3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel Horonitel 24.12.19

Basket helium

D
Dogmit 24.12.19

FallenGhost

borderlends 3
wolf Jungblut
rage 2
anthem
the Ghost recon 2019
crackdown 3
left alive

Who understand that this is worse... well, let it be anthem

B
BIG_CrasheR 24.12.19

metro: excrementus

l
legusor 24.12.19

death stranding

g
gennaz 24.12.19

NFS Heat

K
Kanych 24.12.19

For me, every game purely for the online and coop without a single. No offense not my thing.

P
PeaJI4eJI 24.12.19

NFS Heat - izdevatelsvo over the fans of this series continues.

S
Stanislavich 24.12.19

I think from the entire list, it is necessary to highlight that is the most failed projects.
In the first place - Anthem, the second Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

stop my opinion and my choice for the Anthem.

E
El_Trolo 24.12.19

Worst console port of the year - red dead redemption 2

K
Konyk 24.12.19

Anthem

D
Dogmit 24.12.19

If GTA5 is was half cut GTA4,

Oh? the Persians more, the map is significantly more opportunities for digging in the sandbox anymore. The mission was shortened plot. The 4th was 90, and 5th of 50 pieces. But 4th in terms of diversity and ingenuity of the missions - the bottom is dull and all the missions are not memorable.

J
JuliaPrice 24.12.19

World War Z
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

i
insel260 24.12.19

Of what played this year, in my opinion the worst was Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint. How boring, zabagovannaya and extremely dibilno-okataina game.

L
Lightninggg 24.12.19

As I understand it, there is a sense the worst to choose from AAA games, because in the indie segment and BBB segment almost every day tons of feces out in the Steam.
Subjectively I'd go for Metro: Exodus never sat down.
Objectively - I don't know, looked at the list of what came out this year, basically all playable. Well, maybe Crackdown 3.

A
Andryha 45 24.12.19

NFS Heat

N
NightGameMassacre 24.12.19

It's very difficult, because bad games never happened, and as it was bad everything.
First of all, of course Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Bots shoot you through the wall. A stupid story without a drop of sense. Multiplayer, in which the effect of surprise is reduced to a minimum, but I've been well campers.
On the other - Control. The game is meh, but everywhere managed to get the nomination and the attention of the press.
And of course the game, which lacks a good producer and a good look at the gameplay - Santa Stranding.

z
zEmberg 24.12.19

Worst game of 2019, is the Devil's Hunt.

d
dilat 24.12.19

Anthem

D
Dzhon_MakKleyn 24.12.19

Lodurr
Some sort of personal grudge you have on Rokstarovtsev)
That is, every year was a bad game (nothing to do).
And then RDR 2 (objectively one of the two best games of last year, GoW there) you put the first in Antitop)))

And so it is clear that Anthem fail,= ( Where is the time when they issued ME 1-2-3=/

F
FRentertainment2 24.12.19

Lodurr
GTA 5 half cut GTA 4? What are you talking about? The opposite of GTA 4 cut out all that is possible.