3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22 12:21 am

After buying a new RX 6600 video card, friezes appeared

Hello everyone. I decided to upgrade from 1050ti to rx6600. I reinstalled Windu, installed firewood and went to download games. I played cybersrack, warzone and dotka. every 3 seconds I just couldn't help but notice. Okay, I think there is a problem or a process in the game. I decided to play DotA, downloaded it to ssd, it shows 120 fps, but I see that there is no 120 fps and so the whole game is like an accelerated slideshow. When you start it starts to lag wildly for the first time in the main menu, then everything is fine. You run the same story in the lobby, it starts to freeze, and then again 120 fps, but in a slideshow. In cyberpunk, it’s more or less, but still, subfreezes are felt. I removed the firewood from the Display Driver Uninstaller program, installed new ones and everything is the same. I updated the BIOS, everything is the same.

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H

RAM: A-Data XPG SPECTRIX DDR4, 8 GBx2 pcs, 3200 MHz

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600 OEM 3.4 GHz

Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500GB + HDD 1000dm010-2dm162

Power Supply Cooler Master MWE 600 WHITE - V2
130 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 26.07.22

what kind of vertical sync pulse is messed up? Or does fullscreen conflict with windowed mode?

L
Loken 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
If this item is enabled, disable it

Here, you can also disable this Turn off

the ULPS function through the registry.
Switch direct x in game settings.
At the very least, try older versions of the drivers.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Loken
The anti-lag was turned off, that with it that without it there is no difference. Screen recording is turned off.
I also turned off nothing in the registry. When I downloaded the first firewood, AMD installed it automatically, completely removed these firewood and downloaded even newer ones, everything is the same.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Loken
I noticed that my frame time jumps in DotA up to 20ms, in cyberpunk up to 25ms and more

L
Loken 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Try the previous versions of different drivers, on the AMD website you can select by clicking on Previous Drivers.

Do you have dx11 in dota?

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Loken
yes in dota dx 11

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Do this test in Aida64 and post it here:
Spoiler
Download ZenTimings and post timings here:
Spoiler

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
already did a test like this during the day

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin

L
Loken 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
You wrote that you have 3200 memory, but on the screen you have 2666 with horse timings.
Xs, because of this, whether you have lags or not, but deal with memory first.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Loken
I lost everything when I reinstalled the bios

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
The timings are crazy, the latency is high. That's why the ass in games

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
seems to have done it, but the friezes still remain.
When I did not update the bios with the ozushka, everything was fine, on the last vidyuha, the dota flew and did not lag.
I updated the BIOS, the oz flew off, but nothing really changed, then I already realized that the RAM had flown. I did it as best I could, but still friezes. Latensi returned the same.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
standard timings were 16 20 20 and 3200. And now 16 19 19 39 and 3333. Apparently it's not a matter of RAM. Either something is wrong with the pebble, or in the video itself.
Could there be a problem in the monitor? Suddenly it does not support my vidyuhu, because my monitor is already old with an HDMI VGA wire.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
You have TRFC 584. Try to reduce it gradually. You can by 10 ns. I reduced it to 520. Then TRFC2 / 4 a little bit.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
can this be a problem for sure? Maybe I just need to reinstall Windows from a USB flash drive, and not through the system?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
I installed it from a flash drive. And then I tweaked the timings-sub-timings. And then, my memory doesn’t run as fast as yours. But I put heavy games on the SSD, Win 10 on the HDD

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
but I can’t install Windows from the site, it writes a 404 error when I go to the download link ...