3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
f
fav1c0n 09.05.23

Started with arthmani and chemax, and finished when I grew up.

D
DImONeLLa 09.05.23

Sometimes in singles if there's nothing to do.

S
SoulWithin 09.05.23

I used it once and immediately lost interest in the game after that. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in the battle with the boss when a lot of trash was flying at me and I had to chop it, and on the keyboard-mouse it was not very good (to be honest, it did not work at all)

J
Jokersont 09.05.23

I used to think that only high school students cheat, with age already lost the desire to tease to get results, cheats in such cases help)

f
fantom33 09.05.23

I use it very rarely, especially lately, because I started playing mostly licensed games, and there cheaters are banned. I try to obey the gaming laws.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.05.23

Red Bull Energy wrote:
There are times when you can not pass any place in the game, then you resort to the help of cheats.

Or when you create something for the game and need to check how and what works. Then the cheats are also helpful.
For the passage - a different matter. If you can not pass, do not see the option, or look in the internet FAQ / video, as it passes, or cheat. Better the first option.) More honest.

In GTA, for example, with cheats you can become invulnerable and with all the weapons. And what is the point? Get bored quickly, boring. At first it's fun, but it lasts for 5-10 minutes.

O
Old Hunch 09.05.23

Ohhhh, I was the king of cheats in Quake 4... and unusual ones at that. And I didn't use them to get through the game...

F
FatalleZ 09.05.23

I really like interesting games with an in-depth story, but the last couple of years absolutely no time to play. So to be able to familiarize myself with the narrative in the game like a book, lately I've been forced to go through almost everything on godmode. Wouldn't say I lost much from it, given that I do not particularly like to farm, collect rakih shmot, open all the skils and swing to the max. In games I'm primarily interested in the story, and given my job - cheats help a lot to save time on passing, when I just want (need for the soul) to get acquainted with the game.

R
RadM0nd 09.05.23

The last time was in the third Fall, in fucking Washington.
Then I booted up, typed a couple of commands into the console, and went wandering again, only now with a Gatling Laser at my side. Which, incidentally, broke before entering the museum. So there you go.

S
SLGallardo 09.05.23

Actually always, because I do not like to nerd out. Dying and replaying missions, looking around the map loot (ammo, weapons, money, etc.) - it's all for nerds. But there are games in which the cheats are not interesting, especially when you play the game for the first time. GTA - all parts of the passed without cheats, and when I replayed, it was with the cheats or codes.

S
Sergey 82 09.05.23

For me, overcoming challenges and character development is an important element of the game. Cheats take away these moments, and the interest in the game is lost. I reject cheating in any form.

t
twokevoke 09.05.23

I always try to pass the game cleanly without cheats, but there are really situations in which you can't do without cheats.

V
Vietnam666 09.05.23

First I pass the game without cheats, and then have fun.

нuкa 09.05.23

I always pass with cheats

T
The Great Aladdin 09.05.23

I'm a cheater.

v
varw 09.05.23

I always do not cheat!

C
Coils 09.05.23

D I rarely play. In some games there are no cheats at all. And I don't know how to use them. Nog for my first Sims game I downloaded and use

p
pechenkii 09.05.23

I remember a small Serious Sam passed with cheats, and GTA Vice City, of course.

p
partizan2033 09.05.23

Use rarely, but only when it is really necessary for the reason of tedium rather than complexity: an example Dark Souls 2:cheat not to break the equipment, because there was a bug on the PC with it1 game from the high frames per second

I
Ishamael 09.05.23

There are only trailers to save/load anywhere if the game doesn't allow it