3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantom 732 01.10.19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slon_typoi_kozel
14.12.05 16:34 Dude! Take 30 Potions, 30 pigs and 30 totes. skulls!!Cook turns SUPER Charm (+10000HP, +2000 Damage)

30 totes. this is what skulls what level

C
Canyan 01.10.19

cton send me the recipes of memory-eating soap [email protected]

A
AlexFromUkraine 01.10.19

And where do you download this mod????? I've been looking for and nifiga((( Help pliz. And esche on what part of the Evo to put

D
Dimko_89 01.10.19

The people who have Zy-El mod please give a link to jump

k
krasil_22 01.10.19

Which version of the game is Zy-El ???

L
Lianit 01.10.19

Zy-El, I have at least swayed a whole, the base there is 1.09. Only Zuela also a bunch of versions of the latter, like the 4.3 - in 1.09.

B
Bodyanych 01.10.19

And who, or where Mona to take the recipes Schaub in holey things to insert runes and poluchaet unique things? Type Bow with three holes three NEF runes into it and get a unique thing normal for eighth level

B
Bodyanych 01.10.19

The maximum level of 10000 if anyone didn't know

C
CruSsarder 01.10.19

http://www.moddb.com/mods/zy-el-trial-by-fire/downloads/zy-el-version-44c
there is a version of 4.4 for the d and 4.3 1.09 under 1.09

C
CruSsarder 01.10.19

by the way, weighs in at 203mb.

d
diablo999 01.10.19

http://сюда insert (1)/files/5ivynn9j0
Patch Diablo to version 4.4.

http://here insert (1)/files/bdp10gyyo
Diablo recipes on version 4.4. translated into Russian language. (a very handy file them yourself polzuyus) it has everything from recipes to armor to kartami)

http://here insert (1)/files/9mlvgr2to
The runes and their order of placement (about runes there are better written than previuse file), posters (the type and bonuses)

http://here insert (1)/files/je6di1s32
App where you can see unique things (for example I force your characters, skill, LVL , class, and so on, and it chose the most unique things for you) Also the rune generator (but it is not all rune words)

http://here insert (1)/files/ydnpgpiq2
Crack to zy-el 4.4.

Download here-those on health).
here insert (1) = d1e2p3o4si5t6fi7le8s.com (without numbers)

G
Gun13Xmen 01.10.19

here Zy-El v4.4b FAQ and the mod v4.4c (mod for version 1.09 b with infinite trunk)

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

The PEOPLE you PPC che Tuta unclear I beat the game 2 times MNU asasin LVL 10 000 and 9 300 NCR PPC che unclear go here Asya 560-848-062

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

magical elixirs balls of foil for the cube for recipes and finally ... you find the current 6 rings blue put in the cube will give you dotoe ring so-called RAR then coplain 6 Campa (not sapphires, and so forth, and those that sells the guide) put 6 gems in the cube RAR stone 1 Etam finished! then put the RAR RAR ring and the stone in the cube transform and voalya we craft the ring !

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

ATTENTION PEOPLE ATTENTION xD I nuny money and since you are so simple meskinas it for $ 1 (dollar) I sell any unique.(unique prophetic.the luchy great!)(I bots helmet jacket etc.) you have 1 $ with MNU 1 prophetic give PI podsoedenit pay to receive the order or Vice versa! go to the forum or Ah 560 062 848 well, or just let the dough =)))

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

people think someone disliked Kachitsa first 50лвлов...look decisions RAR,Kraft,sets and unique items to make mon sales 1 lvlom hero simple noona PTS a lot of money ... do that unik jacket(or something else)every good thing there is good magic kachites to 3 LVL b mon what to put on it and em not a problem sales without arogyapacha??? read on xD ===>>> each unique thing has a skill! sprinted around 5% to the spell level 20 (and above happen!) shorter puhi tries of Nenana burem protection free kada you monster beats 5 % that of proceda spell MNU popalsa 1 wt Keele went necro with 10 on the field kamenom and 7 ubipol crow blood 2 mission
sorry cave but I can pochistil jacket odeleite Kama nun a requirement of LVL 3 but for 1 city Ana och Kul e-mail )

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

people think someone disliked Kachitsa first 50лвлов...look decisions RAR,Kraft,sets and unique items to make mon sales 1 lvlom hero simple noona PTS a lot of money ... do that unik jacket(or something else)every good thing there is good magic kachites to 3 LVL b mon what to put on it and em not a problem sales without arogyapacha??? read on xD ===>>> each unique thing has a skill! sprinted around 5% to the spell level 20 (and above happen!) shorter puhi tries of Nenana burem protection free kada you monster beats 5 % that of proceda spell MNU popalsa 1 wt Keele went necro with 10 on the field kamenom and 7 ubipol crow blood 2 mission
sorry cave but I can pochistil jacket odeleite Kama nun a requirement of LVL 3 but for 1 city Ana och Kul e-mail )

W
WorteXxD 01.10.19

T
Thureny 01.10.19

And now anyone in the Zy-El Mod plays. Or all forgotten about him?

E
Episcop_moo 01.10.19

Not forgotten play, I suffer. If that's the case, where is there to swing until ~level 45, and then do anal once exp a little, damage too.