3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Doom Eternal)

Comes out the day after tomorrow, although some will be able to get their copies early. So, please share your opinions. As you are a new part of a great series?
147 Comments
Sort by:
s
spawn_107 24.03.20

dilat
Right now I shoot a little longer and hell!! There are also chisel-ax-blade on his right hand ! They only do a fatality , and fighting only with his fists. Nonsense just!!! What prevents Doomguy hack that tool on naruse at least mouldering zombies. And cartridges save.

G
Goroooo001 24.03.20

Hmm, maybe on the higher difficulty levels, you can in the melee to kill the undead?

v
vanoz13 24.03.20

vitalik76
Okay, and in terms of plot, where he is, or what is more interesting in General, the concept of the plot applies to these two games(16 this year)? Simple shooting mobs, it's not mine...the Plot at least a little bit of a history, an interesting narrative, there is at least to some extent, or not? ATP

v
vitalik76 24.03.20

vanoz13 wrote:
Okay, and in terms of plot, where he is, or what interesting and generally
Of course in the game 16 years. There story was and has been consistently developed as you progress through the game. Here the plot-level slot machines, where the whole story was written in the Intro to the game, and then here's the arena, here mobs, go shoot. Won? Alrighty. Here's the base. Go get trunks. Acquired? Great. Here's the next arena with mobs. And so the circle. This game is not about history and interesting narrative.

v
vanoz13 24.03.20

vitalik76
Lucidly explained, thank you. So I will take 16 years game.

a
agula98 24.03.20

Marauders need nerf or not to add in the next part. just anril opponent

z
zdrastE 24.03.20

boys and Eternal DOOM - Deluxe Edition is just from Eternal DOOM? and if so, what?

a
amigolord 24.03.20

Hello
the season pass for the year, which will include two DLS plot(well, story here its without no DLS, make a few new locations with the collection of shit and add different I've been on the murder) and the skin on the executioner of rock.

I personally did refund, and got rid of the pirates. for this pupil not worth 2K, it cost 300 rubles!

a
amigolord 24.03.20

Ha4uTaJIo
saa0891
there you have it, one training manual at all? that the reviews on YouTube that are here posts, all as a blueprint. shame just

T
Tomas Sevchenko 24.03.20

Overall enjoyed it but why was removed from the gun game I never understood and felt the hard lack of ammunition and weapons reserves scanty stupid running out of ammo in the heat of battle and all, what a genius thought to do so.

R
Roman 0007 24.03.20

People help who knows how to pass the test to kill archvile left in locations Nekropol part 2 ?

s
skotchick 24.03.20

Thomas Sevchenko
Rock the saw on imps and zombies. They spawn almost infinitely(only 2 arenas for the game they have ceased to spawn) and serve as a generator of health kits/ammo/armor.

m
mylovar 24.03.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Agree)Then just amusement ISP-ISP kaky something)Well, maybe not just my love of more realistic and tactfully that would be)But Dead space is a sure thing,times three all the parts passed))

D
Danrock 24.03.20

DnipR
I agree. Later more detailed and in a style review I'll post it on the portal. Really circulate. A people hawala and even supplements asks)

r
romero52 24.03.20

Played 3 hours. The setting, the atmosphere, the color palette - not mine. All kind of toy. Play through the power of((

C
Cechov 24.03.20

In short, tell me what to do after you complete the 2nd mission? Came out in the story of the prison ship and not all of the pointers are not active jobs, what's the problem then????

a
alexzet3 24.03.20

Game rules,noooo... the last part is played twice,and it was fun,the same passed with a yawn from boredom.
Dunno,everything seems the same ,why sadly??
Maybe because of the wild amount of parkour,maybe all these mysteries with opening doors,they are simple but... why???!maybe because of the fact it is the MC,only with the shooting,again-why??
PS-the first Thoughts I had on 4 floppy disks),the same-glad that did not buy

d
dilat 24.03.20

Cechov
With the cheat is not to play

P
Podvipodvertov 24.03.20

For me as a real Doom is Doom 3 and the point!
And Yes, I played the first doom which in 1993 came out if only I had in 1997 that was playing when the computer in the house first appeared.
And about this game - I even thought that Dum 2016 will be better than this at times! There's even at the very beginning you realize that the game will be about the shoot when you get up from a sarcophagus in the hands of some gun, and at long range zombie fell. And here almost 80% of the battle comes down to rukopashke(((.
Honestly, when I started playing, the first location where the city is running, here are here home the streets are empty and not vsechny, I have something from II Wolfenstein: The New Colossus I remembered looking at all this, and I like that sad and melancholy and nostalgia for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has broken, XS why. Will go better in this wolf will play the waiting rezika new.

K
Kto Zdes 24.03.20

Where such high ratings that this game? Do not look at reviews and comments, it is evident that the majority of people the game is not gone, not what expected.... Forgot to add that I watched the video with the comparison monster doom2016 and doom eternal doom in 2016 the monsters look a lot more intimidating and better than in the sequel