3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiko0015 09.05.23

I sometimes use cheats, just to not strain to pass on the plot.And then only if you have already passed it and if it is a single.And those who use cheats in the multiplayer shall we say not really like.You play for fun in order to test their strength.And so I think it is not interesting.But this is up to each.

D
DolmakimiOglan 09.05.23

I don't use cheats, I don't get a buzz out of the game.

G
GostTolik 09.05.23

One time I downloaded and used cheats in one of the NFL and that was after I passed it, so to speak, by their own forces.
Art Mani in a way also cheat - this is the program I used often. Well, I can not so long to make money as the developers want it))). It is interesting to buy everything you can (in the same NFL, truckers various). True, and interest fades very quickly.

f
falsh777 09.05.23

On past single games. To get in the mood or to try something out.

P
Place aunt 09.05.23

...playing HONOR ?????...HA HA HA !!!!!...it's about Red Bull Energy

P
Pirate_In_Law 09.05.23

Sometimes I cheat, sometimes I don't.

L
Lenny Washington 09.05.23

Only in single player and after you've played the game. And then you can download and have fun :D

U
User000000 09.05.23

It's more fun to play by your own rules

U
UI core 09.05.23

I'm against cheats!
I don't use them.

P
Pequot 09.05.23

No. I have a PS4.

A
Alexei Chichigin 09.05.23

I use cheats sometimes to laugh or just for the sake of curiosity. For example in Dark Souls, I used artmani to make a million souls and level up to see the weapon's muuset.

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 09.05.23

At all, never, I do not see the point,
I do not understand cheaters, then what is the interest to play?

D
Dryush 09.05.23

НИКОГДА

M
Mr-Gun 09.05.23

I use it if I can't get through something and it's really annoying, then I turn it on to help

i
ihappy 09.05.23

I haven't played with cheats since childhood. Because cheats only ruin the game.

E
Ex Hum0 09.05.23

I used to, now I don't. Why spoil the fun, the game must be a challange otherwise why play?

M
Mardrok 09.05.23

IDDQD & IDKFA
Forever!!!))

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 09.05.23

Never, only used it in gtashki before part 4, and not to pass, but just when I was having fun running

R
Ryoji 09.05.23

Lately, often when I like the game graphically when the fighting class, but the game lacks balance, such as boss kills you with 2h hits or levels where you have to jump on platforms that disappear, and the bottom of the spikes, and dropped the shit climb back, in a pissed off, turn on the cheat and enjoy it.

A
AnthonyT 09.05.23

Ryoji
Agreed with you 100 percent! Cheats are not used often, but there were different hardcore plaformerov who sometimes simply pissed off, after 20-30 failed attempts to climb the ledge or platform downloaded cheats / trainers passed the site, turn off and played without them on.