3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiSPQR 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?

and who are you? well, probably at least a creative and original personality, writing all sorts of highly cultured blobs. oh sorry, but you're a schoolboy, well, it happens, it's age. at the age of 15 it is always like that, it seems that you understand everything better than anyone, and you see everything with an exceptional, not clouded look. Believe me, you are the same as everyone else, you are the same cattle.
118 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

stalker7162534
In the moments between the attacks on Iraq,
the Oil-for-Food Program was the largest humanitarian program in the history of the UN. Under this program, from December 1996 to last year, the total volume of Iraqi oil exports amounted to $ 64 billion.
The program came into effect after the first Gulf War and was conceived as a means of easing the UN embargo on Iraq imposed after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait.
The United Kingdom and the United States played a critical role in creating this program because governments wanted to avoid accusations of depriving the Iraqi people of food. At certain moments, both powers were forced to succumb to pressure from other states and not pay attention to corruption and mismanagement, so that Iraq continued to cooperate according to the old scheme.
http://inosmi.ru/world/20040424/209241.html
And also
Perhaps the first time something went wrong and now is the plan B?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/exxon-dutch-shell-win-iraq-oil-contract/
Among other things, the Internet says that the oil fields in Iraq are already sold, namely 75% in total.

M
Mordok 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
They are guests and must obey the traditions of the local community where they have entered for a while.
+ over9000
One to one we think here.
As for me: let there be many good and different guests, but! If any guest behaves like a pig, he must be driven into the barn with his boots without the right to amnesty; flirting with human rights; and other, inappropriate in this case, vanity.
But if the cattle are not beaten, they really begin to place themselves with people on the same level ... This is exactly what is happening in Europe.
This is sad.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Tiger Goose
Well done! +1

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Mordok
This is exactly what is happening in Europe.

And what is happening in Europe you learn exclusively from TV. Domestic and most truthful.

C
CRASHBULLET 11.11.21

Because "a neighbor has a two-storey hut, and you have a hut, a neighbor has a fire, and your soul is warm", we are Russians)

c
creeping dumpling 11.11.21

stalker7162534 You are a typical Russian liberalist, oh great and wisest Europe, only truly godlike USA is wiser than you. Our people are so stupid and dense that they do not understand what benefit you bring to all countries of the world. And only I and a few thousand more understand this. You grovel in front of them so much that it's even funny to read something from your reasoning about free and slaves. Be careful not to lick everything clean with them, otherwise they will not be able to go to the toilet for the most part.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

creeping dumpling
You couldn't read Mark's words?
SpoilerIf tomorrow Channel One says that liberalism is good, then the word "liberal" will cease to be a dirty word.
If you want to help Russia, turn off the TV!
“Our people are so stupid and dense,”
you are mistaken, sir, who thinks he is a patriot. Our people are not stupid and dense. And when the Levada Center conducts polls, then eighty percent do not participate in the polls at all. The questions are answered, probably, by about twenty percent, those who are active in expressing their opinions. And out of this fifth of the population (or even a tenth), 86% stupidly repeat what they heard on TV.
And they are also very active on the internet. (those who are happy themselves do not wish others harm) And they throw out their hatred on everyone who does not share their fanaticism.
You don’t like to think. And because you think that the "liberals" grovel in front of the West. You mirror your psychology of submission / adoration of the owner to those who love freedom (those who do not need a master). Hence, you believe that if the "liberals" do not like domestic owners, then they are obliged to love the foreign owner. And this is a flawed logic.

In this thread we are talking about why some of our fellow citizens gloat over the fact that some refugees in the Europe that has sheltered them are behaving like pigs? You are raining hatred on everyone who does not share your gloating over this issue.
That is, you are from the category of those for whom a holiday,

c

stalker7162534 I have absolutely no love for the current government, especially after the affairs of Vasilyeva and the former defense minister. But I, as a sane person, and as most Russians understand, let Putin be better, God forbid the new Yeltsin or Gorbachev. As for the refugees, nobody forced Geyropa to bomb Libya. Silence in a rag when Iraq was bombed. They are as sacred as you believe that the United States will decide everything and protect everyone, that they have already forgotten what it means to decide something on their own. Mr. extremely wisest like an elf and exceptionally peace-loving like a cherub, he generally does not give exceptional advice in everything. so he doesn't know what to do as a geyropa. This is the essence of slaves, if the owner does not give the command, everyone is in a panic, everyone is in a stupor. FOR WHAT YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR THAT AND RUNNING, THIS JUSTICE IS NOT MORE. When the USSR entered Afghanistan, it was an aggression, when the holy wars of the united states it was for world peace. When the Crimea for which Russian blood was shed no less than the Black Sea returned to Russia, this is aggression. when Yugoslavia was killed it is a democracy. I will not hide, I despise Geyrope, where the Germans with their fighting spirit are not, they are vassals of the United States, where the French, with a spirit of independence, are not, they are vassals of the United States. And even damn Asia, Japan have already forgotten everything, they are no longer vassals, they are slaves.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

sneaking dumplings
when they killed Yugoslavia

It seems like when Hitler attacked Yugoslavia. It is a pity that the world community did not stop commercials in the thirty-eighth year during the time of the dictator. It is strange that there are idiots accusing the world community of defeating Iraqi Hitler in 2003.

"vassals of the USA"
Have you ever tried to think with your own mind? Oh yes, it's easier for you to repeat nonsense after sour and Leontyevs.

c

stalker7162534 Once again, I repeat you are a typical Russian liberalist, I am the wisest one, and all the others are zombie cattle. When the maydanutye raged in Kiev who gave guarantees to Yanukovych, who signed the agreement, your favorite geyropeytsy, theirs word is farting into a puddle. Without an order from the Pentagon, they are not capable of anything, And Yugoslavia was bombed not by NATO, but again by Russian propaganda.

M
Mordok 11.11.21

stalker7162534
And what is happening in Europe you learn exclusively from the TV. Domestic and most truthful.
Past the checkout.
1. English allows you to listen to all sorts of CNN / CBS normally, and read London posts. If it burns badly, I look for translations from German.
2. Always, if possible, read the news of both sides
3. Internet! Live broadcasts from installed cameras, uploaded videos from eyewitnesses' mobile phones.

Over the past months I have learned:
"n refugees were accepted" -> "refugees are not satisfied with the conditions of detention" -> "A girl was raped" -> "A batch of books" My Struggle "was sold for insane terms".
As for me, connivance took place, otherwise they would not have come to point 3; the locals, regardless of the party's policy, are not happy with this turn - point 4.

By the way, a lot can be understood from the activity of the right and ultra movements, the increase in public sympathy for the right strongly emphasizes the opinion of the people.

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

stalker7162534

Well done! +1

You too. Keep up the good work.

T
Toganoff 11.11.21

I'm not happy. For me, Europe has always been a stronghold of stability and prosperity. And now in Germany women are being raped on Christmas Day.

U
Uruz 11.11.21

Something I do not see that someone from my inner circle would be happy about this. What a paranoid question you asked sir.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

sneaking dumpling
Especially after the affairs of Vasilyeva and the former defense minister. But I, as a sane person, and as most Russians understand, let Putin be better, God forbid the new Yeltsin or Gorbachev.
It’s true about Putin, and all the more true about Serdyukov. People like him should be sent to the gulag.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

stalker7162534, mister. You yourself deign to sit here and encroach on someone else's opinion. By the way, I haven't watched TV for a long time. The Internet has replaced my TV shows, spam in my mail has replaced my commercial break.
In a word, I admire your faith. I sympathize with your obstinacy.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Dr_Drift_RU The
Internet has replaced my TV programs

And on this Internet, thousands of people post what they heard on TV, and hundreds of paid hacks -
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/783468/ fifty cents batch
http: //forums.playground .ru / talk / society / 205893 / internet commissioners

i
iKapusha 11.11.21

Toganoff wrote:
For me, Europe has always been a stronghold of stability and prosperity
and tolerance, I forgot one more word

c
canteexnik 11.11.21

Because this Europe got it

J
Jolly_baker 11.11.21

living light
and hypocrisy