3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temnoe_Solnce 02.09.19

Sooo rarely do.
Something no desire to play a second Thief. Oh and Sacred 2. That's not pulling and all.
In addition, there were 6 Characters that I abandoned because of the idiotic system saves Ubisoft, that he was dead.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Nurses the first, the second. First without the patch impassable, and the Internet did not exist, the second set, started...even did not play, was demolished and all. At the level of sensations, at once, man.
NFS ,most. Usually by the end of all NSF-Ki just break your balls, monotony, and therefore sent to the recycle bin.
GTA 3, which is the first. There was some sort of mission, after which I freaked out and erased all nafig.
Karma, the second. Tired, just tired.
Truckers second. Never played to win, after hiring several took you can have nothing to do, the car - top, money - the ocean, the game loses its meaning.
Marauder. Then I reached almost the end, but again, the game has a critical bug and falls on the date of execution of jamming. I am lucky to have bugs, I catch any theoretically possible, I said, huh?))
Blood magic - a few missions and everything. It is very boring.
SpellForce, either. It is very long, this Spellform. Bored, demolished, put a year later, bored, demolished...although I like the idea and balance, but lacks patience.
DMC4 Is the thing I hate in games more than anything. More stupid plot, more pagodroma, legalova, curve control, boring gameplay. This thing is stupid jumps Mario-style. Why almost every slasher should it stick? Konsolota can not fight? Countless jumping over some pits, spikes, even some crap, moreover, the story in no way justified. That's not the world's evil walking on the floor. Definitely need to instruct growing out of the ceiling spikes, the gates, hung acrobatic crap and stuff. As I saw immediately in the drop and score - the game is shit.
Silverfall. Well, I passed the tutorial. Continue to play not wanted.
The game 3. Too a new computer, too tied to the percent of mill. To win and failed, no termosistemy nor playing with the settings.
Oh, also a Thief, the second. Such a wonderful image artifacts that play is simply unrealistic.
Parkan. Nafig parkan, if drugan Gothic brought, eh?)
Third Thoughts. First, he slowed down just durom, it all slowed down. And then the desire to play somewhere gone, no one has seen?)
King's Bounty, which is boardgame. Well put, like, to war. Tired, bored.
UFO, either. No one failed, although he played many parts. And bored, too. Although in the Aftermath I got from the alien in full, they are there all the time and suddenly become very cool. Sharply. Merge I merged, but I deferred, probably for a long time.
Silent Hill, from second to fourth. Suspense? Nope. Cool enemies? Nope. Camera. The main enemy of debility with a camera. Removed.
Two pieces of Oniblade. Chop-chop-chop-chop-chop...then look at the label, and even run the no desire.
Quests. Pure quests I recognize exactly two things - The Longest Journey and its sequel, Dreamfall. Beautiful, dynamic and interesting...quests. More than that would have not tried to play and could not. It's not even boredom, it's...feeling from the contemplation of the dirty asphalt on a cloudy autumn day. FFFFUUUUUUU!)))
Harbinger. Played, played a lot, but the screw died, the disc was not and then there have been other games and to it I never went back.
Blade & Sword I had an elephant. I even broke, ran through second act, I closed the game and never did not go into it.
Click-click-click-click...in Diablo though things you can collect is cool, what game and kept, even here it is not.
Was still some sort of game, same type of Diablo, but about an astronaut on Jupiter...or Mars? No, I do not remember. I was unable to play because of one of the local chips - you see enemies on one screen, and they you two. Just the hell where you shoot enemies on the screen no run, focusing on the track, and there is another crowd again for two screens you Palit. With no options, no permission to add anything.
The list is far from complete, you know, it's hard to remember what and why you dropped.

V
Vitamin 02.09.19

So, I failed:
Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway. Very boring game. More precisely, monotonous gameplay: during combat, your crew is fighting with the Germans, at this time, GG bypasses the Nazis from the flank. All through the game.
Penumbra: diary of the dead. From the first part of Penumbra I loved, I liked it almost all. But the sequel I did not like because of the story: what is he... Hollywood. And because of the repetitive locations, the empty dark corridors: these corridors are in all the horror, and have to look at them makes me sick.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 02.09.19

requiemmm
Make me remember that I have left)

SpellForce, either. It is very long, this Spellform.
Played in the Shadow wars. I have it bahenol closer to the end - whether the Vistula, or flying. It was a long time. And it's really long.

Silverfall. Well, I passed the tutorial. Continue to play not wanted.
One day there came together five people who played this vomiting - all said that it was finished on the moor? Too?)

Blood magic - a few missions and everything. It is very boring.
Too.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

I have Igor, actually a lot of all I do not remember
the main reasons
the game is too complex or Asil (the last alien vs predator 2010) Ranchi was common. so for example, bitter 18, and GTA 3 is not mastered.
shit is not clear what to do (schA this almost never occurs) мдк2 naprimer or crap like quests Aki the secret of Nautilus
the game slowed down buggy aside and became shit and not interesting. heroes 5 for example and нвн1 with dungeon SIG. NVN for example after installation of HP lag 10 fps.
the game is not working. not worked to the max. I put in Igors who could not play on the shelf and then he played under хд11цот and so forth.
(though I do not remember such) still not got around to play max Payne 3. and remember Deus CEN
the game is shit. just shit and not met expectations. bioshok for example. such as Igor very much.
open world RPG. corridors need to do straight lines and arrows to draw. Skyrim naproxol TK playing in freeplay. oblivion for the same reason, was only a few days before the release of Skyrim.
switched to another and it became interesting. don't remember what but it was.

normally I tend to pass on the debt Igors switch to another and then to return to previously started.
so I began to give preference to Igors for 1 week the 20 hours of gameplay. otherwise I will run from two mesyatsev up to 2 years and during that time it will pull the screw. педьмака1 1 year and 2 months have passed.
the most epic passage was the passage of sacred 1 addon. for technical reasons I have th-that has not worked since 2005 and I'm in the year 2012 it was installed threw the safes that have waited many years and went through 30 minutes of TC there is almost was the end.
Sha will still be epic I had to go through but the legend has not passed. like something in summer, put pass.
a year ago, wanted to pass the ARKS of fatalis I'm most of the game went but I had drakfax of Morrowind and began to vomit splashing into the monitor. had nanolekarstv to write soon.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Too?) Yeah. Like the swamps, beat mobs, out...Uninstaller, it's your time!)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

I have such a pile:
Far Cry 2,Dead Space 1/2,DarkSiders 1/2,Dishonored,F. E. A. R. 2,Deus Ex,HomeFront,Dead Island,Max Pane 3,FallOut 3,Syndicate,Especially Dangerous,Kruizis 3,BattleField 2, and 4,Brink,NFSRun,Dirt2/3,Just Cause 2
And that's not all

S
Svistoplax 02.09.19

MMO RPG, because they can not go to the end =)

Far cry 2 (there was no plot stem), Dead space 1 (Got the origin as a gift => deleted when it turned out that the control is not assigned to arrow keys - did not want this to suffer in 2014-a year), Blur (curve port), and many others.

In General, it would be necessary to make the TOP 10 with this theme.

F
FOXDIE_id 02.09.19

Xcom - the movie got.

P
PaulTheApostle 02.09.19

Deus ex
Deus ex Human Revolution
Terraria - still not passed.At least the last boss is still not killed.The reason is that in this game a lot of content.Due to which the game for one day will not pass just like that

Also there are other.But I have to remember them

B
Bombardirovschik 02.09.19

A lot of games,because boring.Easier to say that I passed.

T
T.T.G 02.09.19

Transfer torment. One reason is the uniformity of gameplay. If the whole game we repeat the same action (a typical example of action/rpg), no plot does not help. The exception is meat shooter, for example, published wolf, where the systematic shooting can only be happy.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

the game is too complex or Asil (the last alien vs predator 2010) saw Just now remembered.
I put it and started to pass. Campaign for the man, well, I think, right now, as in the old parts, someone else will start coming up quickly, the adrenaline, everything. Other people are not assailed, and lazily crept as something quite without a spark. I came to one place, there's a bridge between the two locations. No bullets, gun running, gather up the train of others, already mentally preparing to load...and then you notice such a moment - strangers run faster than my marine. That is, I reach the end of the bridge, jump, run in the other direction, shooting these slowpokes, jump, run back, and they told me can't catch up. And then I realized that the series is dead.

l
lookaway 02.09.19

if you don't count games that just did not like, because such do not count, then offhand:
Dragon age - because all games have biovars at that time was the same. complete all locations, open plot location, then another and kill the boss. somewhere on the 5th I got tired of it, and the gameplay itself is some kind of monotonous was.
Dragon age 2 - I half of the game was waiting for, when they let me out of this town as suddenly read that the city is the only location in the game. Pluse other cons, I decided that well it.
Fahrenheit - too much kintz. I don't know how people can like these games. me tons of cutscenes in Max Payne 3 already start eye callous, I want action ,but then the whole game - just press 2 buttons in qte or no qte. maybe I just don't like adventure.
The sakrid - played a lot, a lot of running. and did not pass. although, not really tried.
Mital gear rising's final boss stopped and decided not to continue. first, through this soap nicherta not visible, and secondly, a fucking camera that continually shows me what is happening behind me, at that time, I in the soup napisyvat. anyway the game is mediocre, played for Raiden only. glad that his pathetic moron did not, as almost all the bosses. although there are moments.

there is something else should be, I do not remember.
estesno ,the list is not ranked games that I played 2-3 hours or less, that is, cut down, removed, there is nothing to explain. or those who still have not passed, but going doprejte, like far cry 3 or Shadow Unparalleled.
here

19bender87 02.09.19

cool family all parts. because of functions.

M
MKUltra 02.09.19

These games a little bit, because I'm trying to finish before the end of even the most boring game. But they are:

Borderlands 2, the case when the length of the game does not go in her favor. Twice started twice left, do not play the game. In the beginning, everything is super, but closer to the final awful tired of all this monotony.

Fable 3. Three times and started to play it, but high enough for 3 hours. Boring, the gameplay is not quite addictive, to the horror arcade and simplistic, dead EMPTY world, very poor graphics even for the year of release.

Assassins Creed 2( AC1 and Brotherhood there). The situation is similar to fable is a very weak gameplay. After you exit the game, the second time to include no desire.

Crysis, Crysis 2. Also somehow did not go. Gameplay tires quickly

Splinter Cell Double Agent. Failed for technical reasons: flew Windows, pereprohodit again not wanted.

Rogue Warrior For treshak creepy. Don't even know how he reached the penultimate mission

And Divinity 2, alan Wake, Call of Juarez, Chronicles of Riddick AODA, Bioshock

Here are the ones that I remember.

p
palading21 02.09.19

Damnation. Because this is not a game but a misunderstanding.

n
nikita2112 02.09.19

Dead Space and Resident Evil, I don't remember which parts, like 1 and 4, respectively. Stopped playing at the beginning so clumsy controls and slowness of the characters.

b
blaksite 02.09.19

I usually try to bring the case to the end, but....
1)Chaos on Deponia - it so happened that he left in the middle. Just broke the game. And the last save was like Oh well, and pass again did not like...So they gave up.
2)Far Cry 2 - just boring and dull buffoon. To understand what I never have enough pass 3 hours.
3)Any arcade game (NFS, grid, dirt, etc.) the Only garelka, which I zadrazil 100% NFS Carbon. And then only because it is passed for 2 hours. The rest is just simply boring in the middle, which is, in my opinion, the main problem of the genre.
4)Please do not get angry, but GTA4 - maybe the game is a masterpiece, but....it does not cling me. 4 times and started 4 times left .
5)the First Bioshock - the same crap 3 times and started 3 times left. To play the sewage as something not very nice. In this respect, (and story too) infinite is much better, but also linear (although it is not very much).
6) And finally (!!!) Duke Nukem Forever - a game once ditched my PC. Of course, it was fun to listen to abusive comments Duke and look at half-naked twins-the blondes...was....While the computer is not so different and does not turn off....for a long time....With a computer, of course, before there were some problems: boot times with the 10th, blue screen showed... but the Duke was the coolest....

S
Serij2002 02.09.19

1)the Punisher-Stuck on assignment in some Park . Passing too lazy to look.
2)Spore-bored on learning about space.
3)GTA:Vice city - the Excessive use of codes(computer fly).
4)Gothic 3 - went away , was murdered, and I don't savolta. It was a shame .
5)Resident evil 4(PC)-Gamepad broke.
6)Terraria-still can not get map to end.Always start a new one.
Games more but I can't remember.