3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

Sergant744
Search for sexopathological consultation on the game forum. Do you dare?

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

Grimscoff Here some nerds are sitting, even if they do not consider themselves as such.

And you, like, were swimming by here, nezadrot, decided to shine in a gray mass? -)

S
SoulAssassinS 24.11.21

It is possible and possible to live, without sex ... I have been living with a girl for 3 years together, and at first, of course, there is sex every day and not once.
Now everything seems to be calmer, but in general it will be boring without sex, and sex is generally also useful)
my opinion is, if you don't want to - don't fuck)

T
TTG 24.11.21

For a long time such thick topics have not been observed.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

ImamHattab

Perhaps the person did not want "practical advice", but to feel that you are not alone in your problem. Perhaps this will make it easier for someone. This is not a way out of the situation, but sometimes just attention at the right moment can save someone's life ...

B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21

ImamHattab
Grimscoff
Thank you for enlightening. I know that I do not expect a gaming forum and consultations. It's just that this is the only form where I sometimes go in the old fashioned way. And I'm too lazy to look for specialized forums, and what's the point? I just shared the painful ones, because in the chat room they discuss various topics not related to games.

B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Enlightened Jedi
Sergant744 ATP
, and I really thought that it was one of a kind, apparently the problem is urgent for our day

K
Kay Ovald 24.11.21

Sex without love is like food without salt.
This is my attitude towards him.
That is, it should be, but as in the case of alcohol, cigarettes, games, etc. - you need to know when to stop. If you constantly shove anyone in anybody - it can be even worse than a complete absence of sex. And if you find a girl you trust, that is, if you are bound by something other than your erection, then the sensations will be much brighter and the action in itself is only for the good.

In general, all people are different and their judgments are accordingly different. The main thing is not to forget about morality. :)

I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk Friend
, answer only one question: are you here just to groan and feel sorry for yourself, and at the same time find the same "comrades in misfortune"? If yes, then please, all claims and questions disappear.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

Damn, who doesn't like the topic, walk by, you speak as if someone forces you to discuss. For me, this is a relevant topic and far from the stupidest of those that happens on the PG. Discuss games-forum Call of Duty is open 24/7.

x
x [GAMER] x 24.11.21

Don't worry and don't listen to anyone. This is fine. Do not take seriously the opinions of any dimwitted traditionalists. If you don’t want to have sex, don’t. It’s your life and your own business. Even being a virgin all your life is okay too. And continuing your family is also not an obligatory matter. You can continue it, if only you yourself, personally, sincerely want it. Unfortunately, our society is full of stupid stereotypes and prejudices. In fact, everyone is free to dispose of his life as he wants. Nobody owes or owes anything to anyone. I'm 17 and I'm asexual and childfree myself. Maybe someday, over time, I will change my point of view, but maybe not. Anyway, now everything suits me.

J
JUnnAmmED 24.11.21

ImamHattab
Then you answer me: is someone forcing you to sit in this thread? There is a man with a gun nearby who will kill you when trying to leave this thread, or what? To whom and what are you trying to prove in the NOT game thread of the forum?

M
MadHamsterHead 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
to be honest, of all that you wrote, the one that killed the most was about the sperm bank. What kind of concepts are "the main thing to continue the genus." The family should continue normally, raising their children, and not sprinkle it into a jar and let it happen there by itself without my participation .... the point in such a continuation of the family? Your child will not even know about your existence, and you will not know about him.
And the rest is nonsense, time passes, desires and priorities change, not now you want it later.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

ImamHattab My friend
, and I'll ask you too, are you here to show off in front of everyone, what are you a brutal man and womanizer? How smart and reasonable are you, what kind of psychologist are you? If yes, then questions for you have disappeared. Are you enough to assert yourself on the gaming forum? You can sleep well now.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
Look, this is serious business. Cannot be launched. If you write that the doctor has seen, the apparatus is in order. We must use it. Before you have time to look back, time will fly by and you will no longer be able to, even if you want to. You will regret, but it will be too late.
You need a good woman ... Of course, she herself will not come running to you and you will not find her on the Internet. Here it is necessary to search. True, you write that you are already under 30 and you, like a virgin yet. Experience, then, is not enough in this matter. To begin with, I'll try some little woman a bit older than myself, well, they say, you are a nontracked bull, you have no experience .... They love it, they will teach everything themselves. And then, as you gain experience - look for a younger one. The main thing in this business is not to piss. You choose the most beautiful and ...

... Or continue to sit at the computer and fuck up your life (ONE, THE OTHER WILL NOT BE) in front of this soulless piece of iron.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
I don't know ...! I am 28 ... ! And I fuck everything that moves =)))! Sex is cool! And if you have such problems with your age, first of all these are your problems =) ...! Well, try to solve them urgently ...! Ato will die by the age of 35 already!

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

ImamHattab
here 100% you have the same TP that just uses you (unless, of course, you have a girlfriend at all) and you still crow something, you will also remember what I wrote ...

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

And I fuck everything that moves =)))

ATAS! no one to move !!

x
x [GAMER] x 24.11.21

rPeBoJL
Ahahah, killed)

I
ImamHattab 24.11.21

x [GAMER] x
I'm 17 and I'm asexual and childfree myself.
And this is where I lost. This is what is called today "no one needs a noulipher", right?
Russian_Lawyer
I see someone's nerves are naughty. Download some hentai, or something, otherwise you will start rushing at people soon. I haven’t really said anything yet, but I was already clearly defined in some category that you alone know.