3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buba-MokpyLLlHuk 24.11.21 12:59 am

Do I need sex

Hello everybody. I decided to discuss a problem that each of us will sooner or later have to one degree or another. Someone later, someone earlier. It so happened that I am already 28 years old, there was still no intimacy. Well, at the age of 14-16, of course, I was anxious, like everyone else at this age (well, maturation, there, hormones, all the cases ...), but there was no chance to hook up, and the girls are beautiful, honestly speaking , did not have. Therefore, the institute, work, and somehow, over time, stopped thinking about it. Here I recently caught myself thinking that I had not thought about sex for several years. At first I started to worry, I even got to the dating site - well, it would be high time, but then the realization came that ..... that I did not want to at all. No, the erection is normal, don't think, I checked it - it works as before, but on the psychological level, the desire has completely disappeared. Well, roughly, as if you are well-fed, and a plate with delicious food is placed in front of you, but you absolutely do not feel like eating, and even the taste of food is not an argument. That is, of course, you can eat if you want, but you have to overpower yourself. For some time I arrived in depression, went to the doctor. He said that this is a completely normal phenomenon and it happens to everyone, only now ..... after 40k. "Midlife crisis" is called. I was blunt: "Am I already old?" He explained - they say, no. It's just that everyone's body is different, for some it comes earlier, for someone later. Well, there, I prescribed some pills, I don't remember. The pills, as usual, did not help, and in the meantime I wondered: do I need it? No, well, it's clear that everyone should have a family there, sort of, that's great (though, for most families you can't tell) ..... etc. etc. But who invented this? Well, that everyone should have sex? What if I don’t want to? It's about as sweet - most people love candy and some don't. And it's not that they can't, they just don't want to. Ask a person why he doesn't like sweets, or, say, doesn't drink, so he can't really answer. Will start to fill in about harm to health ... but you must agree, when we really want something, we usually do not care about health)))) So I decided, nafig it is necessary, although the genus still should be continued. I went to the site of the sperm bank, read it. It turns out that everything is not so difficult: you pass the test, they examine it, and if you are healthy, you can donate the hormone. You immediately kill two birds with one stone: firstly, from one such change, on average, up to 50 people are made (not bad!), that is, you can live with a clear conscience, knowing that you have continued your family with interest, and probably in a couple of hundred years, every 10th inhabitant of the country will be your descendant (like Genghis Khan), secondly, they will also pay for it) ). And you don’t need to force yourself, and why to forcibly create a family if you don’t want to? - anyway, such a family will end up unhappy ...

What is your opinion?
ps

Those who are now 16 - please refrain from "opinion", you still cannot understand this situation now, you can just laugh, and when you turn 30 - remember this story.
182 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Well, my past avatar template. AND?
SpoilerDon't be nervous, you're flint))))

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
you are an epic useless animal ... tell me where people like you hatch and I'll rip this page from google meps))

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

rPeBoJL
These do not hatch, they go to the toilet like this, but they forget to flush them by accident)

L
Lyokha-Bro- 24.11.21

Where I read it (which is unlikely), I saw the content of such a plan: I lost the seed, won a year of life. Lust, lust, vices. Childhood in Love; Well, type of that, although the gene pool of mankind needs to be raised, glvno shob You were a normal person.
Finally hare "masturbate"! It is impossible to suppress the instinct, all the same pulls!
Good luck !

L
LeonardoDerado 24.11.21

Buba-MokpyLLlHuk
You need to understand what is causing the problem, and there can be a lot of reasons. And depending on the reason, the lack of sex in life can be either a serious problem or not at all.
I would divide the reasons, according to the points:
1. Health. You should definitely check your health. It is necessary to take an analysis for hormones, the reason may be this. If not in hormones, then there are a number of diseases that also reduce libido as a side effect.
2. Laziness, passivity. With laziness, everything is clear, this is a common non-desire to achieve what you want, often for far-fetched reasons, justifications for this very laziness. Passivity - from sitting on the fifth point in anticipation of a miracle to weak attempts to solve the problem. If you do not try to start a relationship over and over again, but try 2 times and score, naturally nothing will come of it. The recipe here is simple - to change yourself. Efforts depending on the neglect of these negative qualities.
3. Self-deception. If you ask the question, "Do you need sex," it is important to understand whether you really want it or not and why. If you want to and you ask such a question, then you either philosophize about the meaning of the phenomenon itself (which does not almost interfere with lovemaking), or you are engaged in self-deception. You understand what you want, but you are looking for different excuses for your powerlessness in the love sphere. You just fit facts into self-justifying ideas. You say to yourself - this is not a problem, everything is in order, you bring up the topic of family in arguments, they say you don’t want to create by force (a simple question, what prevents you from loving someone without starting a family? Love your health outside of marriage!), And for posterity I even found a convenient alternative. It looks pretty funny. For the sake of procreation, a person is ready to donate semen in a jar, just to avoid this u-u-terrible sex. Besides, if it hadn't been a problem, you wouldn't have posted on the forum. As a rule, what people do not care about they do not discuss, that is, if sex were really indifferent to you, you would not ask such questions. And you ask most likely in order to find support, this is such a psychological defense, just not to get out of the comfort zone. If you simplify everything, then it turns out like this - there is a problem, you create reasons in your head so as not to solve it. Time passes, and the problem is not solved, then you are looking for ways to sort everything out, but the main evil and trouble is that you look for ways within the framework that justify your inaction. As a result, a vicious circle - the problem is not solved, there are more and more thoughts and ideas, but these ideas do not lead anywhere, you look again and do not come to anything. There is only one way out - to accept your real desires,
On the other hand, if for some reason you really do not want sex and in general nothing in the world arouses your desire, then the question is connected with public opinion. Whether we like it or not, society or the environment constantly puts pressure on us. It turns out that a person does not need sex, but even without it, one does not feel usefulness. By the way, this is not only about sex. The feeling "I want like everyone else, so that it was not worse, but preferably better" is probably present in almost everyone. A typical example is when they start a family, because it is necessary, and then run away without having lived a year together.

And the last thing - if there is no sex, the first thing they think about such a person is that something is wrong with his psyche. To judge a person at once with an unambiguous verdict "probably some kind of abnormal" is stupid, but there is a grain of truth in this. Perhaps you have certain mental problems, perhaps some mental trauma that you yourself are not aware of. You feel that there are problems in the psyche and you cannot deal with them - you need to see a psychologist. You feel that mental problems determine how you live - immediately to a psychotherapist.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

The dude started the topic about the sekas on the PG and even in a chatterbox.
Damn I found experts. Facepalm.

Oh yeah:
Spoiler

N
Nairon 24.11.21

2 options !

1) Call the leisure company, take off the heifer, burn with her until the morning.
2) Beresh loot (at 30 you have it, in theory, you should) go to a normal nightclub, take off a chick there.

Pofit :)

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
I am sure that we would be together, because we knew what we were doing and really assessed the situation ... well, don't compare the salary of Siba and Moscow. For us, 15k is like 40k for you. I don't believe in these lucky or unlucky ... this is not a lottery. if you don’t sit on your ass, you’ll earn everything.

7Rain7 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
31 me. I have 2 degrees - lawyer and financier. Before you make conclusions, first learn all the introductory ones. Otherwise, logic can give you a lift, not knowing everything.
and scampering and caring is a dubious matter, in some cases it attracts you to fraud.
Well, at a certain age it is not very scary. Yes, and everyone chooses how to make money in this or that segment of life.
That's it, hare, I'm really not interested in a dialogue with a person who draws conclusions here and crucifies nifiga without knowing. And as I already said, if you could not and cannot do something, then do not draw conclusions that someone else cannot and could not. I can imagine how you would get bombed if I found out that I also take another apartment after NG, and not even a second one. You can not comment on this, we will remain with our opinions.

R
Russian_Lawyer 24.11.21

mr.Vladimir
don’t believe it, I’m stating to you, the floor of Russia does this and 90% of seven fall apart, the most common youthful recklessness, a quarrel with parents, etc. Only in your case, everything ended well, and more often it is much worse.

i
ili0ili 24.11.21

RicoChico
oxymiron heard on the last album

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Sitting in the internet, you can find a girl. There is enough communication to get used to it over time.

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
"Acquaintance" and "Internet" do not at all combine in any way ..... through the Internet you can joke, discuss any topics (of course not the Agro-Industrial Complex of the USA and its shortcomings), but you can get acquainted "seriously" - noooooo) take the phone, you can make an appointment, meet ..... BUT (!!!!) all this will be something wrong) there is no such cool feeling when you meet in real life) After all, virtual communication can never replace real feelings and emotions that we show when we see, hear and feel a person - besides, when you correspond, you exaggerate EVERYTHING you say several times (95% of people who communicate via the Internet, that's for sure). The Internet is a stupid killing of time. no matter how you twist, no matter what you say about him, good, and magnificent.

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

http://pix.playground.ru/other/1410861/

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
I'm not like that!

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Max is right ... but I'm still not like that!

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

ili0ili I
only know Russian Reality.

7Rain7 24.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
I didn’t work, I was engaged. And what has already been written above. + 2 small departments with a complete set and periphery were 18 years old. Part of the money for them was borrowed, part was received exactly in the way that he was engaged in. In 2005, he closed and did something else. Can you write another guide on what you can earn? Here's the easiest way for you - forests burn every year, few people know, but after a couple of years you can come to forestry and get 500 cubic meters of burner for 1 person. According to the law, any citizen of the Russian Federation has the right to do so. In fact, they will most likely send you and say that there is no forest, they gave everything away. It already depends on personal connections and whether you have developed them or not. A person can be as much as you like, and a forest can be a burner only according to documents, in fact, and a green linden tree. It depends on how and with whom you will negotiate. If you can - you can easily earn hemorrhoids for a hut in 2-3 months.

m
mr.Vladimir 24.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
I'm not saying that everyone succeeds and everyone lives without problems from an early age ... you just have to work ... both at work and in relationships