3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
i
iVEDbMAK 19.11.21

Under the USSR, the conscience of the people still meant something. There was a Murzilka magazine, do it yourself, physical training, etc. and right now everything is on sale, gas was almost free, like water

K
Kay Ovald 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
Was not, was not, it would be nice to return it now.
Although, yes, why remember something good? Don't let the bucks have to think about what to do good now.

E
Eddward west 19.11.21

The best of the best
moron fuck you wrote it on the gaming forum !! USSR is the worst thing that happened to Russia! Thanks to degenerate Lenin for everything that is now with Russia !! thanks to the Afghan war for the corpses and severed legs of Russian soldiers !! If not for the USSR, Russia would have lived better than America and Europe combined !!

W
Wing42 19.11.21

Eddward West
You're hysterical. Calm down, you’re just a person and you cannot know for sure how people would live in a different scenario.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

TrampZones
If I am against the destruction of my people by a totalitarian regime, then what has America to do with it? , then the authorities are not to blame for this. With the Scoop, you would hardly be better

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]

Any anti-Soviet person is a Russophobe.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

TrampZones
Antonov and the entire Tambov province were also Russophobes?
Nowadays it is fashionable to put plus signs for yourself?

S
Sergey Zakharenko 19.11.21

Vagrant Zones
Any anti-Soviet is a Russophobe.
Well, how not to be a Russophobe when all sorts of patriots, Nazis, etc. are running around. and shout under the nose that everything is shit, and the Russians are a holy nation.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

TrampZones
Why don't you go to your beloved Omerika?

"2) The picture of the political world order in their heads is usually one-dimensional, in the form of one axis. On the one hand, they are patriots-Stalinists, and on the other, they are traitorous liberals."
Paratrooper

Kolchak June 19, 2010 I explain to the fools. People with low aikyu see the world in black and white. If someone does not share their view of something, then they immediately believe that since this person is not "right and good" with them, then he is for "bad enemies." They are not able to understand that there are many colors in the world. Too primitive thinking.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

stalker7162534
Too primitive thinking.
Because those who are illiterate in matters of which they argue

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko

Well, how not to be a Russophobe when all sorts of patriots, Nazis, etc. are running around. and shout under the nose that everything is shit, and the Russians are a holy nation.

Do you think this is not the case in other countries?

S

TrampZones
Do you think other countries do not?
Something seems to me not as stubborn as here.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko

"Something seems to me not as stubborn as here."

If it seems necessary to cross, a young moron.

S

TrampZones
If it seems necessary to cross , a young moron.
Calm down, otherwise you don't give a damn about Santa Claus under the tree for being bad at yourself.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko <<br>
That's the whole point of such rotten people like you.

T
TrampZones 19.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]

"Were Antonov and the entire Tambov province also Russophobes?"

And do not give a shit who is there and what was there, if it were not for the USSR would have sat in your stinking villages and chewed shit.

S

TrampZones
That's the whole point of rotten people like you.
I tell you to calm down, and then you will be tortured to clean up the shit from under the tree.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

I need to put on my T-shirt with Magen David again.
Oh, yes, I now live in Israel. There are no such people. What a pity.

S

Papa Cheburator
Now you live in Israel, I would like to ask you a lot of idiots who shout that Israelis are the only normal nation in the world, and everything else is gayrope and pendosia?

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

VagabondZones
What does the USSR have to do with it? Yes, they were made in the USSR, then do you think they should come back and replace the pipes? Logic where are you? Yes, I’ll have a look at you. ”Here in your Americas, technology does not age at all.

Turn on the brains, I say they need to be changed, the old, cannot be repaired, what is incomprehensible.

Sergei Zakharenko

He himself said that he was a Russophobe. So get in your xs where you came from if you feel so bad here. Not often, by the way, have I heard that someone is shouting about the exclusiveness of their Russian origin, usually slogans are more socially useful, such as getting rid of all kinds of pests.

Stop pooping with your Nazi statements.

Yeah, it means to stand up for their fellow tribesmen - Nazism. The reaction of the Russophobe

Daddy Cheburator is indicative.
The fascists caught on to her.
Oh, yes, I now live in Israel. There are no such people. What a pity.

A lot of Jews - and not a single ill-wisher. How anxious, what a blooper! :)