3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 24.11.21

hardwaredude
Among teetotal people, you almost never meet purely teetotallers because "you don't want to"
I am one of them. In my opinion, the taste of alcohol spoils any drink. Therefore, I drink only on holidays as a ritual, a little and through force.

LightHOwUSE
stinks glutamate
I wonder if salt or sugar, for example, in your opinion, stink too? Monosodium glutamate is no worse than them, it is the same carrier of one of the basic flavors.

L
LightHOwUSE 24.11.21

hardwaredude
And I see yours and do not dispute your views on life) Everything I say is my arguments for my image, which I share exclusively internally, but not according to social norms. I generally don't like the concept of "public censure" in case it is applied to personal space.

Again, the problem of understanding between drinkers and non-drinkers works both ways. Not every teetotaler is ready to accept the choice of a drinker, not every drinker can understand the difference between a declaration and verbal compulsion :) So I'm glad that you understood me correctly)

VirusikZloy
Your right) I do not impose my way of life.

V-Nine
I wonder if salt or sugar, for example, in your opinion, also stink? Monosodium glutamate is no worse than them, it is the same carrier of one of the basic flavors.
I just feel - I can say that there is a big difference. Glutamate, unlike salt and sugar, is actually addictive. And in those doses that are added to chips - even more so. No matter how much I ate salt, pepper, sugar, or even basil with oregano, I don't have such horror on my tongue - as when I just think of chips) And the word "stink" here precisely because - it tastes like overcooked potatoes with hellish the feeling of those spices. At the same time, alluring and disgusting))

And most importantly, when I take out a serving of potatoes, with a golden crust, natural seasonings, in fresh oil, which is cooked for 25 minutes, including peeling. And the cost of a portion of which is literally 100 times cheaper than chips ... :) Well, really, I don't even look at chips anymore))

i
igoryok31 24.11.21

People who don't drink are suspicious!)

w
we get what we deserve 24.11.21

It’s good, because I don’t drink and I have a bad attitude to alcoholism.

G
GTAman 24.11.21

LightHOwUSE
Glutamate, unlike salt and sugar, is really addictive.
Naturally, tasty food is preferable to non-tasty food. But this is not addictive in the sense of dependence, it is just tastier with glutamate, as with sugar and salt.

And in those doses that are added to chips - even more so.
There are no special doses there. Sometimes they overdo it with the amount of seasoning.

And most importantly, when I take out a portion of potatoes, with a golden crust, natural seasonings
Chips are harmful not because of glutamate and not even because of flavors, but because of the acrylamide formed during frying, a high content of trans fats and a high calorie content.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

V-Nine

I think the taste of alcohol spoils any drink. Therefore, I drink only on holidays as a ritual, a little and through force.

Here I have absolutely the same! I hardly understand how someone might like to drink (I constantly see men sucking a bottle of beer like a pacifier). Bitter or unpleasant - I just don't drink / eat.
The main thing is that if you drink more or less regularly, the body gets used to it, and you will not get drunk from one / two bottles of standard beer. And still they constantly suck their bottles for some unknown reason.
One gets the impression that for many such drinking of beer turns into some kind of stupid tradition.

s
schta 24.11.21

When I graduated from university, I quit drinking. I don't drink for 10 years)))

n
northern alcoholic 24.11.21

Fioletovo.

A
Alexator 24.11.21

I belong to them

K
KingBaby 24.11.21

trying to bypass xD

M
Mikhail Mutovin 24.11.21

I don’t drink or smoke. I just do not see any joy in this - to behave like a moron, to smell like fumes and sutra to be ill - this is somehow unlike the joy of IMHO. And also, alcohol is not tasty to drink all evening :) The main thing is to find friends who do not drink, because from the side of the drinkers there is always some kind of misunderstanding and stupid questions like: "and if you don't drink, how do you spend the evening? , is there a girl? And what, does he drink too? And what are you doing together then? ".
I do not insult or agitate anyone, everyone has their own choice - treat each other with understanding :)

v
vitalya212 24.11.21

I used to drink like a pig, right now I’ve tied it up, I don’t drink for a couple of months already, but I’m so eager to at least drink a beer, but damn knowing myself, it’s better not to start

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

vitalya212
Sometimes a cold one can be overturned. Don't be dramatic.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 24.11.21

I don't see anything wrong with having a drink with friends. In July-August, in fact, I did just that) Wine or vodka, brandy and norms. In moderation, of course. I am okay with those who do not drink, and I will not force them to drink either. But to smoking, drugs - sharply negative. I don’t understand smokers, “blowing” people and I will never understand. Well this is pure suicide, only slow.

b
blAgoroDniy 24.11.21

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I go in for sports) I'm 21

v
vitalya212 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
The fact is that I almost do not know how, if I drink a mug of beer, I will not stop at one)

F
FoXtrot777 24.11.21

I do not drink myself and do not advise anyone, I prefer to always maintain clarity of thoughts and accuracy of actions.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

vitalya212
In this case, bargaining is inappropriate here)

F
FazoInvertor 24.11.21

Only for some reason here many did not write that those who produce this swill themselves do not drink it. As a rule, they give preference to more expensive raw materials. Think about it better.

r
renbu 24.11.21

what's wrong with that?) don't want to drink, let them not drink