3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
e
ekstazy 12.10.19

guys, please, throw off the save of the last Chapter. it is very necessary. screwed up saving the last Chapter and really want to play it myself to know it will all end...

I
InSaneJeSter 12.10.19

Yes, Isaac is alive and Carter too =) + Carter in the end NOT to kill but rather he helps us =)

y
yyynnn 12.10.19

guys throw off a save after passing

A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19

Isaac Clarke is alive !!!!! )))))

K
Karalex 12.10.19

Вадиман26
Really????????????????

P
Proto_ui1010203 12.10.19

But really, I would have to wait a speedhack turned on 20x...

c
chotcha 12.10.19

I waited for the credits and after them wahahahahahha Isaac alive))) It is in the radio called this name was Ellie but this...a minute has already gone!! During the 4 part of Isaac's own party with blackjack and hookers)))))

P
Proto_ui1010203 12.10.19

Well, Yes it is still from the planet we must be washed off somehow..

E
Elf0m3n1ack 12.10.19

Just wondering how he was able to survive) Imagine the collision of the moon with the earth's surface : blast + huge temperature and let it by the time of the collision was in the upper atmosphere, it would be the powerful wave of technolo. Moreover, the moon is not small, it's like I had to contrive to be in time not to fall under her) So Isaac is the master of survival on the right)

M
MyPatrick 12.10.19

http://pressxtowin.com/2013/02/05/viceral-o-prodolzhenii-dead-space-4-u-nas-eshhe-est-chto-rasskazat/
waiting on new consoles and PC

B
Biostalk 12.10.19

I would like to see part 4 on Frostbite 2 and Dolby Digital:))

a
animudebil 12.10.19

He is still saving the Earth, he is alive of course. +You still have to unite the galaxy to assemble a fleet against the Reapers... no, that's another story. Oh, no - we he went through so much with the 1st part before another rest.

S
SH. 12.10.19

Ellie...

D
DiGidro 12.10.19

Вадиман26
Correction, the collision of the planet with a huge organic creature is a more elastic collision, but decay is inevitable (and the impact was probably at Isaac, but he is yy :) ), and considering the state of people in General, no one except unitologist, Isaac will not have to wait, will be lucky if during the week you will find Craver arrives and naive terrorists, whom they stop on the GOP will take it and fly away.

W
Wanted1996t 12.10.19

ZETey2
He's not dead,watch the credits until the end!

P
Proto_ui1010203 12.10.19

This sucker is faster Isaac flew like and I think he was just aware of the mouth or something like, maybe he woke up inside a dead nekromorfa the size of the moon...

Z
Zillionn 12.10.19

As far as I remember, after activating the machine and flying, clearly heard the sound of swallowing.So the conclusion...

V
Volodya 1992 12.10.19

It has been just that game. In General, the developers of Mass Effect should learn.Great ending, boss, epic. And now think that's all Isaac died, but the gaming industry is long accustomed to watch the credits, but not reap direct output. Isaac's alive, that's a fact and it pleases. Well done to the developers. Bravo

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

But I'm more interested in where it came from metal out (like a helmet) when Isaac spoke after the credits...

i
igromag 12.10.19

Valorsworn
Maybe because he was on the inside of the premises?