3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
H
HungryDante 12.10.19

igromag
Or maybe he's still found the helmet? Just it's obvious.

t
trustedSunbro 12.10.19

Senseless and merciless, this ending...

s
silvion 12.10.19

interesting... ever tell us whether Isaac
response from Ellie

s
stalker_stas 12.10.19

about that it zhyv I ponel more on the news that this is not the last game I will say don't know just delot !

S
Snite_Poerti 12.10.19

I think he escaped or was saved (because the vacuum can not speak without a helmet), so he found a helmet or it was just his dying words (which is unlikely)- EA is needed because the Assembly LINE!!!!

L
Lexifer 12.10.19

Most likely Isaac woke up after a fall, found a helmet, reinforcements arrived unitologist, Isaac and Carver had stopped them and stole the ship, flew to Ellie and made love nest. About something like that.

L
Lihor 12.10.19

Isaac died, he will now haunt Ellie, and it will be continued - with horror and fear opisalas girl in the main characters

K
Kageri Sendou 12.10.19

Of course,Isaac just Neubauer,and waiting 4 parts,with a new storyline,as the story of the obelisks no longer relevant and decided.

g
gambeat 12.10.19

Lexifer
yeah)))give birth to kids and the coop was not for 2 and for 4))

K
Kageri Sendou 12.10.19

By the way Carver did not survive)

S
SystemN7 12.10.19

After the credits with developers Isaac says: Ellie?... Ally ... He survived 100%.

K
Kageri Sendou 12.10.19

Isaac by the way looks pretty old,you failed to notice?No seriously,if it is for 2 and 3 part of a pretty sat, 4 will generally be 50-year-old schizophrenic((

D
DragonCommander56 12.10.19

absoluth991
What do you want, he went to the Ishimura filled with monsters ALONE, and then Titan station at least partially not one but too, besides it all part 2 attended glitches and illusion, man is too much afraid of that sat.
absoluth991
It can be.
Mr.HardStyle
Well, the belt is so good, I would in part 4 played.
Valorsworn
Then he found the helmet
Вадиман26
In General, Isaac is a master of survival on the right)
Here zdesya straight to the point, he won the mind in part 1, huge nekromorfa in part 2 and a huge planet in part 3 that him what vzryvnye waves)

c
crytek123cn 12.10.19

SystemN7
(Yes, I also saw these words) But even so, in the space he left without a helmet, and therefore will not live long at absolute zero(unless you fly another cruiser and I can not find it)
And yet, the ending is decent(despite the fact that, this is the 3rd game from EA where he dies... apparently repeat the maneuver CoD MW(which was the death of several protagonists)) Isaac finished his mission and went to rest (No, well, judge for yourself, he has so much and went everywhere, that really it is time to rest from this life)

P. S. at the end of the game evident that he had a band life on the back(X) vanishes, so the quote about that: if he is Alive or not remains in question
P. S. S. Here zdesya straight to the point, he won the mind in part 1, huge nekromorfa in part 2 and a huge planet in part 3 that him what vzryvnye wave) BUT even after all this, he remains a man...

F
FERRUMM 12.10.19

Well fans, some skipat titles, yet fans are called. At the very end (I mean after the credits) came the voice of Isaac that as a hint ...
Spoiler
This is the full ending, so with 3:40 to watch

S
Snite_Poerti 12.10.19

FERRUMM
If there is a fourth part, rates computer I swear to hell!(And the titles I've watched)

M
Micr0 12.10.19

the corpse is not shown = gg alive. The ending is in the style of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 ; )

I've always thought Dead space just with a mixture of: even the first game was pure resident evil with the doom 3 style. Direct if these genres are compatible and nothing else happen )
And the third part generally began to resemble mass effect in the story and the movie Prometheus at the end.

But the game is still awesome

B
Biboras 12.10.19

Isaac to survive enter into a symbiosis with the cosmic snail. As a result, in 4 parts we most likely will play for the good giant snail, and will try to destroy the rest of the evil giant snails. And the game genre will change, this time it will be arcade. It will be released most likely as a mobile app for the iPhone.
Oh, I hope EA will suffer the same fate as THQ.

L
Levitate 12.10.19

It is unlikely that Isaac will survive in open space , and without a helmet with a bloody face , and even after such destruction , there probably the whole system meteorites hammered after this (I'm a realist ) and after such ending he had no reason to come back : the World is saved , saved a woman and peace . I sincerely hope that they will not repeat the fate of Call of Duty

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

Levitate
After the credits, when it says clearly audible metal exhale. This effect creates only a helmet.