3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 19.11.21

7Rain7
And what's the difference what a person wears, the main thing is his worldview. Or do you approach everyone and climb into the soul?
There is a feeling that just such an individual was caught here, which identifies people precisely by their clothes, and the very word "worldview" can be perceived as a personal insult and try to apply the only known way of solving any incomprehensible situation - the very skills of hand-to-hand combat
baskspace2014
well, live in my
USSR , I had something before that. Damn, I sort of studied at school back in the USSR, that is. I can read, but I still don't see it point-blank - where in the title of the topic it says "appeal to baskspace2014"

S
Suurnoo 19.11.21

the very idea of ​​the USSR was a utopia. Well, Homo sapiens did not come out with a snout to love society more than himself. This is unnatural. And so I lived in the USSR and I will say that not everything was bad there, but something even good

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

In short, Nietzsche said this, before him it was anyway too: what the crowd is - such is the power!

The USSR still remains with us, only partially, and it is not necessary to say that it is no longer there. We just inherited from him what we were worthy:

1) Alcoholism (it started en masse in the scoop)
2) Internationalism
3) Old appliances, rotten pipelines that are already breathing in incense (for, again, from the scoop left)

Who else will add Th?

G
Gauguin 19.11.21

The scoop has fallen apart, but you can't get away from the mentality. And this mentality is clearly not beneficial to society.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.11.21

And what is this mentality? Steal and walk over the heads? It seems that this came after the collapse - in the dashing nineties, when Capitalism came ...
The collapse of the Union itself is illegitimate, which means that the new government was illegitimate. Any coup not by the will of the people / peoples of the country is illegitimate.

S
SP-minus 19.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
began to steal back in Soviet times

B
Balda716 19.11.21

they began to steal back in Soviet times
Yes, but the Sadamite crap steals on a capitalist scale.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

The best of the best
I wear such a T-shirt.

In the USSR, this would be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

RussianQuaker

"Old devices, rotten pipelines, which are already on fire (for, again, they were left with a scoop)"

That is, it is not the time that is to blame for this, but the bloody hell with Stalin?

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

SP-minus

They stole always, everywhere and in any country ... although how do you know that.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich] An

anti-Soviet means a man-hater, I should take you and send you to Siberia.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 19.11.21

Yes, this communism would go to hell.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Tramp of the
Wine Zone is not that it was made in such a state as the USSR, but that it has been working for 40 years (since Soviet times), it needs to be replaced.

The best
of the best from, like we had a fight in the area, the dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn't touch me and my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he's our friend, he lives in the USSR - he lives!

And you, rag, it would be better to stand up for your fellow tribesmen when the "dark" ones try to run into them. But no, we'd better have fun with the thought, thank God, even though I was not touched ...

S

RussianQuaker
Stop shitting with your Nazi statements.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

RussianQuaker

"The fault is not in the fact that it was made in such a state as the USSR, but in the fact that it has been operating for 40 years (since Soviet times), a replacement is needed."

And what does the USSR have to do with it? Yes, they were made in the USSR, then do you think they should come back and replace the pipes? Logic where are you? Yes, I’ll have a look at you. ”Here in your Americas, technology does not age at all.

K
Kay Ovald 19.11.21

Well, I live in today's reviving Putin's Russia. I don’t need the USSR, just as I don’t need the Americanism of the 90s.
Although it is impossible to forget about the USSR, there was still a lot of good and this is what must be remembered.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

VagabondZones
Here you would go there first, if your USSR were still alive. Your "tribesmen" would have framed you. Listen to Talkov, then think about whether it is worth praising the "Red Sword" of the USSR.

S

Kay Ovald
still had a lot of good things and this is what we must remember.
Yeah, artificial famine, repression, total censorship. Those were the times.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]

Why don't you go to your beloved Omerika? for you this is heaven on earth.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko

Are you a masturbator? well ok Solzhenitsyn read.