3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 02.09.19

easier to list what I went through.

but that was not always for two reasons: 1. not hooked, 2. tired.

L
Lightman_R 02.09.19

DiRT 3 is a bloody Game for Windows Live rubbed save

r
rosomaha7 02.09.19

Probably will throw Dyinhg Lingh.Zombie game.
Can't get into 1 of 2 pharmacies.In the sector 0=locations Old town. Need hacking skills bought, but NOT working! And in this Loka difficult for burglary, would not interfere with these doors blow up

P
Playersaharan 02.09.19

Star Wars:Battlefront 2. Thanks to goddamn bug with the lack of Princess Leia in one of the missions of the campaign, which never was fixed.

Y
Ya Betmen 02.09.19

Risen. After 8 hours all the violence has stopped torturing yourself. The first time such a boring RPG caught.

_
_Alexandro_ 02.09.19

Cradle - too cool puzzle for me, the Talos Principle, I was eating better
Dead Island - tired in the beginning of the game (don't know why)
Risen 3 Titan Lords - the same as the second part, only in a new cover, I got lazy to continue playing
Remember Me - realized that the passage that will be all the same, lost the desire to continue to play
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - everyone is waiting for the re-release of let it be even fanaticism, at least Sourse 2, and so the graphics are not so gruesome or very bad, just hunt for new colors to be added and plenty of new atmosphere what we all love in story games

A
Alex_Pro 02.09.19

Actually I have these games very much. Sometimes stupid is not enough time to get through. Steam'e under 200 games and I 20 went. There are also games that have me tired or just don't like, but there are very few met.

x
xSaimanx 02.09.19

Don't believe the Witcher 1 - started at times, a fucking swamp.
1 just reached the swamps - got REP utoptsev with leeches and sad music
2 times reached the marshes a little further, where a Professor and a witch fighting
3 times, has collected will in a fist far in the story got to the battle between the order and shatabadi in Vizim, chose neutrality, with the battle out of the city and... got codab you think? On the swamp!!! Iti their mother!!! and in the magazine on the monster message boards, what the fuck is contracts all around lit and burns.
Maybe someday will dobroide :)

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Anderby wrote:
Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
Abandoned games at the beginning or after a couple of hours is certainly not enough. Because a lot of what I tried to play, and not necessarily to go and at least see what the game is. Well, most of them simply do not go. It's not listed.

But abandoned halfway, any farther - let me try to remember:
Spoilerless Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Fable - The Lost Chapters
Alice: Madness Returns
Tortuga: Two Treasures
Need for Speed: Shift
Split/Second: Velocity
Hitman: Absolution
The Godfather 1,2
Manhattan Chase
BioShock Infinite
Enter the Matrix
Saints Row 2,3
Serious Sam II
Dead Space 2
Advent Rising
Left 4 Dead 2
Darksiders II
Borderlands
Damnation
Overlord II
Syndicate
L. A. Rush
Prototype
Sacred 2
Diablo III
Venetica
Crysis 2
Infernal
GRID 2
Spore
Fuel
Blur

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

FallenGhost
then half of the games in one night traversed

l
legusor 02.09.19

ELEX has not passed because it completely killed the game mechanics in all its aspects, and this is no way to fix it. I honestly tried to find in the game something that can serve as a motivating factor to run at least somehow in the story, but no.
left crash team racing and crash bash because there are too a lot of difficulties with opening of everything (CTR opened all, in addition to race oxide, they mastered partially, but the bash was held by 158%, did not have the patience to platinum keys).
quit diablo 2 because I thought she was incredibly boring. has not passed on the 1 of act, though many times begin anew.
quit warcraft3, because the complexity of the game and the imbalance struck me as a RTS lover just a horse.
quit shellshock 2: blood trails, because this is the worst game I've ever played on the bakery.
threw watch dogs 2, because I don't have the patience to play for a gay Niger in dumb costumes, experience the awkward control and a sense dip in all these gadgets.
left assassins creed: unity, because there is soap, which I did on the PS3 in any game not seen.
left gran turismo 5 and 6, because the stage of hovering in the budget, I had no wheelbarrows for racing, that bring a lot of credits.
very memorable jeresy devil on the first Curling irons. several times I tried to pass it but every time I was thrown from a horse the difficulties caused by the timings and the curve of the camera.
left spec ops: the line in the beginning, because I looked at utube dramatic story. I don't want more of this game to start.
left advent rising, because the game curve, despite a good idea.
threw area 51, because somehow bored and tired quickly.
threw the King's field 4, because they are lost. I played for a long time, found a 3D map of all the locations, but it did not help me. stuck in some dungeon, there's lava, I think the giants and the type of dogs some creature that cut with punches. a lot of unknown places in the game: a door that does not open, the guard in the pyramids with lasers, locked armor, which does not open, etc.
abandoned at different stages of the passage of the first 3 parts of spyro.
left NFS undercover, pro street, shift 1,2 because it is unplayable Callas with incredible driving physics and speed. project cars is 1.2, nothing has changed. in the second part of the PC I was particularly pleased with the speed: clocked at 170 mph and go 40.
threw Grid2, because physics is also fabulous, especially when pure salecause in an l-shaped turn at 150 km\h gelding GT class.
left of risen 3 when it came to titans, but then accidentally deleted all the saves. about restoring did not know.
threw divinity OS is 1.2, because I do not accept step-by-step model. started several times, but the game does not run.
dropped psy ops, because the game seemed prolonged.
left ridge racer: unbounded, because it's just unplayable.
threw flatout 4, because there the dumbest management and physics such that can throw 10 meters any bump or you can just stick an invisible wall.
abandoned gas guzzlers because the game was incredibly boring for me.
tried so many times to pass sudeki, but at different stages threw. cool game, now is the bakery version from gog and waiting for me to start playing.
threw starngelhold, because not mastered the boss where he is suckling 2 bald fat Chinese.
threw madеman, because not mastered the fucking boss of the samurai.
threw battletoads, because not mastered the rat running away with dynamite.
threw mr.nuts, because not mastered the boss Bigfoot.
left kane and lynch 2 in the beginning because the game seemed to me some wretched bottom.
threw talos principle and the witness, because I do not think that over 9000 of the same type of puzzles give the motivation to stay in the game.
left fallout 4, because it is impossible to play: the junk grind, junk Sims and complete lack of rolevki.
threw okami on the ps2 because I don't have the patience to listen to this ugly piskaty, which is not a bug with the sound, and playing local dialect. but now I walk to the bakery with more or less recommended.
cast resident evil outbreak, because the game can't offer anything interesting, except pink.
dropped walking dead after the second season. should have quit after the first, because all the interesting ideas died with heads. Negro. instead of a thousand tears.
at the time, I was really waiting for games like death track: resurection, sledgehammer and armageddon riders, but after playing in all this I almost died of horror: such misery that much blood out of his eyes.
threw crashday, because I do not like crooked management.
threw ayrton sena's monaco gp 2, because he could not overpower the Cup in simulation mode, with manual transmission 7 gear (the larger gear in a manual gearbox - the more max speed).
more than hundreds of games on different platforms at different times and for different reasons left.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Protocol10
Yes, it's not in time. Different factors prevented the passage of the stupidly tired, reinstallation of OS without recording a save, about something just forgot, etc.

N
Next-gen2015 02.09.19

Dishonored 2. And it's not that the game itself is not liked, but because of optimization. Wildest drawdown, friezes - patience ran out and I uninstalled the game.

K
Kasyanov Ilya 02.09.19

far cry 3 . flew constantly . tried continue,but one day when the time popped up an error and I deleted. it's a shame ,this game

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

FallenGhost
Yes, it's not in time. Different factors prevented the passage of the stupidly tired, reinstallation of OS without recording a save, about something just forgot, etc.

on the PC, few passes of the game. pitch gaming is more for evaluation purposes

s
saa0891 02.09.19

Mafia III
Homefront: The Revolution
Elex
Why,because it is not interesting.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
on the PC, few passes of the game. pitch gaming is more for evaluation purposes
Well, for someone like. I have 164 completed only 16 completed games not on the PC.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Red Ninja: End of Honor. Dumbest plot, clear stamps, simple gameplay. Left on the third mission, where serious platforming starts -- the office unbearable.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Fallout Tactics isn't like the middle of the game realized that I can't play. The spirit of the first parts there is lost completely.
America No Peace Beyond the Line - was only a campaign for the Indians, and in the other 3 as it was not fun to play, and the game is low-budget.
Dungeon Lords - just played kind of liked it, but then how did you get in the open world I didn't like it. The world is empty and pushing the mobs RESEDA 20 PCs immediately. To wander through the empty locations and cities with 2-3 NPC uninteresting, so I bailed on that game.
Lionhart legacy of Crusader - tired. Taupo farm two mobs for half an hour and then another three floors for 50 of the same mobs nadoedaet. And the plot was not very good.
Corsairs. All dia. All parts downloaded. Every tried to play but realized that it just wasn't for me. I just don't like the gameplay there. АС4БФ still better.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Kid Tripp. Today it started and after an hour removed from 3DSки. Run-levels in NES Remix I like, but Kid Tripp is neotraditional game. Don't really know why, the essence is the same -- the character runs, the player can only jump and throw stones forward.