3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
N
Necrolord 01.10.19

I saw a version of ressurection for 1.09 - there had to replace the original patch_d2.a modified mpq on.
And generally try to unpack the mod to the folder with the Diablo and if there is a data folder to ekzeshnika
fill-direct (C:\Games\Diablo II Lord of Destruction\Diablo II.exe -direct).

D
Dart Glory 01.10.19

If your mod mpq archive just fill in the shortcut properties: - mpq-name=archive=-. For example I have this:
D:\Games\Diablo II\D2.exe - mpq Ressurection.mpq

M
MonkeyKong 01.10.19

This software on Lod channel?

v
valera92 01.10.19

people help I don't understand a lot of runes on this English and what kind of rune(or rune) gmj???? and I don't ustanavlivaetsya cube how to install it??

P
Petyan 01.10.19

But why the heck pick up old, useless topics? PPS! This is something a new way nafludit?

v
valera92 01.10.19

no

A
ARkaine 01.10.19

Given that it is only in so vast (as much as there can be) a topic dedicated to this fashion - to write about this mod need it in this thread. It's certainly better than creating a new topic. Review from frenology here is not relevant.

v
valera92 01.10.19

clear

t
torhammer 01.10.19

The people,help with the installation of the mod.
Already have a game with 3 mod version 1.09.How to ADD a Zy-El?

W
WaLeRoN 01.10.19

Help with crafting

D
Dalila 01.10.19

Or where I can find recipes, and where there is not downloaded :( Throw off on soap who have pliz: [email protected]

M
Magiikaniin 01.10.19

MDA interest in this mod, I look small and I wonder who passed it to the end on all difficulty levels? asobenno in Hell

D
Dalila 01.10.19

Mod glycinyl - periodically nice!

w
white prince 01.10.19

People who have this mod throw to me on soap D2Common.DLL, D2Fog.DLL, D2Launch.DLL, D2Client.DLL, D2Game.DLL, D2gfx.dll from this fashion. My soap [email protected]

R
Romashka Ksyu 01.10.19

People!! Great!!! HELP!!! I'm 13 years old!!! Tell me why a collector and how it is to put things! And what are these scrolls that are in the backpack in the beginning of the game???

K
Konchita 01.10.19

Well complex this mod ))
While the experience gain don't know how many months pass, the more you do not have too much time to play, but fascinated.
I'm at level 20, only the first quest proshla))
The second does not pass, probably daughter says it is very difficult

R
Romashka Ksyu 01.10.19

Help!!! PLIZ!!! People!!! Please!!!

K
Konchita 01.10.19

Xue, don't shout like that, somebody so help )))

H
Hapuga 01.10.19

the coolest mod median 2008 I've already talked about it in one topic. everything else sucks

R
Romashka Ksyu 01.10.19

AND WHAT TO DO WITH THE COLLECTOR WHEN IT IS FILLED?