3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximus93ize 24.11.21 12:59 am

How do you feel about teetotal people?

203 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev. 3.1 Booth
?
Exactly. A secluded refuge for all those who contradict themselves, spying on other people's profiles.

T
TTG 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
IN HP.

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

I don’t belong to them in any way ...

F
Fantasy cat 24.11.21

I respect them.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

do not belong

S
SoulAssassinS 24.11.21

I myself am one of them.
Alcohol is bullshit and pulls in adequate. I dislike the state of the helicopter and therefore decided not to drink, because there is no point. Better juice)

I
Iron_eggs 24.11.21

I don't trust them. They always have some kind of shit in their heads. Rocking-salads-fitness, eyebrows, pilling and other female nonsense. Healthy boars, but they don't go to the army, they don't go to the plant, they work as waiters and consultants. "Ilyta of the nation".

k
kile [Natural Sick] 24.11.21

I look at the drinkers as if they were shit.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

I do not respect either drinkers or non-drinkers. I respect people who relate to alcohol sensibly and in moderation. Getting drunk or not drinking at all are two extremes for maximalists, not rational people. It's time to grow up and overgrow youthful maximalism, comrades.

kile [The only natural patient in the whole country]

And I look at the extremists like shit. They cannot think rationally without the need to rush either to one extreme or to the other. As children.

V
Vinchi441 24.11.21

Suspicious;) In general, who should be considered a drinker? For example, I meet with friends once every two or three months, sometimes we drop in to a bar.

A
Alexander Bekker 24.11.21

It's okay only if they are not promoters of healthy lifestyle.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 24.11.21

hardwaredude
Could you explain what's wrong with not drinking?

T
The dumpling is kind 24.11.21

I do not drink and do not smoke. Where did you get your people time? All the time is spent on work and study. And you also need to get zadrot and play sports at least a little.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

kile [The only natural patient in the whole country]

Could you explain what is wrong with not drinking?

I just do not like people juggling with words like "absolutely, completely" and "never, ever." This is childhood. In life, you have to do everything, and it is stupid to make such statements. This shows that the person is not yet ripe. And most non-drinkers are just like that. I don't drink "at all", and "never, never" I won't even take it in my mouth.
Among non-drinking people, you almost never meet purely non-drinkers because "you don't want to" (I would respect such people). No - for them it is some kind of ideal, downright banner and flag under which they proudly stand.

Personally, I rarely drink. Several times a year. But not because I'm cheating on some imaginary moral code or going crazy about my health, but simply because I don't want to.

Again, kile, look at your statement. You said you looked at drinkers "like shit." Most of you non-drinkers are like that. You don't just not drink - you are moralphages. And nobody likes moralphages.

j
jeorje 24.11.21

depending on the reasons .. one thing, if it is some kind of purely physical or psychological intolerance, quite another, if a person cannot drink, because serious problems begin, in the form of antisocial behavior, or simply demolishes a tower; you can respect those who have tied up, but I will not get close, only in drunkenness a friend is recognized, pah-pah, god forbid war, and I won't climb the mountains, I'm a flat dweller)) ..

L
LightHOwUSE 24.11.21

I treat them since birth) I do not see the point in this - the very image of a thumping / weak-thinking / insane person is deeply disgusting to me. I hate that which deprives me of freedom of choice (the bukhariks are all drug addicts, so that they do not sing about "when I want - then I drink"). And apart from harm - there is nothing there. That is, to voluntarily add oneself to an absolutely harmful drug. Also pay for it, regularly. Well, cretinism, what to say. One of the obvious features of the illogicality of humanity.

hardwaredude
And I look at extremists like shit. They cannot think rationally.
"Thinking rationally" is sobriety. I personally don't see anything extreme in this. Extreme - this is going to the extreme in something that is part of life, or at least - useful for this life. And do not drink booze and do not smoke cigarettes. In order not to waste health on meaninglessness. This is a normal state, sober.

And talk about "measure" is always funny to me. Why don't you use heroin "in moderation"? An extremist or what? Or why not indulge in the ass? After all, once - no longer an extremist)) If "everything in this life needs to be tried", as alcoholics like to say ... pour - is decisive, so it generally means that it is also a slave to the system. Tomorrow the system will say - start up heroin, the tradition will be rolled around, and then the grandchildren will no longer be able to distinguish - heroin from vodka. Measures will be measured))

you almost never meet teetotallers purely because "I don't want to"
I have not yet met a teetotaler who would not drink because "I want to") They just do not see the point in this,

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

LightHOwUSE

do not drink booze or smoke cigarettes. In order not to waste health on meaninglessness

I will tell you even more: sitting at a computer is very unhealthy. There are groceries from the stores too - they are full of carcinogens, additives, substitutes and other crap. Something I do not see that you keep your health, and instead of sitting on the steam generator, rationally stomped to plow the beds. :)

In my opinion, the situation is the same here: if a person has enough intelligence and restraint to drink only a few times a year, it will not cause significant harm to health (hence the warning about excessive use). You will do much more harm to your health if you constantly sit at the computer or eat food from the stores. So...

L
LightHOwUSE 24.11.21

hardwaredude
sitting at a computer is very unhealthy.
Absolutely agree. For this there are warm-ups, for this there is Insanity Workout and other ways to maintain health. A computer is an income, it is information, including communication without obligations. It definitely makes sense. But games are informational vodka, I don’t deny. Pure harm, and the same "benefit" - on the tip of the knife. So, I'm trying to supplant them with something more creative. Fortunately, they do not affect metabolism.

There are groceries from the stores too - they are full of carcinogens, additives, substitutes and other crap
Absolutely right. But food - it fits into life. I personally gave up on chips for a long time, from pizzas, even from ready-made departments. I cook very successfully and without any nasty things. And only when I look at the chips - which I haven't eaten in almost a year, I feel - how glutamate still stinks on my tongue. Again, speaking of drugs ...

and instead of sitting on a
steam generator , I rationally stomped to plow the beds. Every day I spend on warm-ups / workouts and morning jogging (on the best days) - up to 2 hours (if most of it is working at the computer. including, from the PG I, one way or another, get some share of information. From the very fact of consuming vodka - I get nothing, neither one way nor another.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

LightHOwUSE

I agree with you on everything. I see your point of view. You understand that everything in life is harmful, and you do not want to add anything superfluous to the list of harmful things. I respect that. In general, my post was not addressed to people like you, but to those who constantly boast that they do not drink, and consider themselves too wonderful because of this, and the rest - shit.
Oddly enough, but among people who do not drink at all, I came across such an absolute majority. Perhaps I'm just spinning in the wrong circles.

By the way, until the age of 27-28, I did not drink at all. There was no desire, no interest. Yes, however, and now it is not. I am shocked by people who start drinking literally from childhood. Unfortunately, this phenomenon is not uncommon in Russia. If it does this to children, I would gladly ban all alcohol altogether if I could.

PS My parents were drinkers. It didn't seem to affect me.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 24.11.21

VirusikZloy
swearing is not harmful)