3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.12.19 10:38 am

Worst game of 2019. What game deserves the title?

Continuing the annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the worst game of the year. Which released in 2019 is this for you?

I personally, from what passed, didn't like Blair Witch.

To write about the best game 2019 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2020 here.
222 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 24.12.19

FRentertainment2
Is the angle at which to look.

l
lebowski113 24.12.19

sinking city and Stygian - they bad absolutely everything

V
Vladimir Sivko 24.12.19

FRentertainment2
graphics and physics? by the way, many do not understand why she is still on the androids came out

G
Glebka768 24.12.19

Anthem, NFS Heat

F
FRentertainment2 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Bullshit, the same video about GTA 5 fully. I mean from GTA 4 povyrezali a bunch of features that even in San Andreas was. Planes for example. That would be in GTA no planes, it's just kapets...

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

FRentertainment2
Somewhere better, somewhere worse.
I'm not vain about angle said.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 24.12.19

Hardly anyone played the worst games of the year. They simply will not notice. But if you take out AAA games, probably Anthem

D
Daidjer 24.12.19

What are the worst this year I don't know. Because I don't play them. Play which are the best for me. ))) And such games, my little. IMHO

W
Whiskyorigin 24.12.19

РДР2

M
Maks Panteleev 24.12.19

Lost ark

V
Vaipen 24.12.19

Metro Exodus. To as optimization her campaign was able to surpass only port РДР2

A
Adrens 24.12.19

Rage 2. Despite the stupid plot and unnecessary ride, liked the first part, but the second....
OK, I'm ready to close my eyes on the plot and stupid dialogues (the game immediately makes it clear that the characters and his girlfriend is not a rocket scientist), but from pictures natural sore eyes (I haven't done that since attempts to spend in the first GTA, but there is a place after an hour of the game, and Rage 2 - right). For a long time the Arsenal is limited to a pistol and a gun, shooting is not very pleasant (didn't set up the mouse sensitivity, it never got normal aiming. The optimization of the Ira's good, it's not FPS), enemies at her not really react and already on a high difficulty absorb way too much damage. From Just Cause got the need to run all sorts of errands and activity to advance in the story (only played JC2, where my impression is it was more fun). Well at least the pre-order issue did not, and played by subscription.

G
Gauguin 24.12.19

Lodurr
I hope this Gernot, for your own good.

K
Koyaniskaci 24.12.19

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
Call of Duty modern warfare
Remnnant
Metro exodus
Gears 5
The outer worlds
Death stranding

G
Gauguin 24.12.19

Topic - Crackdown 3 if objectively.

R
RFL 24.12.19

Santa Stranding - everything was already clear before the release. The sectarians of the basket, as their idol specifically mess.
Metro Exodus is a Complete disappointment, especially after a pretty good first parts. Poor optimization, zabagovannost, terrible level design, Russophobia (where the same without it).

S
Skvizgar 24.12.19

So the gash questionnaire with response options, to fight in the comments endlessly. Cool stats.

P
Pirat13666 24.12.19

Control

B
BioGen 24.12.19

Most games, for example Control - a vivid example of budget-unsuccessful action.

F
FallenGhost 24.12.19

Skvizgar
If I could)