3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22 12:21 am

After buying a new RX 6600 video card, friezes appeared

Hello everyone. I decided to upgrade from 1050ti to rx6600. I reinstalled Windu, installed firewood and went to download games. I played cybersrack, warzone and dotka. every 3 seconds I just couldn't help but notice. Okay, I think there is a problem or a process in the game. I decided to play DotA, downloaded it to ssd, it shows 120 fps, but I see that there is no 120 fps and so the whole game is like an accelerated slideshow. When you start it starts to lag wildly for the first time in the main menu, then everything is fine. You run the same story in the lobby, it starts to freeze, and then again 120 fps, but in a slideshow. In cyberpunk, it’s more or less, but still, subfreezes are felt. I removed the firewood from the Display Driver Uninstaller program, installed new ones and everything is the same. I updated the BIOS, everything is the same.

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H

RAM: A-Data XPG SPECTRIX DDR4, 8 GBx2 pcs, 3200 MHz

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600 OEM 3.4 GHz

Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500GB + HDD 1000dm010-2dm162

Power Supply Cooler Master MWE 600 WHITE - V2
130 Comments
Sort by:
a
atssyo 26.07.22

download via vpn

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Na, download the installation file:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/G7J1/EF3kB1tVz
The supply was not long before the special operation. It is from the off site. Win 10 21H2

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Thanks Denis Kyokushin

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Reinstalled, the result is 0, I look at the DotA frametime mad, freezes every second, I think I'll hand over the computer under warranty, let them see what I have, if I replace it.

K
Klaus Barbie 26.07.22

it’s quite possible because of the bios ... on the x570s it’s just some kind of pzdts, the very first one was stable from the factory, everything that then is continuous troubles, or the usb falls off periodically, then on the last usb they fixed it so the memory only works on default or crits with xmp profile. PS You have a card that seems to support pci-e 4.0, and 3.0 percent ... there is still a problem with age, it can be a curve. try to specify in the bios the operating mode of the video is not auto, but Gen3 is forced.

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

There is a new BIOS, overclocked the RAM, changed the firewood, reinstalled Windu. Perhaps this is the processor or the video card itself

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

KlausBarbie
I don't know what I have anymore, everything was fine when I was old, it all started with the video card. And 600W is not enough for the PSU.

K
Klaus Barbie 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
there is also a driver that seems to be stable 22.5.1... above there are also problems)
PS so did you check without XMP? (by default)

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

KlausBarbie
Installed automatically firewood from adm, installed it themselves
And about hmp xs. Now not at the computer, I'll check Bios tomorrow and try to set gen3

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

KlausBarbie
Hmp I'm knocked out, sort of

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Shoot a video with all the indicators, put it on YouTube, and link here Like
this:
Spoiler

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
here is a video with
the Witcher here with DotA

L
Loken 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
You complained about the frame timeline, but the video doesn't have it.
Purely on the video you can not see any friezes.

01001000 01101001 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Listen, compare, do you have such garbage (under the video spoiler)?
Spoiler

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
yes, the same thing. The same twitching, everything is downloaded to ssd, xs what is it connected with. Did you record from Fraps?

Nvidia has Toxicmanonban
geforce experience. As an alternative, if necessary - Bandicam (the same writes well and cuts screenshots).
Try to reduce the load on requests in the game, i.e. number of objects (amount of grass, visibility range), NPCs including (number of characters), for comparison. How do you manage to include nvidia chips? I thought hairworks only works with jacket cards.
OR just test it in a city location. There will be more or not. To make sure. M2 handles multiple requests at the same time, which SATA cannot. Essentially a matter of optimizing data flows (perhaps). The cards are more powerful, and the engine is just as old. But still needs to be checked.
Spoiler

T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22

01101001 apparently it's not in the ssd, everything seems to be fine with it. In the city, the friezes are wild, ms is huge.
The video is not visible at all, but playing friezes every second

Toxicmanonban
You better switch to MSI Afterburner. There business in an amount of references to a disk means. And a frame timeline for clarity. I already wrote:
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Try to reduce the load on requests in the game, i.e. number of objects (amount of grass, visibility range), NPCs including (number of characters), for comparison.
Anyway, I don't see any other options. Although, maybe there is something else, and you will be able to figure it out. On the M2, everything is in perfect order. Now I will double-check, for interest on two disks.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Toxicmanonban
Your GPU resets the frequency. Turn off the settings from Invisibility, lower the "number of characters" setting to the average value, display the frame time graph, and you can shoot the video using the AMD driver. There are three buttons you need to press: CTRL + SHIFT + E. But first In the driver settings, you must allow to shoot video from the desktop.
In Dotka, the frequency of the GPU generally drops to the ass🤦‍♂️
My crystal ball tells me that the problem is in the PSU, like, it can’t cope. Hence the constant drop in frequencies

Toxicmanonban
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In Dota, the frequency of the GPU generally drops to the ass
In Dota, the emphasis is on the processor and memory subsystem. The video card is underloaded. so it doesn't really mean anything.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
that the matter is in the power supply, like, he can’t cope. Hence the constant reset of frequencies
There was a problem with one person from the 12 Volt line. The frequencies have nothing to do with it at all, by, an elementary adjustment, depending on the temperature, the load of the environment or tasks.