3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filis 01.02.20

Prokop4ik
Well, it didn't,I don't like war games ;)

B
BarbossaG1982 01.02.20

Jay C people you monster! It works!

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 01.02.20

I have a license. After installing the game, and run not followed by a request for the activation code when the game starts, but hangs immediately after the demonstration of electric signs L. A Noire. The game was demolished completely, with deleting the folder in My documents. After re-installation, the activation request is also not followed, but when the game starts a window appears with the text type copy of the game already running, and re-run in the task Manager there is no information that the game is running.
Not again dancing with a tambourine to begin.(( I am fed up with this garbage in Vedmak2.
I do not understand something, but what, I have forgotten how working license to produce, or may have not learned?!!

Question: How to run a license (not the downloaded image file, and purchased the disk) on Windows 7х64 ?

J
Jay C 01.02.20

barbossa1982 glad I did it !

T
Terem_ok 01.02.20

I have the game only runs in windowed mode, it is necessary to set the parameter -windowed to the command line. When running in full screen mode while booting, before synchronization and download of menu hangs. And in windowed mode to play, you know, it's not really nonsense. Can anyone encountered this problem or knows how to solve, help! Either run in full-screen mode or expanded to full screen after starting the game.

K
Kresh777 01.02.20

Jay C and I have still that does not work is writing in English language supposedly go to some site and Regan that it is well it was like that in General(((

J
Jay C 01.02.20

All the methods described have touched ?

D
Denis1616 01.02.20

people that kind of problem! what to do???
http://i.playground.ru/i/34/78/85/00/pix/image.jpg

D
Dedsec_user 01.02.20

That well, damn it people help!After starting the launcher(settings only)press the launch game,vybivaet a table like the Rockstar game L. a present.noire and blah blah blah!So it's loading indefinitely!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!

C
CoD PyLuT 01.02.20

bought the game the incentive, launch, appears the launcher, after the launcher appears L. A. Noire and cheto is and then disappears the window, I think we should wait for the patch

M
MIXA3030 01.02.20

Okay I'm tired already day 4 of trying to install this oblique port go pogamayu in Srat Wars TOR.

B
Bloodtim005 01.02.20

5 days ago bought the game and can't play it until now :( it writes that there is no connection, although Internet is included! after the patch further 3% of winning, sometimes even often the slogan of L. A. Noire appears and nothing happens((((( ehhh I bought the damn game for nothing.

m
mik.8 01.02.20

it's already 100 times wrote about all the problems, but I still stalu here in this FAQ
1. I run the game and nothing happens, help me?
Answer: the installation path of the game should not be gaps.
2. Can not normally play, instead of playing I got a Filmstrip, what should I do?
The answer: Run LANLauncher.exe, open the options and enter in the item Command prompt following: -str (without the quotes)
3. After issuing the command -str system cursor appears, how to fix it?
Answer: When you start the game, when will the logo La Noire, click the Home button until until you see in the lower right corner of the inscription sync or simultaneously with the appearance of this inscription.
4. There are various error, it is impossible to launch or patch the game.
Answer: Disable antivirus, run the registry editor regedit and delete the following:
Windows x86:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Delete the line with the parameter sbhook64.dll.
Windows x64:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Delete-line parameters sbhook.dll and mzvkbd3.dll.
5. Can't install the patch 2393.1.0.0. Loading the app but nothing else happens.
Answer: the game Folder must not contain spaces in the name, i.e. the name of the folder should be L. A. Noire and L. A. Noire.
6. During the game there is a cursor from Windows, but it is not so nice to play. What to do with it?
Answer: When you start the game press the Home button until until the Social Club window. Close this window with the mouse pointer and Windows'cue cursor we have no more interruptions.
7. When folding and unfolding of the game, the cursor appears again from Windows. What to do with it?
A: Change the schema pointer to parameter No. Personalization > Change mouse pointers.
8. Will the game have Russian voice?
Answer:No, the game will be present only Russian subtitles. Localizer n/an/a explains it by the fact that he didn't want to spoil the impression of the players change the original voice. You do not believe in their abilities

9. When you start the game produces an error-type license corrupt: can't read license information.
Solution:
- Download the archive at this link http://freespace.by/download/9c7a51c2ef
- The Rockstar Games folder from this archive to copy to C:\ProgramData (hidden by default), replacing the file LANoireRussian.ini.

Personally, I have been mistake # 9 - this folder was not there, create it and threw back the file, reset the game and went with the included Internet.
Before that there was an infinite sync(after put - open as administrator). sings opening on behalf of the administrator on the contrary I did not give rules to enter.

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 01.02.20

mik.8
Thank you) Clarify pliz, these tips work for licensing?

M
MIXA3030 01.02.20

mik.8
I personally neither one of these methods is not pomoga

d
dwljcb 01.02.20

also a license. My first time trying to run on electric signs La Noire the game is not continued. And now instead of a sign with a black screen with an arrow - which is very strange, I have no patches, nothing is set and run the game as well. a sign I liked it better than black screen)

m
mik.8 01.02.20

As for the license - not sure. I put in 1C with crack from ArtuR51

n
ne-znayu 01.02.20

Jay C tried your method.Before it was written that there is no network (or connection) ,now writes that the license is corrupted.And by the way did not find the ProgramData folder and files thrown in the Documents folder in the Rockstar/LAnoire.

m
mik.8 01.02.20

don't-know
the folder is on a drive with Windows and hidden

m
mik.8 01.02.20

that's the way it should be http://ssmaker.ru/fb68ff22/ Windows me on drive E.