3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 02.09.19 09:21 pm

What games you have not gone to the end, and why?

Everyone has those games, thrown at the beginning, halfway or at the final. What, why?
128 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Irbis_ 02.09.19

BioShock Infinite, Remember Me, Alan Wake - no matter how good the plot in these games dull gameplay spoils the fun of the game.

Dead Space. Instead of the promised horror I saw a boring shooter with clumsy controls that kawamichi that on the controller.

The Witcher. Started to play twice and each time threw in a couple of hours. No catches. I sincerely do not understand the excitement of this game. Maybe I should play a little longer?

Dark Souls - too unexamined in all aspects of the game, from a vague plot to the awkward controls. The main plus of the game - high difficulty, what enemies bring much pleasure. But still tired of the game faster than I took it.

What's the first thing that came to mind.

Z
Zordot 02.09.19

Starcraft 2, Dragon Age (any), Crysis (any), Bioshock 2, Tomb Raider (any), GTA 4 - abandoned midway due to their wildest of sadness, playing at one point becoming so bored that you don't notice how the game flew away from the screw.

Thief 3 - the game seems to be trying to be interesting, but rotten, pouring from all cracks konsolschina eventually takes its toll.

TES Oblivion - zachys with boredom at the very beginning, in 2006-the year the game has brought some frustration... and seems to be passed, in the end, I do not remember, but ever since the game never launched.

TES Skyrim - a bit bouncier (due to the landscapes mostly), but also abandoned soon after the visit to the Greybeards, or later.

Walking Dead, The - played in total about one and a half hours, and the rest watched on YouTube, the difference is not felt.

E. Y. E. Divine as Well - I don't know why did this take place at all, the wildest crap.

Dark Souls 2 - not the best sequel, technically better, everything else smacks of unoriginality, and even trash, Udall.

Gothic 3 - dumped in the beginning, before he ran the first two parts in the same breath, the reason is simply shit.

World Of Tanks - never pumped a single tank level ten, all played on the fourth, lol.

t
trustedSunbro 02.09.19

Never quit the game midway, now can in the beginning to quit.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier - the game was still in pre-order, initially could not prodoljit for technical reasons, later because of the sadness of the game, only a little bit.. but I'm broke.
Hitman: Absolution - and left half, are not made of sadness.
Thief - and left half, are not made of sadness.[2]
Resident Evil 6 - dull, uninteresting and stupid.
Metal Gear Rising (Xbox) - the PC was normal but on the box because of management can't the controller for shooters...
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - tired asasin, even the pirates.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 02.09.19

Neverwinter nights 2 - milked it 7 years, but still passed. not it was crap.
Dragon age 1 - Played it too Nemer hours since the release, but it was only this year. (though I knew by that time, everything about the story, he, nevertheless, managed to surprise even me)

Ottosen 4 - after 4 nights had no strength and no desire to take it. Everything is empty, dull and uninteresting,
though beautiful.

Kruzis 3 - see above.

Hitman of absolute - see above

Battle 3 - see above.

Whatman chronicle - cm . above

Bioshok 1/2 - see above.

A thief new - cm . above, but it's not even pretty.

Skurov - see above

Gothic 3 was running decently, but as I don't know...wait for it modders will do, then play.

Oblivion Daedra spiders, autoleveling monsters.

Fall 3 - as it is not flooded

Fall NV - we ran a lot, but got bored.

The Witcher 1 - smart game, but too monotonous. After the second act, even though the story take place got sick. (just started a few times)

Sacred 1/2 and was ran very well, but the motivation to go to the end, as it is not found.

Flat out 1 on the best - no comment))

A year of war 1 on PC a long time tormented by Cerberus, but never passed.

On vskidku.

P
PaulTheApostle 02.09.19

Just remembered another
TES III Morrowind - like gameplay better than the Oble,but for some reason he is not saved from the drop .The normal reason for the drop was forgotten.
TES V Skyrim - half of the plot.In terms of gameplay worse Obly.And bugs
Doom III is a horrible optimization.I have slowed down even on the computer requirements which were significantly higher than what was written in the system requirements.
The first X-COM turn based strategy is not my thing unfortunately:(
Bioshock Infinite - the gameplay seemed dull
Bioshock I - see Bioshock Infiniteю

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 02.09.19

A lot of things. Raspiareny downloaded a bunch of new products in late 2013 and after 15-20 minutes, was removed, because it is boring to play

D
Dj Jock 02.09.19

Dark Souls 1 because of the controls and the camera was not optimized for PC.

B
BioGen 02.09.19

Sucheta is a 2 edge Lights every second I want to remove the hell do you play 2 years ago is still removed,is the peak society on nowhere)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.09.19

Sacred 2 - on the old comp, it shamelessly retarded, but on a laptop just broke to put the game. And so there's a little more than half were passed.
Resident Evil 6 is boring.
Fable 3 after becoming Queen just became boring to play. Well, lag even.
Assassin's Creed 3 and 4 tired of the assassins. And joists. In Boston. *Petrosyan face*
The Elder Scrolls: Arena - after exiting the starting dungeon didn't understand where to go, freaked out and threw nafig. Going to try to play again.
Jade Empire - because absolutely spent of crack nichrome not understand what to do further in the game and dropped in.
Mass Effect - got some kind of curve pirates, causing the game to crash every 15 minutes. Abandoned.
A series of detective games Nancy Drew - some of the games I couldn't go because of age (just didn't know how to solve a particular puzzle), some just because they were boring. Wanted recently to get a couple, but on Windows 7 they just didn't install, giving the error. Sad.
MegamanX8 - freaked out after a fight with one of the bosses and dropped. And sorry, the game isn't that bad.
----
The list is far from complete, and part of the Igors I intend to pass through. It is only a matter of time.

B
Belyy sudya 02.09.19

Dark souls is on PC he is so ugly ported that the horror(Though the first movie - cool)
Dark souls 2 - I'm not a masochist.
Assassin's creed 4 braked godlessly.
Watch dogs - UTG.
Thief is just not hooked
Kingdoms Of Amalur - good Game but...

D
Devil208 02.09.19

I have a lot of games pass through. The reason is simple.

P
Pelmen dobra 02.09.19

Thief - bored after 5 hours.
Saints Row 4 - HDE drive of the third part. That in the corner?
MGR Revengiance - Squeeeeeee.
Hitman absolution - after the recently completed Blood Money is not hooked. Whiny Hitman has left a moral trauma.
Assasin Revelations - too all ponameshano, pankrushina - booorrr-ing.

i
i8o 02.09.19

a lot,because this is boring....

T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 02.09.19

Borderlands 2 because of the huge amount of missions + add-ons.

E
Easy-E 02.09.19

Last of Us - skuchnyak, cut down almost after 3 shootings

M
MrGryaz 02.09.19

Still can't pass AC4! like already ending smells, but all tired :)

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Enclave. Zadolbali already from the first levels to die from any nonsense - falling walls, bridges in stick width, the enemy is kicked into the lava. History-that crap. Then probably pass on the Wii, where you can save anywhere on the Xbox too moscoviense.

N
Naemnik 02.09.19

Armed Assault 2 did not pass due to bugs , but sorry , the plot is not bad for me personally .
Medal of Honor:Warfighter banal boring as Call of Duty .
Risen 2 Dark Waters , terribly bored after the first boss . I liked the first Risen , there boevka was better and the plot was interesting , although at the same time and simple .
TES V Skyrim DLC Dragonborn and Dawnguard , and I have enough of the original , didn't even have DLS , very boring , only the fashion has given the replayability of Skyrim is dull .

u
usoid 02.09.19

It is easier to ask what passed through. And those that are abandoned, deserve it. I'm a masochist to torture yourself? And let the other hit it, superpuper. or even a light in the window. Always laughed at the suggestion of some players: dogry here until the 5th(or even a level) and has already like. I want to say this - ladies and gentlemen, don't stroke people's heads!

H
Hworast 02.09.19

Not passed Watch Dogs, as turned out to be complete crap, which after 15 minutes is boring...