3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxicmanonban 26.07.22 12:21 am

After buying a new RX 6600 video card, friezes appeared

Hello everyone. I decided to upgrade from 1050ti to rx6600. I reinstalled Windu, installed firewood and went to download games. I played cybersrack, warzone and dotka. every 3 seconds I just couldn't help but notice. Okay, I think there is a problem or a process in the game. I decided to play DotA, downloaded it to ssd, it shows 120 fps, but I see that there is no 120 fps and so the whole game is like an accelerated slideshow. When you start it starts to lag wildly for the first time in the main menu, then everything is fine. You run the same story in the lobby, it starts to freeze, and then again 120 fps, but in a slideshow. In cyberpunk, it’s more or less, but still, subfreezes are felt. I removed the firewood from the Display Driver Uninstaller program, installed new ones and everything is the same. I updated the BIOS, everything is the same.

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H

RAM: A-Data XPG SPECTRIX DDR4, 8 GBx2 pcs, 3200 MHz

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600 OEM 3.4 GHz

Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500GB + HDD 1000dm010-2dm162

Power Supply Cooler Master MWE 600 WHITE - V2
130 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 01.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
Depending on what other game. If we take The Ascent as an example, then at the output it stuttered not sickly so I had to install it on ssd.
SpoilerLater, when patches for this game came out, it went steadily to hdd.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

MOUSE lapwing
I have not played Ascent, once

T
Toxicmanonban 04.09.22

I bought a processor, played for a week, everything was fixed. I play on ultras calmly.

V
Vulkan12Rx 12.09.22

I decided only in this way, I had a gap at the top of the screen in browsers, a strip worked! On RX6600.
what I did after looking at the official website from amd, there is firewood 22.8 and there is firewood 22.5, 22.8 is not required, and changed to 22.5 recommended, and all the gap disappeared. I hope it helped!!!

c
chepsters 05.10.22

Toxicmanonban
did the replacement of the processor help you or what?

A
Alex 6932 05.10.22

I have almost the same system, Ryzen 2600 overclocked to 4000 MHz, RX 6600 Asrok, mother Asus B 350, 16 gig RAM, All games run smoothly, without friezes. I'm not going to change the percentage yet.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

alex 6932
RAM at what frequency does it work and with what timings, if not a secret?

A
Alex 6932 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
16-17-17-17-35 3333MHz, two dies of 8

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

alex 6932
Could you shoot video with monitoring? Preferably, Cyber2077 and Far Cry 3.

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

Toxicmanonban wrote: I
started noticing the Freezes when I launched the first skating rink in the warzone.
COD warzone doesn't work well on amd at all, so maybe that's another thing
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Could you shoot video with monitoring? Preferably Cyber2077 and Far Cry 3.
there are a lot of tests on YouTube, you can play cyberpunk 2077 at 6600 at 1080p on ultras, but only with fsr, the headlight edge will be fine, 6600 is +/- 1080ti, and it is many times better than your wretched junk px588, which is generally not one AAA game does not pull normally. But it's stupid to buy 6600 and cards similar to it, because there is an increase in requirements for video memory even at low resolutions, such cards pull the current top games butt, and in a year or two they will again not pull anything normally, basically like your 588 now. At current prices for 90t, you can take 6950xt or 3080 12GB, last year I almost bought 6900xt for 150, now you can take 3090ti for these grandmothers

V
Vindicare 05.10.22

Palych Rokov
RTX 3070ti has the same 8 gigs, I won't be surprised if the 4070 is also 8 gigs.
There is also a 3080 10 gig, which is already under 2-4k gaming.
The growth of requirements for video memory is still going along the lower bar, the upper bar of 8GB is now enough even to play normally at 1440p, not to mention 1080p.
So in 1080p with 8 gigs of video memory it will be possible to play normally for a very, very long time. At least until the end of the life cycle of the current consoles, for which 16 gigs of combined memory is enough to pull toys in 4k. Series S with 12 gigs of combined memory is enough for 1080p gaming.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Palych Rokov
You read the topics at least sometimes. Your comment is neither to the village nor to the city (do not sew a sleeve to the p__de)

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

Vindicare wrote:
There is also a 3080 10 gig, which is already under 2-4k gaming.
according to the power of the chip, yes, but the lack of video memory can lead to a strong drop in fps when the graphics settings are increased
Vindicare wrote:
RTX 3070ti has the same 8 gigs
Vindicare wrote:
8GB is now enough even to play normally in 1440p, not to mention 1080p.
it's now, it's better to always have a supply of some
Vindicare wrote:
So in 1080p with 8 gigs of video memory it will be possible to play normally for a very, very long time. At least until the end of the life cycle of current consoles
no need to focus on consoles and compare their hardware, projecting it onto the requirements for a PC. In consoles, bottom-level performance cards like 1066 or px588 are probably even weaker, and 1066/px588 are generally unsuitable for games. Processors in consoles are weaker than fx-8350, and it doesn’t really pull a single game normally

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You read the topics at least sometimes. Your comment is neither to the village nor to the city (do not sew a sleeve to the p__de)
px 6600 is now in the region of 30, you are, as always, looking for junk in such a price limit, 18k is already in I threw out the pipe and have to be content with "hits" 15 years ago

V
Vindicare 05.10.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
there is no need to focus on consoles and compare their hardware, projecting it onto the requirements for a PC
Just the same, it is necessary. Consoles are an indicator of what kind of hardware will be relevant during the entire life cycle of consoles. Developers focus on hardware consoles in the first place.
The Xbox SX costs a 3700x equivalent processor and a ~2070 super equivalent graphics card. And that's at 4k resolution.
So no super-requirements for video memory are expected in the next 5 years. For 1080p players, no 4k textures are needed, so everyone will play normally as they played if they themselves don’t find ways to insert sticks into their wheels (mods with ultra high res textures, the game on x8 MCAA and ultra-high resolution can be classified as such sticks).

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Palych Rokov
And what? I play:
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

The Vindicare wrote:
Just the same. Consoles are an indicator of what kind of hardware will be relevant during the entire life cycle of consoles. Developers focus on hardware consoles in the first place.
then I brought you ps4 hardware, at the time of even the relevance of ps4, similar PC hardware did not allow you to play games on PC comfortably

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
But you don't.
I don't play such junk, I don't see the point, because there are new generation games like Deathloop, Watch Dogs Legion, the latest Assasings Creed series, Marvel's: Avangers, Guardians of Light, Spider Men Remastered, Dying Light 2 and a bunch of others that are stupidly inaccessible to you because of your poor video card

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I don’t play such junk
You don’t play anything. You don’t have a license for the same Dying Light 2. You tested it from someone else’s account, closed it and deleted it

P
Palych Rokov 05.10.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You don't have a license for the same Dying Light 2
is stupid or what? I have already played it for more than 25 hours, I have bought all these games, something in steam, something in egs, something in ubisoft launcher, there are even some games that litsuhi bought in origin
Spoiler