into lies. ... ... then it's you guys. ... ... you are not mammoths. - in the west, if your taxes have been raised, then people go to protests, rallies, etc., and miraculously the government is reconsidering its decisions, but try to go out in rashka ... you will be immediately shot or imprisoned, because no one needs changes , otherwise they interfere with stealing.
They sit in epic debt and live off the robbery. especially Pindostan, which, after switching to the defense industry, got out of the depression in the 40s.
Neo-colonialism, especially the coltan war in the Congo, is the secret to the prosperity of the West. Bulgaria and the rest of the Baltic states are an example of this - robbed rogue on handouts - their debts are something mythical and these debts will never be returned to anyone. I would agree to huge debts from our state with the same standard of living as there.
There is no production in the west - it was taken to the east. And if you think otherwise, show me something "made in the West". For example, where is your vidyaha made ?! Oh how. OK. Jacket ?! And again in the same place. ... ... Well, what about the refrigerator ?! And it was made on the Yellow River. ... ... but what is that. - they developed their production at home, and only then took it out of the country, because there is no point in paying 10 times more for the same job. What prevented us from taking at least something out of our country? Look at the auto industry of all countries. Even the Koreans with their kiashki bent us with crustaceans, and what prevented us at least from screwing up the auto industry? And we were hindered by huge grabbing pockets, which were sawing everything even before the funds were allocated. The defense is in a complete ass, although everything is fine on TV, but it's only on TV, I'm closely connected with this.

R
RicoChico 11.11.21

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?
At least some reason to laugh at those who live better than us.

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Lisstoman

I have never attended elections in my life, because I know with 100% accuracy who will be in power even without elections.

And so it is all over the world. And this is called "capitalism" and "bourgeois democracy". That's what you wanted.

They may not be carried out at all, but the government needs to create at least the semblance of democracy)

For what you fought - that is what you fought for. And you know - I'm glad that you are eating the fruits of your creation. Democratised, yeah. Have devoured Western values.

in the west, if your taxes are raised, then people go to protests, rallies, etc., and miraculously, the government reconsiders its decisions,

Come on - show me examples. Vaughn - pindossik e farmers just went out - they were just shot and the especially violent ones were hid in a mess. And French farmers are scattering manure for the lifting of the sanctions.
Fuck, I'm amazed - having Google to talk nonsense. Dude, aren't you ashamed ?! Or has Solzhenitsyn already put down roots ?!
Yeah, still remember Occupy Wall Street, or how you got screwed up by the claims after the selection of Bush Jr. Strongly dofiga democracy.

but try to go out in rashka ... they will immediately shoot you or put you in jail,

I will tell you a secret - try to go anywhere to an unregistered rally - you will also be fined, and only then they will be killed and / or imprisoned. And especially awesome go to Guantanamo.

because no one needs changes, otherwise they interfere with stealing.

And who is also to blame for this ?! You are to blame for this, democratic liberal. You.

their debts are something mythical

These debts are something real. To live forever in debt, while robbing no one is impossible. And we are slowly returning to neo-colonialism.

and these debts will never be returned to anyone.

They will be returned to the colonies. Congo is already giving off well, with its coltan.

I would agree to huge debts from our state with the same standard of living as there.

Are you ready to go and kill for this standard of living ?! The British have a high standard of living thanks to the centuries of robbery - the robbery of China (when it was taken out, even Eastness), Holodomorov in India (Grogging the executions of the rebels of Sepaev) and exports of niggres. France / Belgium plundered their colonies to the fullest. It is indecent to talk about Pindostan. Iraq is still out, and Afghan has degraded below the Middle Ages.
And in the 90s, after the collapse, all sorts of Baltic states appeared - for some reason they also do not show off. ... ... how strange, huh ?! The taxes are European, but they live like a rogue. Maybe it just didn't come out with a mug ?! Maybe in the eyes of the West you are just. ... ... as it is called. ... ... untermensch ?! As there was "you will always not be a servant of enlightenment - but slaves" (c).

So, I will repeat - are you ready to go and kill / rape and rob someone unknown in order to live well for a couple of years ?! Answer to the question - here personally you or your relatives are ready to burn some niggners with whole villages for the sake of Gheshoft?! If not, then you will be a rogue, for. ... ... capitalism.

they developed their production at home,
and only then took it out of the country.

And this does not change anything. They have no production. Having plucked up the audacity, the east can simply send them in the forest and they will not be able to do anything.

because there is no point in paying 10 times more for the same job. What prevented us from taking at least something out of our country?

So you and your kind were taken away, citizens of democracy and non-Dolzhivtsy. Here they were successfully taken out. It’s just the invisible hand of the market that the Eastern barbarians didn’t need it. You get used to it, barbarian (or savage, that's more correct), from the point of view of the West and (lo and behold, the market that lies underneath) you shouldn't develop - you should pay and repent.

Look at the auto industry of all countries. Even the Koreans with their kiashki bent us with crustaceans, and what prevented us at least from screwing up the auto industry?

You got in the way. You and others like you, who were hindered by the whole country. Actually, let's destroy it and build capitalism, you still have not understood that you are not welcome and that they will spread rot. ... ... you or so. ... ... savage, or really under substances and / or losing memory. We could already draw conclusions about the benefits of capitalism.
This is your fault. Not all there are Putin and Medvedev. They came to power thanks to people like you, who, like true inhabitants of psychiatric hospitals, "voted with their hearts" for there are no brains. And yes - say more. It is not so . ... ...

And we were hindered by huge grabbing pockets, which were sawing everything even before the funds were allocated.

And you are also to blame for this. For you chose capitalism. ... ... Well, I chose the same.

The defense is in a complete ass, although everything is fine on TV, the

Defense just feels awesome, it feels awesome under capitalism in any country, because the arms trade has always been and will be a priority.
Do not believe ?! Well, they googled the Pindossian delivery vehicles for nuclear weapons (yes, pissing b-52s, which are slowly rotting t minitmen, because there is no alternative), the development of a new Lockheed Martin (which, like a black hole, has sucked into itself an epic bubble but it is still normal to fly can not, or can with an intermediate drink of the pilot) and B-2 (strongly dofiga stealth was burned by radar strongly dofig MiG). You can even google a recent video - where the Pindossian general fainted when asked about the aforementioned phantom.
Epic cuts in the Russian army look pitiful in comparison with rapilas in Pindossia. ... ...

I am closely connected with this.

Stop lying, officer's daughter.

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

like grandmothers balabolite about politics and other information garbage, it would be better to do self-development, sports for example

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

stalker7162534

Bulldozer is a bot of one Stalinist. It is useless for him to explain anything.

But let it go, you insignificance. As soon as you get kicked, bots / bots / bots. Do you still remember Soldier, or is he someone's bot too ?!
Svalker, well, in fact - I rotted you, have a conscience to recognize it and merge. Or what - nothing prevents you from dancing ?!

ZY, Proof that I'm a bot - in the studio. I've been waiting for 4 years. ... ...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
Don't turn on the fool. It’s a war, and there’s a war in Africa! And what does the invasive and / or colonial one have to do with it? And, our country will always fight.

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob

Don't turn on the fool.

Don't turn it on - I don't mind. If you are trying to justify the predatory war of country A against country B, then it says a lot about you. Much morally, or immoral (you are this - write to Blackwater, they always need bloodthirsty unprincipled dudes who are ready to burn everyone and everything, think - maybe you can build a career).

And what does the invasive and / or colonial one have to do with it?

Despite the fact that it pursues a specific goal. If you do not see the difference between "throw out the invading enemy" and "let's rob Saddam together" - then I have bad news for you, you are divorced with logic. For it is difficult to confuse gop-stop and defense. ... ... or so hard ?! Should I start from afar ?!

And, our country will always fight.

At least for the sake of decency, googled the wars of the Republic of Ingushetia and other European countries - compare the number and scale, especially the tendency when the armies from the west went to the east - raked and scratched back. A clear hint of something. About the seizure of colonies is not even a question.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
War can also be liberating (response to the aggressor). Not necessarily invasive. And what, a military man who makes a living defending his country is immoral?

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob

War can also be liberating (response to the aggressor). Not necessarily invasive.
---
Given that it has a specific goal. If you do not see the difference between "throw out the invading enemy" and "let's rob Saddam together" - then I have bad news for you, you are divorced with logic. For it is difficult to confuse the gop-stop and the defense

It came, really. ... ...

And what, a military man who makes a living defending his country is immoral?

Hmm, I was too happy too early. ... ...

Once again, in a "liberation" war, this is normal, even good and correct. But if you are capturing the enemy solely for the purpose of gesheft, then this is no longer so good and correct. This is the Middle Ages, when the reason to cut out a neighbor was "cho, for the sake of lulz". Colonialism is out of the question - bestiality as it is. ... ...

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

rotten people, unable to restore order in their country, have always hated more successful neighbors, envied them and rejoiced at any problem they had