3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
m
mavlan 02.09.19

Lately almost all games so.... Very rarely happens that the game would be hooked and retained to the end.... Yes and I don't know, that's kind of like the game, and force ourselves to go and can not, nor gta5 Witcher 3 is still not passed.... Although vosmek even bought all DLS....

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
Fallout Tactics isn't like the middle of the game realized that I can't play. The spirit of the first parts there is lost completely.
Right, that's another game similar to the first two only superficially. Very linear, and therefore did not become popular.
Although I passed it a few times (all - through) )

L
Lunersun 02.09.19

Xenogears, a friend gave the disk at the time, did not have time to go
Xenosaga Episode III, hung, where the plot had to play a mini-game, the game asks to insert the second disc, you put it in and... black screen

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Not going to list the games that scored with the first hours - too many people.
So.
Spore - this game actually has an end? I reached the space, and after a while I got sick of playing...
Titan Quest - played 20 hours, got about half the game, and... tired of the game consists of the same, at first it is quite fun, but later even pumping does not save from the monotony.
FlatOut - the first part is not to say that is very interesting for me, but about a third I passed. Even a couple of times.
Need for Speed Undercover - well, very specific game. Reached the second city, and yet no desire to continue there.
Fallout 3 - played for a long time already, it seemed boring. And yet, this ubiquitous green...
Fallout New Vegas - first played in 2010, it seems that even without the patch - all in one place over quests... and all the plot hanging. Now for a new pass.
King's Bounty Legend about knight the game is awesome, but I tripped over something began to play turn - based battle. At some point they just got tired. The game itself was saved not for long, because just watching this thing is still fun.
Tomb Raider Anniversary - somewhere after two thirds of the game tired to fall in the abyss, although in General, it was interesting to play.
Metro 2033 - started several times but more about half did not pass because of the simply disgusting shuternoy mechanics. And the gameplay did not.
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - also started more than once, to a certain point it becomes boring. The second and third MW took place entirely before the first, but most likely due to the fact that playing at that time what it was (the Internet was not normal, the discs are nowhere to buy), and maybe they are really interesting.
Grand Theft Auto III - does not drag to the next than none at all, so until the end failed.
Grand Theft Auto IV - for some reason at some point I lost the desire to go further.
Crysis - through level 3-4 get bored.
Just Cause 2 - at the last attempt flew during the mission. Even pasupuleti did not, although the game is nothing.
Mafia 2 - the middle gameplay is tired, and the plot and setting can not be compared with the first part.
Avencast: Rise of the Mage - crashes at the same place. Again there was quite a lot to go through, and not the fact that with these departures, I would not have met again.
Far Cry 2 - just sad.

S
StormX07 02.09.19

LA Noire was not able to play without Localization

d
darinka110 02.09.19

Played World of Tanks got rather pumped up to 10 levels of tanks and stopped playing,tired,bombed from cheaters,and write that there is a struggle with them

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

headlight switchgear 3, 4 because the achievements on multiplayer but the server is empty.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

6 Civilization ... got somewhere to the middle ages and was abandoned. Why? It is too much different from 5 ( a reworked things annoying , for example, workers who disappear after a few buildings , city, cartoon style and the wonders of the world(they do the whole cage is)).

a
armageddon_Trulio 02.09.19

Witcher 3, one incident made me quit the game, even though I have not deleted, I think that someday will come back and pass it, but whenever I recall that event there is no desire. It's pretty simple and for someone will seem a trifle, but for me was a turning point in this game. Start with the fact that the game itself is I Yong-interest not to release, not after, decided to play simply because of the multitudes of good reviews and admiration as the incentive and on this website.
In fact, the game is started, everything seems good, quite interesting, beautiful views, good voice, interesting world. Completed the first location, examined every Bush, and moved on to the next, was like where the 5-6 level. On the new map saw the smoke, rushed in, and saw the burning house and standing beside a village of peasants with pitchforks Yes sticks (three in total), well suited to ask you what's coming closer I heard shouts, already wanted to do anything, but the village men were against it. Thought : well, I will kill them, so help but no, the mighty Geralt is not able to cope with such mighty wars, because their level was bigger than mine, and I know I'm just beginning to come up with different schemes and tactics of how to defeat them, even thought to climb up to the'domushka close and shoot them with a crossbow, but has not yet entered into battle with them not to be attacked (stupidity is still the same) came down, attacked, wanted to climb up a building, but not out, because fighting drains of Geralt, in which he only stirs up the shallows, in the end with the guys I could not cope. Went to another part of the map, to get experience, that would be able to defeat them, it's not fast. And that's when I have already gained a level equal to them, and returned to the house, he naturally burned. My disappointment knew no bounds. I would certainly be able to search the Internet for something, or even just a God of Gaming, download some sort of cheat, but did not do it, because in all the other games, I could defeat any opponent, no matter how strong he was not, because to think of tactics, or the scheme is easy, but in the Witcher because of the peculiarities of the gameplay, it all worked.
Here is the disappointment I suffered in this game. Maybe, someday, I decide to start it again, and try to collect as much as possible the level before reaching the house, but for now, I'm writing this

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

Sleeping Dogs - Asian atmosphere is not delayed,
Saints Row series - not lured because stupid.

j
junaily 02.09.19

Lucius, the second and third part.
Not wondering that last part so all the horror.

v
vstorspb 02.09.19

GTA 4 - at the time, was unable to play, the computer just is not dragged, no fps was. Started, but soon scored on the punishment. This year, the PC updated, now playing AC: Odyssey and try first pass. The idea is that the series went in the sense and GTA 5 and San Andreas have been passed that says wsapoll.

D
DuskWorld 02.09.19

Hotline miami-a wild level at the police station.

Spec ops-the line flew off the pill in the middle.

Total overdose-freaked out about the timer at the end.

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

The New Wolf. From joining all the desire to play is gone, plus the weapons are not so good feels like the first part.

G
Granudator 02.09.19

Yes, these games car, it is easier to name games that have been passed ;DD

Of the latest games that come to mind is:
Subnautica - the whole game revolves around krafta
Way out - friend no longer comes to me, and one to play ;D

R
Re5tart 16.07.20

I here of all the games not yet made it to the end and MB generally score on it is Resident Evil HD remastered.
The game in the middle of the plot was skuchnovato and fuck some challenging (unlike his contemporaries REMAKE RE 2, RE 7, RE 3 REMAKE). I understand that this is a classic and all, but I at the moment, its just very good problem to pass...

Sorry Chris(

M
Moretc 16.07.20

Homefront the first that the second.

U
UZ JELWIRD 16.07.20

NFS Rivals(FIVE times tried proti last quest with global race, in the end, or did not reach a few km to the finish line, or came last, eventually scored and removed)
Assasins creed 1(easy went)
Rage(the download was long, recently rebooted comp, and now I pass)
Assasins creed(where with Adewale)
Well, all that I remember :-)

S
Spiny 16.07.20

A lot of games just can't walk, bored loners. Want to network and not just a coop, and pvp. Come and fight someone. :) Show of skill bots tired...

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 16.07.20

Spoiler