3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 05.05.23 07:09 am

Games that stuck in your heart

I would like to discuss in this thread stories of games that have fallen into your soul. even maybe left some imprint on it.made you think about anything.It is desirable to limit themselves to simple enumeration games.a indicate kommentarii than the plot you (hooked)
Bring some of their
1) Planescape Torment - game really has a very powerful story.Full of philosophy touching on different aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games had a very strong effect on me .Given that they are crossed many questions and aspects of understanding the universe of different religions and philosophical works.After these games there is even a kind of understanding of the insignificance of their own existence.Some kind of universal dramatic
3) Fahrenheit - it seemed to me a very ambiguous and original vesch.There and the depths of psychology and the occult.While passing was a lot of emotions and experiences.
4) Shenmue 1-2 - remembering this game now I am very sad to realize that the continuation of the saga, we still do not see.I do not know what to write.But when I played it I plunged into a state of meditation. tranquility (I will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style . but I have to beat his fist on wood until I do not reach harmony) I have long failed .ash was angry )))) but then on the advice of the same old man I calmed down concentrated and oh miracle, the reception came))
I wonder your opinion

231 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaspero 05.05.23

Half Life: Episode Two , Episode One , Portal. Все ВАЛВские :)

n
nana_cS3 05.05.23

max payne 2 ; mafia ; crusader ( vrode tak :) ) fable the lost chapters ; Spider man The movie

V
VЕGAS 05.05.23

Mass Effect. GTA 4

R
RELOADVIT 05.05.23

STRONGHOLD CRUSADER-ONE OF THE BEST ON THE MIDDLE AGES.28 APRIL COMES CRUSADER EXTREME

S
Scorpiоn 05.05.23

GOTICA. Nothing was so addictive, and no other game I wanted to play over and over again... Great game, looking forward to the sequel;

E
ExitZ 05.05.23

Max Payne 1, 2
KotOR 1, 2
Gothic 1, 2
Farhenheit
Kane and Lynch
Portal
Vampires the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Arx Fatalis

M
MODIncognitO 05.05.23

1 NOX
2 CoD4MWF
3 TES
4 CS 1.6 (who doesn't love it)
5 Kane&Linch
6 Gothic
7 LineAge2

S
Sooltan DJ 05.05.23

1)Resident Evil 4
2)Call of Duty 4
3)Counter-Strike 1.6
4)GTA San Andreas
5)StarCraft: Brood War
6)Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne
7)Portal
8)S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
9)Gears of War
10)F.E.A.R.

Q
QUWIDE 05.05.23

resident evil I,II, caesar III, ARMA, call of duty4

A
Almaty Translator[Gone fr 05.05.23

all Gta,Call Of Duty 4,Crysis,Mafia and everything

p
pyotremelev 05.05.23

Star Wars Empire at War, but I can't write my E-mail in Latin letters in an online game. Help me solve this problem;

F
FALCON 05.05.23

Fahrenheit, definitely Fahrenheit

...piton... 05.05.23

GTA SAN ANDREAS:I don't even know what it's all about...I almost smashed my joystick when I passed it on the ps2, I was so mad that the missions were dumb and complicated (But when I passed it...Very disappointed that the sequel is unlikely to be :

HALF-LIFE 2 (and episodes):To me, it's the best FPS shooter with a very cool story and gameplay!

GUN:A game like GTA,but in the wild west.This game got me hooked on the story and gameplay!After this game I loved many games about the wild west!

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY:The plot is not very, but I passed this game 5 times. I'm waiting for the continuation! (If it will be)

FLAT OUT 1,2:The plot is great with jumping man through the windshield!

M
MasterJest666 05.05.23

Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
F.E.A.R.

s
stalker 17 05.05.23

stalker,mafia-the only game whose protagonists I sympathized with and code 4

M
Ma4eteGT 05.05.23

1)GTA III\VC\SA - these games impressed me the most. Because of them I became a member of the greatest GTA cult (which has more than one thousand people) - practically forever
2)Prince of Persia WWT2T - rewind time, dizzying and deadly tricks, interesting plot - all this can be expressed in one word - Prince. I've never once in my life seen a person who didn't like at least one part of Prince. 3) Half-Life 2 (I haven't played its 1 part yet - it's unreal to find it) - one of the very few plot driven shooters with a huge development budget - there aren't enough words to describe this game;br>4)Portal - first time I've seen games like that + more Glados spinning off = super mega game
5)STALKER - I didn't really like the game at first, but after making a bit more of it, I realized how much potential this game has.
6)Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne - my first strategy, and so far the only one I play
7)The Witcher - mostly because of the story, Mr. Sapkowski at the glory tried, and the style of the game, not a fairytale-fantasy, but with real violence - all this makes this the best RPG at this point (Gothic 2 is probably better but it's already a little outdated)
8)Hitler - I still really like it;br>8)Hitman Blood Money - charismatic GG + excellent storyline and appreciable game difficulty even on the "beginner" - supermegaroulez
9)Kane & Lynch - the game itself - as a perovclass Hollywood action movie. Bad graphics don't matter!
10)Need for Speed Underground - my very first racing game - none of its followers could reach the level of this game.

S
SnoFF 05.05.23

set standard and more than once written by me in various threads:
Gta3
Hl
Hl2 + episodes
Gothic series (without G3)
Bloodrain

_
_Panya_ 05.05.23

Arcanum, SWKotOR, SWKotORII, Baldurs Gate 2, Neverwinter nights, Neverwinter nights 2, Oblivion, Gothic3

_
_Panya_ 05.05.23

Planescape Torment
Fallout

K
Krende1Ь 05.05.23

CALL OF DUTY, MAFIA;