3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIXA3030 01.02.20 03:24 pm

Do not run the game after sign L. A Noire (L.A. Noire)

I decided to create this topic, because the problem is very common, the normal solution is still there, and the topic where we discuss the problems with the launch of the messages get lost. In this topic I only talk about this problem and looking for solutions.
184 Comments
Sort by:
O
OxxxyZheka 01.02.20

so hangs 10-15 seconds and disappears and the window,and the process((( http://pix.playground.ru/1184384/44005/588934/

I
ITOPOX 01.02.20

One virus necessary to cut off in the settings of anti-spam

I
ITOPOX 01.02.20

I priteca and helped me

P
Prokop4ik 01.02.20

Filis
Curd! Mine baguette!!!

D
Dedsec_user 01.02.20

OxxxyZheka
The exact same problem

D
Dedsec_user 01.02.20

URAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!START!So what, I beat the problem,a little googling and you will see that one person just threw GRU from games folder to Rockstar games and I went!Hurray!!!!(To read my problem above)

T
Takogo imeni u vas tochno 01.02.20

PEOPLE WHO HAVE LICENSE SOFT CLUB. If you have more signs is not a game, it means there was an error while installing the patch. To do the following:
1. Install the game in the default folder.
2. Run game with Internet connection, wait for an error will occur when you install the patch, then quit the game.
3. Further in the game folder delete all files with the extension .patched and Social Club Setup.
4. Then manually run the patch and update.
5. To run the game with administrator rights and play.

A
Anastasia1992 01.02.20

guys,I also have this stupid problem with the"corrupt license((....I've been reading,you have to find the folder C://ProgramData......ну look,can't find any way((....and a bunch of different ways to solve this problem,but nothing tolkogogo((...help please!!

A
Anastasia1992 01.02.20

so,corrected....folder found(if disk press alt command prompt appears,click tools-settings-vid-scroll down and put a tick on the option"Show all hidden folders,files, drives).....;)...it is for such a loser like me)

A
Anastasia1992 01.02.20

I did as mik.8 said 9 point...)))and thank him for it)

A
Ah1n1 01.02.20

The guys who have the game ,then the labels l.a.noire on a black background, was not
I have had this problem . pereprobyval all that is written here , read from the beginning of the topic
the computer has two operating systems.the problem was that the wind , which I usually use, I had GTA of EFLC( another Rockstar product), with it I tried to run L. A. Noire , but nothing happened . when I went to the second Windows , there GTA no game with no problems start .
now, removing GTA from the main Windows ,the game has become run and play without problems. correspondingly, the game would not load because of a conflict Rockstar products , so if you are other Rockstar products , choose.

n
nemec_2010 01.02.20

Good people help!!!!
Yesterday I bought Litsuhu put from the beginning on the laptop, a problem of this kind: starts the splash screen after loading before the main menu as I understand it, and then all black screen and mouse does not any action. At first I thought that the laptop does not pull, decided to try to install on the computer, so there is generally the game doesn't run even the screen saver.
WHAT TO DO???????

F
FollowMisterWinner 01.02.20

Guys to begin with that earlier I tried to put 100 Repack and correct any of the game,or hung on the logo or greased face and Rusik English,but performance in the game is great,the game flies with no lag on max resolution and kakesio except shadows and reflections(why the fps becomes unplayable when max put them,really Radik 6970 raspravlyaetsya?)....Going to get this game,hopefully will tighten,because the graphics did not impress-cal is complete,mafia-2 above 2 heads but even GTA 4 is somewhat better than(MB not in polygons,but in reality-precisely because lanur-cardboard game)

F

anyways ordered -str has solved the problem with the cursor,now the resolution 1360х1024(like if I'm not mistaken,so the maximum) the whole image is on the quality-tobish on ultra,the game doesn't lag very playable....and all this on a Radeon 6970 Core 2 duo e7300 3gb ddr2,the most important thing that killed me the recommended system requirements-4ядерный percent,where 4 cores if daderko it in the ultra pulls,where 8 GB? well gehorsam clear-for fiziksa and 3D,but even he is not correct that flawed the graphics in the game unfortunately( physics level San Andres,graphics, even the Hz level which,most likely, godfather-2 ^^

F

anyways ordered -str has solved the problem with the cursor,now the resolution 1360х1024(like if I'm not mistaken,so the maximum) the whole image is on the quality-tobish on ultra,the game doesn't lag very playable....and all this on a Radeon 6970 Core 2 duo e7300 3gb ddr2,the most important thing that killed me the recommended system requirements-4ядерный percent,where 4 cores if daderko it in the ultra pulls,where 8 GB? well gehorsam clear-for fiziksa and 3D,but even he is not correct that flawed the graphics in the game unfortunately( physics level San Andres,graphics, even the Hz level which,most likely, godfather-2 ^^

D
Deus__ 01.02.20

felt the same problem. tried to disable NAT, AI. something appeared, Siklab, but asks the Internet. only click Cancel. Connect NET, and again Nitsche not vylaziet.

F

The first investigation completed,the game is very addictive,interesting to play(I would even say more interesting mafia and GTA,though at the expense of the mafia-XS,the plot is strong)

R
Roznos 01.02.20

Yet nothing helps, climbs error and all!

R
Roznos 01.02.20

Tablet from skidrow solves all the problems with the launch, but flies Rusik becomes some half Russian half English!

K
KLYK_DNR 01.02.20

I have that kind of problem(see the highlighted line):
pix.PlayGround.ru
what to do with these sentings.ini???? we can create? if Yes, then where to throw and what the text should contain???