3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 09.05.23

I don't want to smear the game with stupid grind, just a concentrated story

A
Arkasha97 09.05.23

Who wouldn't be without them.

A
Arkasha97 09.05.23

It's faster and easier with cheats

M
Mr. Mais 09.05.23

I almost always use a trainer with at least 1 function. Usually on the 2nd playthrough of the game.

r
rambling 09.05.23

In single-player games, almost always. I have enough stress in my life that I still sweat over games. I relax in them, it's not a sport for me. When I play multiplayer, of course no cheats.

N
NateberegiSRatsii 09.05.23

The presence of cheats and nudmods are among the criteria in choosing games.

m
man12 09.05.23

Only in GTA did she use cheats

L
Lllllllama 09.05.23

Whenever. If the game does not cause difficulties - I'm passing without cheats. If a problem - I downloaded a cheat from PG, was a problem area, and forget about cheats (until the game is not passed, do not delete - in case you still need them =
Well, but online, I am their fierce opponent, of course. Although... was the case in PayDay 2 brought back his pumping from the pirate with P3D Hack (sort of honest).

A
Ankuzya 09.05.23

I used to use it a lot, mostly for variety in GTA VC and GTA SA. Then just to speed up the process. Last few years I tried not to use cheats and trainers at all.
Or I just moved to a new level of cheating for girls, called "husband, help. In Assassins, for example, infuriating tasks for time. But everything else myself, albeit with less synchronization than 100%.

D
Dmitry Strokov 09.05.23

I don't use them at all, because I lose interest in the game.

K
King Kolyan the Horned 09.05.23

I mainly use cheats for fun and to get around the same bugs...

Y
Yra100 09.05.23

Dragon Age Inquisition played without cheats to the first boss, just sick of beating him every time with different tactics played on easy and boss beats 10 real minutes

f
fear 09.05.23

All life is a game, and the people in it are cheaters. (shakespeare).

S
Sedona 09.05.23

I don't use it at all, except when I want to see what's next for the levels, and it's just impossible to pass. Here it was in Lara Croft, and in the first part of Desperados. But always pass for honest, otherwise what's the point. Well, except in GTA-shka, to indulge can afford.

k
kc5 09.05.23

Instantly. Developers don't know how/won't get interested.

A
Aips95 09.05.23

Basically, I cheat to unlock all the gameplay possibilities - in Dark, in WD I immediately hacked the extra hacks. So play more interesting. But in games with an atmosphere or multiplayer never cheat. (Well, except that case when I cheated in DayZ: I flew over the map on the ship. I was just bored). And in gta cheats of course.

M
Mukhogol 09.05.23

I try not to use
only in extreme cases, or when the game happens any lag

k
kahnv 09.05.23

There was no idea to turn on the cheats, they still have to find first, I understand. It happens that you get stuck - play over again, or change the difficulty of the game to an easier one. Very long used IMPULSE+Godmode, and that's after I passed Quake without cheats.

S
Sedona 09.05.23

In Gta San Andreas one of my favorite codes was AEZAKMI, for love was to crush people on the street) well, when there is a large amount of time between missions acceleration. In gta without the codes are not interesting. And in Sims codes from the developer and for money.

k
kenshun 09.05.23

I don't use it at all, I lose interest