3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

In the beginning, when informing the Jarl of Whiterun that a dragon attacked Riverwood, so I went to sell all small things, I stand and think what to do about a shop where they sell bows, saw 2 guards and start a conversation that we should send 2 guards in Riverwood that they were patrolling the town, and if suddenly the dragon arrives, it would. And ran to the gate.

Now I understand why in Riverwood, the Whiterun guards always.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

Without A Name

HMF...I really do need to wear boots Aidala and forth....

T
The_apathy 30.05.20

Wild Rider
Start a new game and if this place is still there,then I will find him.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Cheryl
The dashed lines indicated the possession of the cities, a good thing when the job is to Help the people.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

Here's another new place, which was not in the net game.

Now the game with 4 DLC
In the outskirts of Riften.
Clicking between the cave and the Tooth faldera, on the line, is house Krasnovodsk swipes. They sell the Krasnovodsk Skua. If to drink it, starts a new quest.

A
AyCtims 30.05.20

Has anyone met Mike a liar(don't remember exactly his name).Where can I find it?

C
CLiCKeT7 30.05.20

AyCtims

He walks on roads and appears completely randomly. I met him for the first time only to level 15.

T
The_apathy 30.05.20

AyCtims
Why do you want it?

A
AyCtims 30.05.20

CLiCKeT7
Hmm.I have 30 level never seen...

Dovakin997
Yes, just like a powwow,interestingly)

V
Vaselinski 30.05.20

CLiCKeT7
AyCtims

I was wondering who it was, yesterday, bukvalno about wintergold met, hooded and with a nasty voice.

T
The_apathy 30.05.20

AyCtims
Hmm.I have 30 level never seen...
Completely randomly,I met him even on the first level.

Yes, just like a powwow,interestingly)
So he also says, like, nothing.

A
Atay Wolverine 30.05.20

The headless horseman also.
I wonder where he rides and where.

I
Infiltrator 30.05.20

I remember a long time chasing the rider to know where he is or where he's headed,but arrived otvleksya dragon and rider disappeared, for a long time it did not meet.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B

A
Atay Wolverine 30.05.20

We wonder how after Stripping some castle to settle there, store things there, not disappear do they?

F
Fedyukin 30.05.20

Athy Wolverine
After Stripping castles and fortresses, there is spawn like everywhere else.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 30.05.20

There are rumors of a UFO has flown with GTA SA and Fallout NV

w
wes267 30.05.20

What the creation of prehistoric peoples met the refugees with Aldaris, for the most part hidden by the fog of history. Cloudtest (Cloudrest), located atop Eton NIR (Eton Nir), the highest mountain in Summerset, is a peculiar hodgepodge of architectural styles. Its structure recalls the tangle of vines - the building is stuck on top of each other, on the remains of old new. The oldest buildings here and in several other places around the island made of coral which had to be taken many miles from the sea. Building material and style suggest that at the time, the Summerset was part of the state of slodov (Sloads) of Thrace (Thras). At the head of this Pocket guide dedicated to the Highway, you can find more information, testifying in favor of this.

Among the treasures stored in the Crystal tower (Crystal Tower) and in the private collections in Summerset, there are sculptures and tapestries, which can tell us what the creation was found alderm in their new homeland. Some creatures by far (and we hope so) are a figment of the imagination of the artist, but others occur so often that we can only believe that these unbelievable creating actually existed. Although no one alive today haven't seen them, tales told to us names: gitus (Gheatus) is a person or group of people, created the earth, the völva (Welwa) - a strange sacred creatures with horns and scary teeth, described as the ravagers and saviors of the earth; iliadi (Ilyadi) giants taller than trees, whose heads are covered with many eyes. A long time ago alderan had to deal with these and other similar extinct monsters.

I think it also can be attributed to the mysteries.

v
vadim733 30.05.20

DiLouk
Unusual silver billet asking for people from store to store.I don't remember what it is called something like the campaign of the sons of someone else mine.It's located right in front of you when you walk in market the shop where trading redcatco

v
vadim733 30.05.20

Athy Wolverine
If you long to follow the rider then it will lead to mohide and chest but there are skeletons and draugry.Grave is located to the West of Whiterun.I checked.