3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
F
FollowMisterWinner 01.02.20

Anyways guys I am giving you real advice on what to do-demolish the Windows and to put anew....the first time helped
And before that too 100 times soared and Repack rocked and litsuhi(and with stim,without stim,and multi with him),I pumped 200 gigs(luckily the Internet allowed)

Cool game!it is a pity that AutoSave and not like in GTA-4 and remain in the city to wander(and it is real big) although I don't know I'm only 1 Chapter reflection completed

R
Roznos 01.02.20

Wait normal tablets under the Russian version! There is in that play!

N
Nik7ko 01.02.20

The exact same problem as you had.

sync

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LAUNCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but only in windowed mode...)
at the command prompt, write
-windowed

all))
URAAAAAA

i
imisha33 01.02.20

help when you run shows a sign and hangs
error code
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: LANoire.exe
Application version: 2393.1.0.0
The timestamp of the application: 4eb24b63
The name of the module with the error: KERNELBASE.dll
The version of the module with the error: 6.1.7600.16850
The time stamp module with the error: 4e21132b
Exception code: e06d7363
Offset exceptions: 00009673
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: f0db
Additional information 2: f0db3b66c11630bfc642c26bd82ef72e
Additional information 3: 409d
Additional information 4: 409d81d8f5c9111c06687cc679aa46b8

votame here's what to do?????

D
Denis1616 01.02.20

failed to load library fmod_event.dll
that's the problem, what to do?

A
Aleksandrbox777 01.02.20

Please tell me I have a laptop here with these standards --- Core i5 / 2.53 GHz / 4096 MB / 500 GB / 15.6'' / 1366Ч768 / LED, Glare / NV GT330M / 1024 MB / DVD±RW SM / BT / / 6 Cell / Win 7 HP 64 / 2.60 kg I can RUN the GAME L. A. NOIRE ???

d
dwljcb 01.02.20

Аһ1п1Кто else tried his method? I do not want to remove wonder GTA 4 and episodes.

A
Afroboy 01.02.20

Damn!!!Help!!!!!!!!RV. I have this thing with the License is broken, I understood how to solve it from the message,mik8, and,Anastasia1992, it is necessary to link freespace.by/download/9c7a51c2ef and download arehiv but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Writes to me!!!!!---

Services FreeSpace is available only for the Belarusian networks. Your network is not registered in RUP Beltelecom" as Belarusian.

And I don't dick I can not download this file !!!!!! I was surfing in the Internet but didn't find it any more does not cook on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say another link or send me a message with these archive RV. who can give the pancreas. me this archive To the grave grateful Budo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Azilus 01.02.20

I have this problem. when appears L. A. Noire in the game, climbs out the window Suciol Club no the Internet and when I try to close the game immediately crashes without any error. Pliz help.
P. S
I can't create an offline profile.

A
Azilus 01.02.20

forgot the game pirates

A
Afroboy 01.02.20

a new user CAN HELP.

If you are after sync writes that the license is corrupted or cannot connect to the network ( orange box ), which never closes here is the solution :

1.Download the archive at this link narod.ru/disk/31330973001/Rockstar%20Games.rar.html
2.The Rockstar Games folder from this archive are sent to C:ProgramData (hidden by default).
After that, personally, I have all created and launched !!!

A
Azilus 01.02.20

I mean, I can't create an offline profile. And I do not know how to do it.

B
Brando9 01.02.20

It is interesting that after sign L. A Noire the game does not run on XP, reinstalled it on 7 - everything went without problems.

i
imisha33 01.02.20

where you downloaded???

B
Brando9 01.02.20

The game? Bought.

s
stasonas 01.02.20

People that's the problem when you run the shortcut, I do not know the answers or where not founded help me please))))) http://www.radikal.ru/action.aspx

s
stasonas 01.02.20

Sorry wrong link to the photo right here))) People that's the problem when you run the shortcut, I do not know the answers or where not founded help me please))))) http://www.radikal.ru/action.aspx

A
Aleksandrbox777 01.02.20

Pliz help to solve this problem ...it seems everything is loaded , it's been a game update and then .... here's the damn thing...-------- message: Error binary update FileName LANLaucher.exe .... and then just the label of the game on the bench with the music on the piano ... and the patch is not updated in the game folder... WHY ? BUT HOW ? zae.....smiling for a week can't play ....

A
Aleksandrbox777 01.02.20

Pliz help to solve this problem ...it seems everything is loaded , it's been a game update and then ...that's the damn thing...-------- message: Error binary update FileName LANLaucher.exe .... and then just the label of the game on the bench with the music on the piano ... and the patch is not updated in the game folder... WHY ? BUT HOW ? zae.....smiling for a week can't play ....

h
hou5e 01.02.20

am I the only one who games on sale at Steam bought?:D
I have after the cutscene L. A. Noire Windows gives an error, saying that the app closed due to error)