3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Doom Eternal)

Comes out the day after tomorrow, although some will be able to get their copies early. So, please share your opinions. As you are a new part of a great series?
147 Comments
Sort by:
f
fert13 24.03.20

siriyss
12 hours only?! But the developers said that this part is 2 times longer than the previous one :(

s
siriyss 24.03.20

fert13
Yes 12 hours is enough to complete a study of the world almost totally upgraded suit and perks

s
seamen34 24.03.20

A screenshot of how to do pirates ?

v
venomoussnake 24.03.20

Painkiller - Ohm something smells....this,my personal...

M
MIHAN1988 24.03.20

saa0891
Well, you bastard, because the game the bottom compared to doom 2016, although this is your opinion)

D
DeadManWalking 24.03.20

Doom Ethernal crap, same as Doom 2016. All part of a shooter is to fire until the enemy turns to finish him off. The first 5 minutes is impressive, the rest of the time is really annoying. New Doom is trying to show that he is the same old-school, but treats you like a child. Constantly leads you to the goal. A new enemy appeared, and immediately POPs up learning how to kill him, his vulnerabilities. Rounds initially very little. Then pumped to become more. But why is all this pumping? You're DOOM, you're old school!!? Jumping on the bar and climbing the walls there too.
The plot seems to be the minimum, but in General, and generally it is uninteresting, as it looks like some fantasy for children. System requirements - what the i7, graphics card series 10XX. What if there are some corridors, corridors, pozarowski. The only thing good is the music. There are a few decent tracks, but the rest is perceived as a fart in the headphones.
Got the kill, kill this enemy, kill, kill, fire kill, kill the enemy, kill, spider shot-kill shot-kill shot-kill.
Plot in games is like story in a long... yeah fuck you, pay 2 thousand and I did one in the hat.

M
MMMM 24.03.20

Yes, the acrobatics have gone too far! Prince of Persia some...

v
vitalik76 24.03.20

vanoz13 wrote:
Tell RV., better or worse than DOOM in 2016?
I would say that it's all different games. 2016 DOOM is a classic captain action story. And Doom Ethernal is simply a collection of arenas for battles with bots. The plot is there theoretically is, but it is so deeply hidden that it in the usual way as it is not. Here base, this arena forward. All won? Here is another arena, and so on. Personally, I Doom Ethernal was more like Quake 3.

m
mylovar 24.03.20

20 minutes played and deleted.A dull game.Well that did not buy.2016 ,to me,was better.Though it I not passed.)

V
Voin Morgota 24.03.20

mylovar
The same trouble, but I the first level is mastered. Here it is what I all thought played.Even in the first two there were places where infidelity Vicarello. The creaking of chains, a baby crying and the somber music was doing its job. The third is not tired to repeat, it is a real DOOM. Fear, hopelessness and a terrible audiodevice. It's not doom is serious Sam. Go for a better Dead Space will go re.

g
gamefun19 24.03.20

Guys tell me all the online not working? Throws into the room with the players, and then server error.

s
stanok40rus 24.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Exactly said

d
dilat 24.03.20

Boring. Fighting too long. And overdone, in my opinion, with customization. Parkour is also not very went. Doom 16th-liked

H
Ha4uTaJIo 24.03.20

Good day:
Just finished the passage of the main company, and so..... Let's do this!

Pros:
YEAH it's the same meat, yeah, when you go in and begin to crush everything and everyone right and left

GRAPHICS AND OPTIMIZATION: first things first by today's standards. The point here is just top, I have 6gb 1060 I passed on ultrasmart, except for the textures they were in a nightmare setting up. For the entire game no download, brake, bug, graphic artifact, I did not notice a stable 120 fps(this is the lock I had), below, do not fall even in the fierce fighting that ensured a comfortable passage and enjoyment of the game. Card full of abundance of some small details, which is constantly whirling particles, drip drop, all lights pulsate, breathe, and move, and no lag. ( it is worth noting that the game just does not run until I updated drivers).

LOCATION: ahh, HELL is cooler than here I have not seen anywhere, the earth is absorbed and territorialnaja the forces of hell, looks really cool covered in the biomass of the buildings, burning the icons of skyscrapers, the nest of demons, all this coupled with mad detail are an incredible beauty worlds. All locations are multi-level, with lots of secrets, like before every room, this arena, they come in small and large. And if not a little surprise, here is something big you jump, making making dalgan, after strafes to the ledge, and planted in enemy 8 missiles turn my head, and a fucking demon is already behind you, because almost all demons can climb the same way you.

And so we come to the ENEMIES AND WEAPONS: They now became more...... 3 times, this is now a creature for every taste and color. Small frisky, large and slow, small and slow is huge and sharp. Each battle is similar to the previous one, since the firing of the limbs came and competent approach to the destruction of the creatures, all of them now have their weak spots, destroying that we weaken the enemy and then finish off effectively. This can be done in several ways, you can cut and stab with a sword, to spread the crowd a bloody blow, sawed with a chainsaw, to undermine a shoulder rocket launcher, freeze and shoot or cut the crucible. Plus all sorts of perks that help in combat, making you a more effective warrior. This customizable forever fight, you will not bored anyone!

MUSIC: strongest under ideal tempo rhythms, emphasizing all the atmosphere of terror and fear of the poor demons, of which you came into this world in order to nevergot into the Inferno of hell.

And the STORY: just write it's just crazy from the beginning and the end, he's just 11 out of 10

Cons: a demon with a shield ( it's just awful, just half the time takes away that thing which takes no superweapon ), maybe I'm just not getting the hang of trick to kill him, but for me, every meeting with him was HELL!
FUN FROM MARIO, really, only music is not enough pancake.
More no cons, only questionable element is a kind of cartoonish, not to say that it's bad, it's just a matter of taste.

KRC. Summing up I can say, the game for me by far have been what I was expecting I got full and even more. It's still great, great fun. In my opinion, if someone is not logged in, then he's just not a fan of these games. And if you are not a fan, then cut the crap no reason.

Fragmentation 10 demons out of 10

Spoiler and Yes, it is possible from orbital BFG 10k shot from orbit directly to Mars. HIS MOTHER IS POWERFUL!

s
spawn_107 24.03.20

Why can't club a zombie or imp fists only???? Doom in 2016 the weak currency could tear without firearms, rukopashki. Doom 2020 until you shoot even the weak enemy , backlighting for fatalities will not.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 24.03.20

Mmm exactly what I was expecting, and got it. Enemies shoot more accurately, everyone has got their weaknesses and advantages.

d
dilat 24.03.20

spawn_107
Do not like this decision. Apparently, for the sake of an ability vanshota fist is removed

M
Mashinogolovyy1 24.03.20

Passed 6 levels, I can say that this is the same doom 2016, only with a more extensive and varied levels. The executioner of Rock may quickly kick the bucket in battle with the demons if you do not actively move around the battlefield to get ammo and a chainsaw. Liked the new enemies (Marauder, whip and gargoyle), plus the new chips like climbing the walls. The dynamics of fighting on the level, some batches were annealed abruptly signaled Doom in 2016.

PS: All who passed Doom 2016, suggest
PS1: On a conference ryzen 2600 and gtx 1066 fhd on high without motion blur runs Gud, rarely in some team fights in asylum were prosody but not critical. In the future I will correct the patch
PS: 10 severed the head of the barons of hell out of 10

n
nibler99 24.03.20

Why are they added to the game is climbing, and jumping at speed from one platform to another? It's a shooter and not an adventure in Clark. Direct hate at these moments stop falling do not reach all over again.

D
DnipR 24.03.20

It's not Doom.
It's just a jumble of circus arenas and out of nowhere enemies.

In any part of the Dum you always know where you are, where you are going and where you are coming from. The world felt solid, the location was a NATURAL.
It's just riveted in editor of levels with some hanging in the air platforms, stumbles poles and our poor executioner of rock is not the executioner of rock, and some circus du Soleil on some abstract circus arenas.
Interface. Unicorn vomit pouring from opponents finishing moves. Insane bright and silly icons all that lying around on the level. The effects of acid colors. Achievements, challenges, stupid unnecessary customization. It's Thoughts ? HERE IS A DUM ??? It's not bloody Doom.